10. Ehh? I made a mistake? No way…! (Electra’s POV)
8.6k 116 169
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am currently in my Divine Realm. I'm waiting for my older sister to come here, since she told me she wanted to visit. I was a bit shocked since the last time we saw each other, was 2,000 years or so.

 

I have prepared the most adequate tea leaves and sweets just for the occasion!

 

"Electra." I heard the voice of my sister.

 

I turned around only to find a 3 meter tall woman. She has short red hair and silver coloured eyes. She has those incredibly enormous breasts that make me feel bad every time I look at them... She has a tranquil aura around her. Her beauty is on a whole different level. There's few who can compare to her in terms of beauty...

 

Yeah, that's my older sister. The Goddess of Destiny, Arrat. First born daughter of the King of The Gods, Serent. She's ten eons older than me...

 

"Older sister! It is an honour to receive you in my humble Divine Realm. Please, take a seat!" I pulled back a chair in order for my sister to take a seat.

 

I tried to keep my composure and show her my manners since she's higher ranked than me... She immediately hugged me and kissed my cheek.

 

"Electra, you have grown so much! You really look adorable!" The tranquil aura of my sister, is usually destroyed by her personality.

 

"Older sister! I am already a grown up! You can't keep treating me like a kid!" I pouted...

 

"Hahaha! Old habits die hard! But, I don't think I will stop treating you like that, you're my younger sister after all." She smiled at me...

 

Good heavens... I am not a kid anymore...

 

It took five minutes for her to let go of me, although a bit reluctantly.

 

"So? How did things go with your first believer?"

 

"Everything is going fine. He's really diligent and prays to me everyday."

 

I still have to check his prayers though... I haven't had the time to check them since my other sisters have been calling me non-stop these last few days...

 

"So you got yourself a good believer, I'm glad..." My older sister let out a sigh of relief.

 

"Yes! He's a bit odd, but he's a nice believer."

 

He has given me no trouble so far... Well, there's actually one thing that didn't make sense from his file... Well, not with his file since those things are 100% accurate. It was more like he was a bit different than his file said he was...

 

"Did you record the moment where you made the pact with him? Can I see it!?" My sister got close to me... Perhaps a bit too close...

 

"There's no way I can show you that... It is embarrasing..." I frowned.

 

Sigh... If I had to complain about my believer, my complains would be about his strange fetishes...

 

The file said that he liked femdom and that he was a masochist... I was not really sure on what do to, but since he was going to be my first believer, I decided to please him and look as appealing as possible to make sure he remains as my believer...

 

So, what did I do? I spent two weeks practicing my dominatrix persona and how to humilliate someone properly... I tried my best, but to be honest, it is not really my thing...

 

My older sister Arrat has always told me that we must do everything in our power to keep our believers happy in order to guarantee their faith. So I gave my all, even though I didn't like acting like that very much...

 

Hmmm... But looking back now, the reactions of my cute believer were not what they should have been... I mean, if he was into femdom, he should have liked the things I did for him, right?

 

But he was defiant... I kinda ignored his defiant attitude because I thought he was roleplaying and that he was liking that... But... What if he wasn't roleplaying?

 

"Electra, why have you gotten so silent all of a sudden? Where's your usual cheerful attitude?" My sister looked concerned...

 

"N-no... It is nothing..."

 

Could it be that I am overthinking things? There's no way that the file could be wrong... He was surely roleplaying, that must be it...

 

My sister suddenly grabbed my hand... Her eyes were shining brightly...

 

"Electra... Are you having doubts about the actions of your believer?" She asked...

 

Ah... She read my mind...

 

"Umm... Yes... The file said that he likes some strange things and I followed your advice and tried to make him happy... But looking back now... I'm worried that I might have done something wrong..." I hid my face in embarrasment.

 

To mess up just as I got my first believer... The other young gods will think that I am a failure...

 

"So it was about that, huh... This kind of problems have a simple solution. Let's see the video of when you reincarnated him and let's analyze it, shall we? Ah, give me the file as well. These days some of the files have become a bit inaccurate..."

 

Ugh... I don't want to show my sister my shameful display... I don't want her to see trying to act as a dominatrix! But... I don't think I have a choice... Her faith is the biggest one in Astarum, if someone can help me, it is her.

 

I reluctantly handed her my God Tablet and the file of my cute believer...

 

"Thank you! Now let's see..." She opened the file.

 

I gulped in expectation...

 

"Anthony Linch. Died at the age of 21 making french fries. Mediocre grades in high school. Divorced parents... Didn't have real friends... Short-lived relationships... I see..."

 

She kept flipping the pages until...

 

"He's into femdom and... He's a masochist... Wants to be reborn as a Goblin... Wants to have a harem..." My sister frowned...

 

She stopped reading the file and her expression immediately changed.

 

"That fucking Astera... She really gave you a defective believer... I will rip her a new one! How the hell did she thinks it is alright to give a pervert to our baby sister!? I'll fucking kill her!" My older sister got mad at my other sister...

 

"Older sister! Please calm down! It is my fault since I accepted the file! He's a good believer, I swear!"

 

Those worries were surely my imagination. My older sister Astera would never do something like that if she didn't think I was capable of handling it!

 

My sister Arrat didn't seem convinced...

 

"Hold on for a second..." My sister closed her eyes...

 

She's mad... Older sister Astera is going to be beaten up and it is my fault! What do I do!?

 

"He's not on Astarum...? What is the meaning of this?"My sister tilted her head...

 

She suddenly made a blue ball of flames appear on her left hand...

 

"Electra, are you sure you reincarnated Anthony Linch?"

 

Huh? What does she mean by that?

 

"Older sister? What do you mean? I reincarnated the soul that was sent by my older sister Astera... I'm really sure that I did!"

 

My sister shook her head...

 

"I just triple-checked the destiny of all beings on Astarum and... Anthony Linch does not have one there. At least not yet." My sister had a serious expression...

 

Ehh?

 

"This ball of flames right here... Is Anthony Linch." She pointed at the soul of who was supposed to be my believer...

 

HUH!? NO WAY! I MESSED UP! IF THE ONE WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY BELIEVER IS HERE... THEN WHO DID I JUST REINCARNATE INTO A GOBLIN!?

 

I was about to have a panic attack...

 

"I messed up on my first job... No way... Everyone is going to laugh at me..."

 

I want to cry! It was supposed to be an easy job! Why did I messed up so hard! I really did try my hardest... But I messed up...

 

"No way... Then he was really resisting when I... When I..."

 

The realization then hit me like a truck... I acted like a dominatrix and a bitch towards a person who didn't even liked that kind of thing...

 

"Don't worry Electra! It is not a big deal! We can fix this!" My sister tried to comfort me...

 

"We can't... Look at the video of when I reincarnated my believer..."

 

I couldn't do anything else but to hide my head in shame... I want to disappear!


My sister just finished looking at the video...

 

"..."

 

"..."

 

She couldn't even look at me in the eyes...

 

I'm really going to cry now... Why did I mess everything up so much!?

 

"Electra... Your follower is now called Ru, right?"

 

I nodded...

 

"He was reincarnated as a goblin and has a harem of sisters..."

 

I nodded...

 

"Everyone makes mistakes from time to time... It is not a big deal!" My sister tried to cheer me up again...

 

"Older sister... I fucked up badly..."

 

All of those years of training, dedication and study... All to become a model goddess... All of those years of teaching were wasted on me... I am a useless goddess!

 

"Don't be like that! I will personally help you to fix everything up! Look, I even got the file of the person you reincarnated!"

 

She showed me a bunch of papers she pulled out of thin air... It read:

 

"Anthony Lynch..."

 

Ah... I messed up thanks to a single letter...

 

"What are the odds... Their names are almost identical... Sigh... Now I get why you messed up..."

 

"Ugh... Stop hurting what is left of my pride..."

 

I am a failure! A failure dammit!

 

"Sorry... Let's read the file, okay? That way we will know how to correct this situation." My sister smiled bitterly.

 

I feebly nodded...

 

"Anthony Lynch. Died at the age of 21 making french fries. Mediocre grades in high school. Divorced parents... Didn't have real friends... Short-lived relationships..."

 

...

 

"Their circumstances are so similar... They must be from different timelines... Yeah, that would explain it." My sister frowned...

 

I messed up thanks to a single letter...

 

"Seriously, I told Astera that the files should include fucking pictures!" My older sister was angry...

 

"Why would we need pictures? Is it because of idiots like me...?" I asked my sister...

 

I want to die... I practiced all of that for nothing... And I forced my believer to make kiss my feet against his will... I am a failure as a goddess... What have I done!?

 

"He likes big breasts... He would like experience a different kind of life... That's all what the file says about your believer..." My sister said with a pained expression.

 

Why do they like those lumps of fat that much anyway...? The most important part is the heart, the heart dammit!

 

Sigh... Just kill me... End my suffering... My believer isn't even attracted to me.. What's the point of living now? I think I will throw myself into a black hole... I don't want to show my face ever again!

 

"You said that he prayed to you daily, right? Let's check those prayers. Maybe, he is not even mad about it!" My sister said with a cheerful expression.

 

"Okay..."

 

My sister hit the play button on my God Tablet...

 

"Yo, bitch goddess. How is your bitch ass doing bitch? I will make sure to have my revenge on you... Bitch." A male voice said...

 

"..."

 

"..."

 

My sister and I were speechless...

 

"Bitch, you suck. I hope you rot in hell. sincerely, Ru, the goblin. P.S. Fuck you, bitch." The same male voice said...

 

Ah...

 

"Bitch, fuck you! Fix your shitty system! I hope you're burned with cigarettes!" The male voice now sounded a bit more childish...

 

"..." My sister was gasping in shock...

 

"Bitch, I can't wait to burn you alive. You suck, sincerely, Ru." The male voice said with an uninterested tone.

 

...

 

"HAHAHA! Screw you bitch, I didn't fall for your tricks! Better luck next time, bitch!" The male voice sounded extremely happy...

 

What trick...? I messed up again? What did I do!?

 

"Bitch, If I survive this, I might stop insulting you... JK! I will insult you either way, bitch. You suck by the way." The male voice said in the same uninterested tone from before...

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

The prayers finally stopped playing...

 

"Electra..."

 

"No... He's right... I am the bitch who messed up the reincarnation of my believer..."

 

I coulnd't help it but to start crying from the frustration... I was hugged by my sister who tried to cheer me up but... It didn't really work out well.


It took me three hours to finally stop crying... I could only feel depressed seeing how much I fucked up...

 

"Okay... Now that we know that a simply apology won't do the trick... I think you will actually need to marry him, Electra..." My sister seemed stressed...

 

Hmm? Didn't I made a bet with him about that? It was all part of my strategy to make sure that he will do his best to live a long, happy and safe life... Originally, I was not going to follow through with that bet but I guess I now have to take the bet seriously...

 

Well, even if we didn't make that bet, I was planning on keeping him by my side to keep me company when he eventually dies since he's my first believer... I guess there's really no other way to fix this situation...

 

Apologise to him? Did you even hear his prayers? He utterly hates me! I know I deserve it, but it makes me want to cry that my only believer hates me...

 

My sister grabbed my cheeks and made look directly into her eyes...

 

"Listen, I will help you okay? We will fix everything but I'll need your help. I have a plan."

 

I could only cry thanks to her kind words...

 

"There, there... Everything will be fine." She patted my head...

 

Is there really a way to fix this mess?

 

"How about we make Ru, the goblin, the happiest person in this world? I will be needing your help, of course."

 

I feebly nodded.

 

"But we need to do this step by step... We will give him fame, glory, money and women. Whatever he wants to be the happiest person in the world."

 

For some reason my sister smiled widely.

 

"How about we make the Legend of the Goblin Hero? How does that sound?" My sister smiled.

 

Since she's the Goddess of Destiny, she may have just witnessed a future where my believer forgives me... I have no other choice but to do what I am told by her.

 

I started crying again... I couldn't help it... After all... I am the useless idiot who needs the help of her sister to fix my mistakes...

 

Suddenly, the phone of my older sister started ringing... She picked up the call...

 

"Astera? Hi... You have some great timing."

 

I started trembling when I noticed that my older sister had a sinister smile on her face...

 

"Are you at your Divine Realm...? Yes? Good... I'll be there in a few seconds... You have a lot to explain."

 

My older sister hung up the phone... And then started hugging me tightly...

 

"If any of our sisters or any other god try to make fun of you, just tell me... I'll handle it." She kept her sinister smile.

 

"O-Okay..."

 

"We'll fix this... Little by little, okay?"

 

I could only nod to my sister who had a terrifying expression...

 

I was now terrified that I had unleashed the wrath of my older sister towards my other siblings and depressed because I fucked up really badly...

 

We finally got to see the true personality of Electra! Before making this chapter, I was thinking to myself that having her being a bitch for the sake of just being a bitch would be bad. I felt like it would make her personality to be hollow. So I decided to depict her true character as an earnest and hardworking but novice Goddess who can't really handle failure. One single letter was enough to send her over the edge...This chapter also gives us a bit of insight of what the future of the MC will look like. I wonder how Arrat plans to fix the relationship between the goddess and the goblin believer? Anyway, thanks for reading!

 

169