9. Oi… That’s just ridiculous…
7.9k 58 147
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We are currently back at Silvia's hut.

 

We had breakfast with everyone. Silvia made some meat skewers... They were so delicious... She's a superb cook... Ah, she also made us go around and gather some wild plants and some spices to make the skewers. She gained the hearts of my family quickly...

 

On a related note, my father, mother and the other adult goblin women thought that we had kidnapped Silvia... I wonder why they were looking so proud of me? You know what? I don't want to know...

 

Anyway, per Silvia's request... I'm taking a bath... My sisters have all fallen asleep because they ate until they were completely full. They are all sleeping on the floor of the living room.

 

I was sitting on the bathtub naked while Silvia was preparing some things...

 

"Was this really necessary? I can take a bath by myself, you know?" I said while covering my most noble parts...

 

"I don't think you can. Since you can't even see mana, you won't be able to use the magic tools here."

 

Magic tools? What's that?

 

Noticing my confusion, Silvia decided to explain.

 

"Magic Tools are devices of magical origin designed to make our lives easier. A good example would be this faucet."

 

She pointed at the faucet she had in her hand.

 

"Inside, There's a magical core with a spell engraved on it. If I put a little bit of mana in it, water will pour out of the faucet. It doesn't take much control to change the quantity or temperature of the water."

 

Ah... That's pretty convenient, isn't it?

 

"That's pretty cool! I thought I would never have a warm shower again..."

 

"Hahaha! I thought the same at first!"

 

Hmmm...

 

"Hey... Umm... Silvia?" I was a bit nervous...

 

"Yes?" She tilted her head and smiled at me.

 

"Were you serious about the two of us being married?"

 

My back was immediately hit by warm water. It was a nostalgic feeling.

 

"Of course, I was serious. Why wouldn't I?" She said as she moved the faucet to wash my body.

 

"I see..."

 

Well, if she's okay with it...

 

Sigh... What am I even saying? I must be thinking with my dick again...

 

Silvia carefully poured water all over me with the magical faucet...

 

"Silvia, could you tell me a bit more about this world? How does it feel to live for so long?"

 

"Sure! Well, at first it is nice but with time, days start to get repetitive, you know?"

 

I guess that makes sense.

 

"Hmm... Where should we start? Ah... How about I teach you a little about your race? You don't seem to know much about goblins." Silvia said with a teasing tone.

 

She's right... I don't really know much about the goblins of this world despite being one.

 

"Goblins are a race of humanoid creatures classified as pseudo-monsters. Most people call them demihumans, because they are intelligent enough to have a civilized conversation."

 

Intelligent enough... Are they calling us dumb? How dare they!

 

"What do you mean by pseudo-monsters?" I asked Silvia.

 

"Ah, that's quite simple! Monsters possess the ability to evolve! Goblins have the same ability, so that is why they are considered to be pseudo-monsters. Nobody really knows why that happens though."

 

Ah... So that means that I am not stuck as a goblin... That's a relief, I think.

 

The magical faucet stopped pouring water out... Silvia started covering my body with soap...

 

"Well, it also solves the biggest problem that the goblins have. Their short lifespan."

 

Huh? Short lifespan?

 

Noticing my confusion, Silvia continued to explain.

 

"Goblins usually don't really live more than 20 years or so. Well, it is also rare for goblins to reach that age though. Evolution allows them to extend their lifespan."

 

What? Only twenty years... It sounds like a long time but... Why does it feel so short?

 

"I see... So I should try to evolve as quickly as possible."

 

"That's right! If you want to spend more time with me, your dear wife, you better put some effort into it!" Silvia said with a cheerful expression.

 

Well, I also don't want to meet that bitch of a goddess that soon, so...

 

For some reason, Silvia stopped covering my body with soap.

 

"Ru, can you move your arms? I can't wash your body properly if you keep trying to hide that part." She pointed at my crotch.

 

Huh?

 

"Silvia... There's no need... I'll do it myself, pass me the soap."

 

"Nope! It is my duty as your dear wife to make sure you're squeaky clean!" Silvia was particularly insistent on that...

 

Sigh... Having Silvia looking at my buddy would be embarrasing...

 

"Silvia, can you tell me about this region? Is there anything else besides this forest?" I tried to change the topic to distract Silvia.

 

"I'll tell you everything you want to know once you left me wash your entire body! So move your hands, and you'll have whatever you want!" Silvia said with a teasing tone.

 

My attempt to distract her was in vain...

 

With no other options left, I stopped covering my most noble parts...

 

"OOH!" Silvia seemed excited... She was looking directly at my buddy...

 

Man, this is a bit more embarrassing than I thought...

 

"Hey, hey! Did you know that most male elves have small dicks?" She said with a joking tone...

 

"No... Why would I know that?"

 

"I guess I should congratulate you! You probably have the biggest I've ever seen! Hehehe!" Silvia let out a strange laugh...

 

I think I should start worrying about my physical safety thanks to this person...

 

"Is that so?" I said with a blank expression, trying to hide my embarrasment.

 

"Yup! Hehehe! Let's continue with your bath!" Silvia said with increasing excitement as her soap-covered hands were approaching my buddy...

 

But before she could manage to touch it, one of my sisters arrived to the bathroom.

 

"What are you doing to Ru?" It was Mi... She looked a bit annoyed.

 

"I'm giving him a bath, of course! Wanna join?" Silvia asked Mi with a smile.

 

Mi just nodded before undressing herself and walking towards the bathtub...

 

Huh? Is she not embarrassed to be naked in front of me...?

 

Mi climbed the bathtub and then sat direcly in front of me... She was facing me and looking directly into my eyes... She was exposing herself in front of me... I could only look in another direction thanks to the embarrassment...

 

What the hell is happening here!?

 

"Whoops! It seems like we are out of soap! I'll go to get some more!" Silvia ran out of the room...

 

Umm... Silvia? You had a bar of soap on your hand... Why did she leave then?

 

As I was trying to figure out how I ended up in this uncomfortable situation, Mi grabbed both of my cheeks and forced me to look at her in the eyes...

 

"Ru."

 

"Y-yes?"

 

Mi was smiling warmly at me... Her cheeks were completely red... It was like she was too embarrassed to say anything else.

 

"What do you think of me? Do you love me?" She asked.

 

Huh? Why is she asking that now...? I don't think this is the most appropriate timing to ask that kind of question.

 

"I love you, of course."

 

I mean, I love my siblings, but I don't think this is the best moment to be asking that...

 

"I love you too."

 

I was instantly hugged by Mi... I was a bit uncomfortable, since, well... We are naked here... Her small breasts were pressed against my chest...

 

"What do you think of our sisters?" She then asked... I could hear her soft breathing near my ear.

 

"I also love them..."

 

I mean, that should be a given, right? Well, I guess there's people who want to hear that kind of thing often...

 

Mi nodded in satisfaction before tightening her hug... Just as she was doing that, some of my other sisters came into the room.

 

"Ah..." I became even more embarrassed when I noticed them.

 

"Mi that's not fair! I also want to hug Ru!" Ya protested.

 

"That's right! You were pretending to be asleep to come here in the first place, didn't you!?" La looked angry...

 

"That's cheating! I wanted to be the first with Ru!" Gi protested...

 

The first for what? Hug me? Or ask me questions in an uncomfortable situation?

 

"Well... We are talking about Mi, so it was obvious she would do something like this." Na seemed calmer. She had an easygoing smile on her face.

 

Mi stopped hugging me and suddenly stood up to face our sisters.

 

"I guess you all don't want to know how Ru feels about us... How sad." Mi said with an overly dramatic tone.

 

It was like time had stopped... I could hear dozens of more footsteps coming towards us...

 

In a matter of seconds, the rest of my sisters had arrived in the now cramped bathroom... They immediately all got undressed because Mi told them that I was taking a bath with her... They demanded that I bathed with them as well... I was left with no choice but to comply...

 

Silvia was amused at the sight but she agreed to give a bath to all of us...

 

"Next!" Silvia called one of my sisters...

 

"Hehehe! My turn!" Gi said with excitement.

 

"I would have liked that it lasted longer..." La said with disappointment.

 

Gi got into the bathtub and immediately hugged me just like Mi did a while ago... There was a problem this time... Gi's large breasts were pressed against me...

 

I had to use all of my mental fortitute to prevent myself from having an erection... It would be so embarrassing! I mean, they are also my sisters! I am not a pervert who would put his hands on his own sisters!

 

"Hehehe!" Gi was moving around thanks to her excitement... That made things difficult for me...

 

You're a waterfall, Ru... Just think of nothing but the flowing water falling down... You are a waterfall...-

 

I kept repeating those words to keep my mind away from Gi's large breasts...

 

It took an entire hour for Silvia to give a bath to all of us... What was supposed to be a relaxing bath for me, turned into something completely tiring...

 

Mi also told my sisters that I loved them... For some reason, they are all looking at me with strange expressions... Silvia has also noticed but she didn't say anything about that...

 

I'm mentally tired... I want to take a nap and pretend this didn't happen...

 

Unfortunately for me, I would come to learn that I misunderstood Mi's question...


We didn't do much the rest of the day. We just hunted some horned rabbits and another boar.

 

I hunted together with most of my sisters. The some of my sisters stayed with Silvia to help her with the preparations for dinner. Mainly, La, Na and Gi.

 

Along the way, we found our father who was having struggles hunting a boar on his own... He seemed a bit depressed. We obviously decided to help him. It didn't take long for our group to kill that boar.

 

"Ru... You have become a great hunter. All of you are great hunters. I'm sure that when I'm gone, the tribe will be in goods hands." My father, Zo smiled at us.

 

"Don't say that... You will be with us for a long time, right?"

 

My father only replied with a bitter smile.

 

Hey, hey! Don't raise a death flag old man!

 

"Papa, Silvia told us that we can live at her house." Mi said with a blank look on her face.

 

Ah... I forgot about that.

 

Silvia told me a lot of interesting things about her hut... There's more than 3 rooms in her house...

 

Apparently the empty pantry room was not empty at all... There's something like a magical circle that takes you to a place ruled by Silvia... She told me a bit about that place... It apparently can support a bit more than a thousand people without any kind of trouble...

 

Hmm? How is that possible? I dunno. She talked for an hour about some magical complicated stuff to explain how it worked... I didn't understand a word!

 

She also told me that there was a barrier that prevents dangerous monsters and animals from getting close to the hut, so in a way, it is way safer than the cave....

 

I also don't know how it works, but if it is like that, it would be really stupid to not take advantage of that barrier.

 

When I asked her if it was fine to bring all of our tribe there, she said:

 

"What are you even talking about!? I would be a monster if I didn't let your family live in our love nest!"

 

I shuddered a bit when she said the words "Love Nest"...

 

She then went on to explain to me that we can't spend our nights together sleeping on the ground, it would be too uncomfortable, etc. Personally, I'm just happy to be able to sleep on a bed again.

 

"That elf huh... Ru, what do you think?" My father suddenly asked me.

 

"We can trust her."

 

She has not given me any reasons to distrust her at all. I trust Silvia.

 

To my surprise my sisters also nodded in agreement.

 

"Silvia is nice!" Ya said with excitement.

 

I believe Silvia bought Ya's support with food.

 

"She's... Alright, I guess." Mi said while keeping her blank expression.

 

My father closed his eyes... He was thinking hard about it...

 

"If all of you think it is alright, then let's do it." My father had a cool smile on his face.

 

I'm happy that he trust us that much!

 

I could only smile back at my father.

 

"Well, you guys can all take the prey there. I'll move with everyone else when we are ready. Don't worry, it shouldn't take more than a few hours."

 

My father then walked away in the direction of the cave.

 

I was left alone with my sisters... Mi and Ya immediately linked their arms with mine...

 

Sigh... I guess we should get back now.

 

We returned to Silvia's place. I had to link up my arms with all of my sisters. They were taking turns to do so...


I was gasping in shock thanks to the sight in front of me...

 

There was a gigantic castle in front of all of us.... My father, mother and other adult goblins were speechless... My sisters were ecstatic, to say the least...

 

"Look! It is so big!" Na was smiling from ear to ear.

 

"Ru, are we really going to live here?" Gi asked me while being a bit puzzled.

 

"Silvia, did you build this?" Mi asked.

 

"There's no way I did! But I did grab the castle and the surrounding areas and stored them into this Pocket Dimension." Silvia answered Mi's question with a smile.

 

"What's a pocket?" Ya was confused...

 

"What's a dimension...?" La was even more confused.

 

Honestly, I get their confusion. I have no idea how this is possible...

 

You see... We were taken to a secret room inside the empty pantry of Silvia. In that room, there was a magic circle on the floor. When we stepped on it, we were teleported towards this place.

 

There's large fields that could be used for farming, a small town and a great castle. There's also a forest and a lake...

 

I was suddenly hugged by Silvia. Mi was not happy...

 

"Welcome to my real home! I spent most of my adult life in this place."

 

"Umm... How is this even possible? I mean, I know it is because of magic but..."

 

"Ah, this used to be the castle of the Demon King I defeated. I took it for myself since I liked it. So? Do you like it? This will be your new home!" Silvia answered with a grin.

 

Honestly, I'm speechless... I thought I would have to live in that cave for the rest of my life. Not that I am complaining but it is a bit anticlimactic to be told that I will now live in a castle... What the heck?

 

"This is pretty unbelievable, to be honest... I'm a bit intimidated..."

 

"Hahaha! You haven't even see the interior of the castle yet! C'mon! What are we waiting for!?" I was now being carried like a princess by Silvia...

 

How embarrasing...

 

Naturally, my sisters followed after us...

 

The trip to this mysterious space only got weirder...

 

The insides of the castle are extremely luxurious and clean. There's art on every wall, flower pots on every table and even some marble pillars in the most important halls.

 

Silvia showed every single corner of the castle to me and my sisters. Ya liked the dining hall the most... Mi liked the kitchen, Gi liked the dressing rooms and all of the luxurious clothing that was there, Na liked a forge in the back of the castle and La liked the treasury...

 

My other sisters liked the big gardens of the castle. They said that they were pretty and that we could play a lot from now on.

 

My mother liked the big rooms and the fact that there was no darkness in here.

 

My father liked the training grounds that were in the town outside of the castle.

 

Hmmm? Me? I liked the bedrooms. The beds look like it would feel like heaven to sleep on them.

 

There's also a gigantic library and a large pool... The latter one was an addition of Silvia's.

 

It took us several hours to see everything in the castle... We only stopped because Ya was already hungry.

 

Silvia, Mi and I are currently in the kitchen of the castle...

 

There's a large cauldron that is currently being heated by a fire that Silvia made with magic...

 

Is she really a level one?

 

We are making a boar meat stew... Silvia had managed to preserve several kinds of vegetables and spices with magic, so our first stew will be made properly.

 

"Ru, this is tasty. Throw this into the cauldron." Mi was smiling with excitement.

 

Mi was eating a turnip...

 

"Oh! You like turnips, Mi? Sure. Let me slice it down." Silvia smiled.

 

Mi nodded and gave it to Silvia...

 

Honestly, I'm not doing much here... I'm just watching the stew as Silvia adds veggies and spices...

 

Mi was running around tasting vegetables and giving them to Silvia to slice them and put them into the cauldron.

 

"Silvia, do you need help with anything?" I asked.

 

She simply shook her head and smiled at me.

 

"I'm okay, thanks! This is the first time in a long time that I cook for a lot of people, so I'm doing my best!" Silvia was excited.

 

Sigh... I would also like to be helpful, you know? Silvia has done so much for us in so little time... Is it really fine for me to receive this much of her kindness?

 

I need to pay her back somehow...

 

I made up my mind to pay back Silvia no matter how long it takes.

 

"Ru." Silvia suddenly said my name.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Can you tell me about Earth? How much have things changed ever since I came to this world? I want to know." Silvia said as she was chopping down all of the vegetables that Mi placed on the cutting board

 

Ah... I can tell her about that... At least there is something I can do for her.

 

"Sure, leave it to me! Do you remember the date in which you died?"

 

Silvia nodded. She had a bitter smile on her face.

 

"October nineteenth, 2034."

 

Huh...?

 

"Silvia, are you serious?" I asked her.

 

She thought hard about it and...

 

"Yeah, there's no mistake. I definitely remember the date and the way I died on Earth. That day I had English classes."

 

The reason why I asked her to confirm, it is because...

 

"Silvia... You died 2 days after I died..."

 

"Huh?" Silvia stopped cutting vegetables and looked at me in confusion.

 

I don't understand... Silvia has been in this world longer than me, but she died after I did...

 

How the hell did that happen?

 

"Huh... Was a time paradox produced? Or was this the will of the Goddess of Destiny, Arrat... There must be an explanation for this..."

 

Silvia started speaking to herself...

 

I was left there, completely confused... Mi was also confused, because she didn't understand why we stopped cooking...

147