Chapter 3.5
3.8k 6 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Should I make the eyecolour like i planned or should i use the two top winners from the colour poll?
  • Like planned (red and blue) Votes: 13 19.4%
  • The winners of the poll (currently purple and silver) Votes: 39 58.2%
  • Make the same poll again when the colour poll actually ends Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Mango Votes: 12 17.9%
Total voters: 67 · This poll was closed on May 24, 2019 11:25 AM.

My body

It has been some hours since I looked through my menu. A few minutes ago I felt something in my body, but, due to my excitement, it disappeared again. It was really difficult to sift through these abstract feelings and sensations I am getting. The thing I felt is really tiny and I feel it sometimes at one place and sometimes at other places. Trying not to lose it, is the most difficult thing. Currently I am feeling it again and I am trying to distract myself so I don't focus on it. Damn it! I focused on, what I presume is mana, and now it is gone again. Well, I just have to try again.

...

I finally did it. I had to zone out and at the same time subconsciously focus on it. The mana is a small thread which seems to be flowing through my body. Sometimes I lose the thread and I have to search for it again, but I think I am getting better at it. Now I can see what my body looks like.

Hm, I don't really know the different stages of pregnancy, but I should be a fetus which is about two months old. I still only feel the outlines of what I am, but that should be correct. The mana seems to come from the connection to my mother and it disappears in my body after numerous revolutions. I can't really feel my mother, just a part of the placenta. The mana also seems to change its nature there, but I will observe that later when I feel my mana better. I really wonder what this all looks like. If only I could see! 

Actually, if I think about it, I might be able to see. Naturally there is no light in here, but my infrared magic eyes can see the warmth objects radiate. Even if the liquid I am in is nearly as warm as the walls that are my living quarters, I should see something. 

Honestly, these strange things I feel are weird, even off-putting.  Currently, I am dealing with them by relaxing in my forest or the reception area. But as somebody who once was an adult, I should stop escaping and deal with it, therefore I really want to experience something I am familiar with, so I have a place to start with. Okay, this will be my goal. 

...

To activate my eyes I have to put some mana in them and then will them to change to night vision or infrared vision. Then my magic eyes activate and the different vision overlaps with my usual. Using the mana which is currently reinforcing my body and connecting it to my spirit body is probably bad, so I am searching for my mana pool to take some mana out of it and to guide it to my eyes. The points where my mana disappears, is where I can access my spirit and therefore my mana. Sounds easy, but it isn't. I have been trying for what feels like days and finally I am getting it.

My spirit body is massive in comparison to my actual body. Only a small region is connected to me. The mana from my mother is flowing through my body, then these connections and it seems like it is circling in my spirit body until it disperses. A small part is gathering in my center and that should be my mana pool. Now I have to guide it outside, through these connections, into my physical body and finally into my eyes. Sounds easy, I will have that done in half an hour.

...

It wasn't easy. Even if my ability to sense mana had improved, I still hadn't touched it. It took me an hour to even move it. Getting it through those connections also wasn't simple and don't get me started on the difficulty of moving it in my actual body. I couldn't just move it through my body, I had to move it along my veins and at the same time move it separately from the mana I obtained from my mother. But after multiple days of constant work, I finally managed to move mana to my eyes and now I change them to infrared vision. Behold!

I see a black and white vision of my surrounding and I am honestly disappointed. I don't know what I expected but this isn't it. The only thing I can make out are my hands and fingers and a far away wall. The exhaustion of doings all this comes and I just let it take me.

Just watched this in class

Really cool

60