Chapter 3.11
3.3k 17 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Choose!
  • Dwarf Votes: 18 19.6%
  • Haflings Votes: 48 52.2%
  • Human Votes: 26 28.3%
Total voters: 92 · This poll was closed on May 25, 2019 09:24 AM.
Noooooo, my second first time I have a one star rating *sob*

Honestly, I don't know what happened to the first one.


A little bit about the outside

I should be 5 months old now. The sensations I experience with my mother is nothing new, so I can deal with it, like in my past life. Only the long abscence of any sensations caused my uneasiness. And as I thought, the consumption of this connection did go down. Now I can watch her from the morning till evening...

Wait, this makes me a stalker!

Moving on, I obtained some good information. My language skill improved to the point, that I can understand some simple words. It shouldn't take long to understand simple sentences and from there I will only need to increase my vocabulary. 

From watching my mother work, I could also obtain some information. Apparently she works for a big noble house. There are many servants like her and the premise is huge. Multiple small houses are around a giant building on a big plot of land surrounded by a fence. The property is on a huge hill and there are other mansions surrounding our own. Below the hill I saw a glimpse of a city. The owners of these mansions are probably the leaders of this city and the surrounding land. 

Once I even saw some people in armor train. They were most likely guards, soldiers or knights. Sadly they weren't using any magic, when my mother walked past them. I don't like them anyway, they called my mother something with disgusting smiles on their faces. I guess race discrimination even exists in a magic world.

Most of the other people working here are humans, except under the person my mother works for. Yes, I am talking about beastkin or whatever they are called here. My mother is also a beastkin. She is either a ratkin or a mousekin. I don't know the difference. I also saw other beastkin like catkin, dogkin and sheepkin. 

They all work under a woman, who is either the concubine or sister of the head of this house. Otherwise you couldn't explain why she would live in such luxury. If she was the wife, then the husband would met her more often and I would have noticed these two weeks. And she can't be a mistress, because I don't believe the wife would allow her husband's mistress to carry his child. This does seem like a medieval setting. And yes, she is also pregnant. I don't know if it is because they are both pregnant, but she is really friendly towards my mother, so I like her. Oh, my mother is waking up.

the poll which asked wgether milk, chocolate or cheese is used here. You could choose two and the least I would take as race for the mother

54