Chapter 3.15
3.2k 7 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Suprise


Truth

This should have been a normal day. My mother should be nearing the sixth month of her pregnancy. During this past month I learned most simple sentences and my vocabulary has also increased. My mother had finished her work and was walking aimlessly around like always, until she was stopped by someone.

That brat, no, that bastard stopped her. His silver eyes flicker with a cruel light and his face has a disgusting smile on top of it.

"Has the dirty, little mouse found it's courage!"

My mother is trembling and looking at the ground.

"No, young master, this servant doesn't dare."

Go away, bastard! Don't lift her face.

"I didn't think my father would find out. He was really disappointed in me. You should be thankful he didn't try to kill you."

Does this mean, what I think it does.

"To think I would force myself onto a disgusting hafling, when I was drunk. Especially a beaskin! If that..."

Rage! Cold rage is beginning to boil inside me. I no longer listen to the trash this bastard is spewing out of his mouth. Everything makes sense. My mother wasn't scared of the head and his wife, she was scared of this little bitch. The head wasn't glancing at everybody, but rather at this motherfucker and my mother. He fucking raped her. Why the fuck, won't he shut up? If I had a body, I would knock his damn teeth out.

"...and that welp of yours better be human. If, in the end, it is another beastkin, then I will personally wipe this dishono-"

SLAP

"You can threaten me, but if you dare harm my baby, I will fight you to the death."

WHAM

The slap followed by a nut kick. Like in the text books. Don't just stand there, run as fast as your little legs can carry you. We reach the end of the clearing before something hits her.

"YOU BETTER RUN, YOU BITCH."

I don't know what happened but her arm is injured and she is losing blood fast. Her vision is growing hazy as she starts sobbing. But, she doesn't stop running, until she reaches the house of the madame, where the other beastkin swiftly gather around her. My mother's face is pale and she just collapsed. Come on, isn't there someone who can use healing magic or something like that. I don't know what is happening, because my mother's eye are closed, but I think the other servants are carrying her somewhere. Oh, now, somebody is pouring mana into her body. This should be healing magic. I hope my mother is okay and will wake up soon.

57