Chapter 3.10
3.3k 9 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Until now, did you enjoy this story?
  • Yes, i fucking loved it Votes: 20 21.1%
  • Yes, i like it Votes: 45 47.4%
  • It's okay Votes: 16 16.8%
  • It could be better Votes: 1 1.1%
  • No, i don't like it Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Why the fuck am i even reading this shit Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Potato Votes: 12 12.6%
Total voters: 95 · This poll was closed on May 25, 2019 06:16 AM.

Outside of my shell

It should have been two weeks and now I am half finished. In about four and a half months, I should be getting out of here.

The mana synchronisation plan is well underway. Having the same ratio of mana as my mother was a little bit difficult, but it only took some days. The next part is where I am currently stuck at. In the beginning, after I transformed my mana to be a copy of my mother's, I tried to combine my mana with hers, just like in my body, but it didn't work. I was really confused as to why this didn't work. In the end, I came to the conclusion, that every person's mana should have an unique frequency. Honestly, this was just me guessing, because I wanted to do something. I am not sure if I was right, but I put my mana close to hers and tried to match it. 

So for the past few days, I was bored out of my mind and was just doing it to keep me occupied. But, just a few moments ago, something clicked and now I feel so much more. Ugh, I feel a little bit sick. I swiftly pull my mana back, so that my senses don't get overloaded. This is what happens, when you are deprived of all your senses for some time. If it weren't for my mind realm, where I can at least feel something, instead of this mishmash of feelings I have in this womb, I would have most likely lost my consciousness and blacked out.

After gathering myself for a while, I connect with my mother again. Nope, can't do it. I bail out immediately. Great, this is going to take awhile.

...

The past few days I have been connecting and disconnecting from my mother. Melanie, her name is Melanie. From the bits I am seeing when I connect myself to her, she seems to be a servant. Also that connecting bit is weird. I don't think I am only connecting my mana to her, but rather myself. I'm looking through her eyes and feeling through her skin. Taste, smell and hearing are the same. I wonder what my mother is feeling, when we connect. Melanie is always looking around and then shivering, when I connect to her. 

Currently, I am trying to keep the connection open for as long as I can, so I can gather more information and to experience more. It constantly drains a bit of my mana, but this consumption should be reduced as I get better at this. Also, the language is fucking difficult. What is this, Latin? I do have a folder in my work desk in my office mind realm, where I store it and review it, but it doesn't help. Come on, title effects, work.

56