Volume 1 [Lust Monster Invasion] – Prologue
2.1k 5 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Even in the long history of the world Terra, very few entities classified as 'Evil Spirits' existed thanks to the problematic requirements to produce such a being.

There are 3 conditions to give birth to an Evil Spirit:

  1. the spirit needs to be strong;
  2. the spirit needs to carry a deep grudge;
  3. the spirit needs to be the target of many grudges.

The last Evil Spirit born in Terra was originally a powerful demon called Vhod, but after being captured by a former ally, she was controlled and used as a weapon to cause chaos and slaughter around the world, even killing her allies and friends while also being a symbol of fear and hatred for all nations of Terra.

In the end, she was killed and transformed into an Evil Spirit, causing an even bigger battle, before being sealed into an ancient temple. 

What no one could expect, is that Vhod, who regained her consciousness after dying, cut part of her soul and hid in the midst of her last battle after imbuing her ego and memories through a special magic into it. The fragment of Vhod's soul slowly assimilated with the world before being reborn as a random monster, that was then killed, resulting in the fragmented soul returning to the cycle of reincarnation.

The little soul continued to be born as a monster time and time again, but thanks to bad luck, the monster body would always die in few years at best, either killed or by its body failing to contains the soul's strong power.

This continued for dozens and then hundreds of years before the little soul finally got a body capable of containing its power.

Hi there! I plan to finalize Volume 0 before posting it completely since I will end editing this and that. Not to say that I will need some time to find my way through the ero-scenes, but should come acceptable since I plan to mix some references...

This volume will focus on introducing a bit of the world and our protagonist. So be prepared for a bit of info dump with the plot, something I plan to avoid from Volume 1 onwards by putting the necessary info at the ending of the chapter as a glossary of sorts.

34