Chapter 3.12
3.2k 11 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Should i have the mc met Ely in the near future or rather only later?
  • We want her now Votes: 36 40.0%
  • The future needs her Votes: 35 38.9%
  • Shrimps Votes: 19 21.1%
Total voters: 90 · This poll was closed on May 25, 2019 05:32 PM.

The daily life of my mother

Every morning, my mother wakes up in the servant quarters. She lives with multiple other beastkin and because of her pregnancy, they seem to look a little bit out for her. Before she puts on her working clothes, she rubs some oil onto her belly. Apparently this oil is a present from the concubine or sister of the head. Ugh, I will just call her madame from now on. And I think the oil should help with the stretch marks, that somebody gets with pregnancy. 

After she is done putting on her clothes, she would hurry over to a different house. I would call this one the washing house or clothes house. It seems that all the clothes are cleaned and repaired here. There are other women working with her in this house and they dry the clothes after my mother is done with them. Sadly, they are doing it outside of the house, so I haven't been capable of copying whatever magic they use. 

Now to the work my mother is doing. She is using her 'swamp' magic on a giant bucket full with clothes. There are three holes close to the bottom of it and the work begins with other servants pouring water into the container. My mother and two other servants then closes their hole with their 'swamp' magic. They then concentrate on the giant bucket and pull completely dirty water, through the holes, out. The other servants who aren't using magic continue to pour water into it and they even stir it, like it's a gigantic pot of soup. This work lasts for some hours and if the magicians are tired, they close the hole with some kind of stopper. 

During breaks the other servants talk with each other, but they keep a respectful distance from my mother. This doesn't seem to faze my mother and she just focuses on recovering her mana quickly. I am a little bit proud that my mother doesn't care what the others do and that she doesn't rest as much as the other two. Also, after seeing what my mother did with her magic, I am not sure, whether my description of it, is correct.

After that work is finished, my mother then walks back to the house of the madame. The route she takes to get there changes everyday. They even seem to be sometimes longer and more roundabout, than just walking straight there. I don't know why, but I am thankful for that. This is the time of the day, when I get to see more of the scenery and I also strengthen our connection during this time. After all, I don't want to miss anything. Today, she is walking for quite a while and her breath is out of order. I don't think she is getting to the house in time before the dinner starts. Oh, she just looked up into the sky and now she is running. 

Run as fast as your little legs can carry you! I really hope that in the future I will be taller than her. She is just over 150cm tall and her bust size leaves me wanting. They are tiny. I could do with her hazelnut coloured hair. It's a pity, that I won't get the tail or ears. Especially the tail, the things I could do with it.

Oh, she arrived at the house just in time. The other beastkin are teasing her and I find the way she reacts quite cute. The rest of the day she normally follows the madame or she works with the other servants doing normal servant stuffs, for example, cleaning the house. After that would be going back to her room, but today seems different. Today she is following the madame outside the house, which is rare.

Next chapter, magic

51