Chapter 3.4
3.7k 7 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The remaining titles

I obtained the fourth title most likely after I cleaned up my mind space.

Ordered Mind
You are one of the few people who accessed their mind realm and constructed different regions inside it.
Effect:
Your memories never fade
You grasp new knowledge slightly better
You have a stronger emotional stability 
You understand yourself better
Your resistance against mental instability (depression, insanity,...) is increased

All these effects are quite good. Having emotional stability will help in dangerous situations, because if I understand this right I shouldn't panic as much. I already figured out how to get my memories to never fade and I already figured myself out in my last life, so those two effects give nearly no help. But I am not looking a gift horse in its mouth. The thing I am most thrilled about is that I will be capable of learning new knowledge faster and that I don't have to deal with stuff like depression. After my girlfriend left me and some other unfortunate events, I got a heavy depression and boy, did it suck. Moving on!

The next one is obvious. It probably increases my learning speed again. I can't think about other things that would appear with this title, but I shouldn't guess and just get to it.

Reincarnated
There are few people who reincarnate without breaking any laws. You are one of them.
Effect:
Your past memories don't fade as fast
Skills you used in your past life will quickly regain their shown level
During the duration you are a child, increases learning speed
If you act like a child, your acting skill increases
Certain gods take an interest in you

The first effect is useless and it's a real bummer, that two effects only work with the condition that I must be a child. I also have no good skills except for the cooking skill. The gods who would take notice of me should be those who deal with death and reincarnation. The ones who Ely mentioned were the Goddess of the Dead and the God of Death and Souls.

I should have obtained the last title before 'Reincarnated', 'Ordered mind' and 'Friend of Ely, Goddess of the Full moon', but it is last in my list. Is the list ordered after the time I obtained the title, after the strength of the title or is it because my real body only just became female? I don't know, but I should look into it.

Former man
It is rare, that people have their gender changed. It is even rarer that these people accept these changes like you have.
Effect:
Tiny attraction to all people
Slight approval of other ousiders

This is quite a let down. And what does it mean with outsiders, I'm a little bit offended by that comment. There isn't very much to say about this title. I should probably go back to try to feel something again.

You probably won't get to see further system bits until she is born

64