11. If it feels good, then what’s the problem? (R-18)
11.6k 58 181
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was currently resting in my own private room. The bed is extremely comfortable but I can't sleep at all...

 

My mind has been filled by a myriad of things. Evolution, the fact that Silvia died after I did but she was reborn before I was, and my bet with that bitch of a goddess...

 

"Sigh... What do I even do against her? Dying is a not an option, and winning the bet just sounds dreadful... I guess my only option is extending my lifespan forever. That way I won't win and I won't lose..."

 

I think that may be my only choice...

 

"But... How do you evolve? Do you just raise your arms in the air and yell "Evolution" until you evolve?"

 

No, that's just stupid... But, if I had to guess, I believe Evolution is surely connected to the STATUS system. I hope it is...

 

I could only sigh in frustration...

 

"I know nothing about this world... I know nothing about magic... And I don't know how to evolve... Isn't this just hopeless? No... I think it is too early to think like that."

 

But what can I do about it...?

 

"I guess first, I should raise the Grade and Proficiency of my skills. Learn how to use magic perhaps..."

 

Now that I think about it... Silvia took us to the castle's library just a while ago... Maybe there's a book in there about evolution. Ah... That reminds me that I should ask Silvia to teach me how to read this world's language...

 

"So many things to do... Yeah, the situation is not hopeless at all. That's good... I guess I can focus on that tomorrow... It is time to rest."

 

I moved around the bed trying to find a comfortable position to sleep in. It didn't take long for me to do it...

 

My mind was already starting to wander... That was until I heard the door of my room being opened... I opened my eyes to to see who came into my room. It was my sister Mi. I recognized her smell...

 

"Ru, are you awake?" I couldn't see her yet. I could hear her talking from the door.

 

"Yes, come in."

 

I guess she misses the goblin cuddly pile and couldn't sleep without it... I guess I should be expecting the rest of my sisters as well. Well, It is not really a problem. My bed is incredibly large, dozens of goblins could sleep here comfortably.

 

I heard the feeble steps of my sister approaching my bed. I opened up my eyes only to see her completely naked...

 

"Mi... Where are your clothes?"

 

"Silvia said she wanted to wash them." Mi said with her usual blank expression.

 

She climbed the bed and crawled towards me. Her big blue eyes were staring intently at my face...

 

"Sigh... I guess that's okay. Then, do you want to sleep with me?"

 

Mi nodded vigorously.

 

"What about the others? They don't want to cuddle?" I asked Mi.

 

Mi just shrugged before laying down on my right side. She was still facing me and looking intently at me...

 

"Ru."

 

"Yes?"

 

"What do you feel about me?"

 

This question again? I guess she really wants to hear it huh...

 

"I love you Mi."

 

While being reborn as a goblin was not something I wanted, I really won the lottery in a variety of things. I have a nice and loving family, I'm free to do whatever I want, I met Silvia and I have a monster-sized dick.

 

I guess it is not bad living as a goblin... I will not insult Electra neither today or tomorrow. I'm in a good mood, after all. Even if she's a bitch, she's not worth my time.

 

I noticed that Mi was blushing for some reason...

 

"I love you too, Ru." Mi's green face had become totally red.

 

Mi seemed nervous... Like she wanted to tell me something...

 

She struggled for a bit before opening her mouth again. She looked me dead in the eye and said:

 

"Ru, I love you... Please mate with me." Her face was filled with determination.

 

Huh? Mate... WHOA! What the hell!?

 

"M-Mi...? You know what you're asking for, right? We can't... We are siblings..."

 

Mi just shook her head in response.

 

"And? I love you and that's what matters. You also said that you loved me. So I don't see any problem with us mating."

 

Why the hell is my sister asking me for sex!? Please tell me this is a bad dream... This must be a trick from the bitch goddess! Yes, that's it! I'm actually dreaming and the bitch is trying to trick me!

 

HAHAHA! I GOT YOU AGAIN, YOU...-

 

Before I could insult Electra, Mi had already stolen a kiss from me...

 

My sister just stole my first kiss... No way...!

 

I was completely shocked... I couldn't believe what was happening...

 

But Mi didn't care and just continued to kiss me... She then started to give me a deep kiss... Her small tongue was now exploring the insides of my mouth.

 

Before I could even push Mi away... My body started to feel hot... Like, really hot... Like, 'I feel like I'm burning' kind of hot...

 

What is this...? Why do I feel like this...?

 

Mi separated her lips from mine.

 

"Ru... I love you, please... Let's mate..."

 

Mi's expression was not one of embarrassment, it was one of joy... She was smiling at me.

 

Mi climbed on top of me... I could no longer escape... She pressed her body against my own and started kissing me again. Just as she did that, my mind couldn't do anything else besides focusing on her body...

 

Her smooth lips, her sweet saliva, her gentle touch... My body was feeling hotter and hotter...

 

If this continues, I don't think I can contain myself any longer...

 

Mi was still giving me a deep kiss... I was entranced thanks to how skillful she was...

 

I know this is wrong but... I can't help it... Mi is just too damn cute!

 

I could feel how my dick was already ready to go... My buddy was completely erect.

 

I didn't restrain myself any longer. I hugged Mi and returned the kiss... Our tongues were now completely interwined.

 

Using both of my hands, I was now groping her perfectly round ass. It was so soft... I want to bite it...

 

"Ngh..." Mi seemed completely ecstatic that her advances were reciprocated.

 

She was pressing her small breasts against my chest... Our kiss was getting even more intense... I didn't care about anything else in that moment besides Mi. It was like all of my worries had been completely erased by her.

 

I couldn't help it, but I smacked Mi's round ass... It made a nice sound just as my hand touched her skin.

 

Mi didn't seemed too bothered by that, if anything... I believe it turned her on even more.

 

Finally, after a long time, our lips were finally separated.

 

Mi's appearance was extremely lewd... It made me want to fuck her even more...

 

Mi just turned around without saying a word... She was now showing me her small green slit and her small butthole... Her face was directly in front of my dick.

 

Mi pushed her crotch towards my face... Her small green slit was being pressed against my mouth. An irresistible scent invaded my nostrils... That scent did nothing but to increase my lust...

 

"Ru's dick... It is so big..." Mi was sniffing my erect member.

 

That action only made me desire Mi even more... I couldn't help myself... I started licking Mi's cunt.

 

"Ahh!"

 

Mi was not expecting it... She jumped in surprise thanks to my tongue clumsily playing with her pussy.

 

"Ru! What are you doing!? Aah!" Mi asked with an embarrassed tone.

 

That was not enough to make me stop, if anything... It only made me increase the intensity. I started to focus on her clit.

 

Mi's body was trembling... She grabbed the bedsheets tightly... Her cunt was now dripping her love juices... It was so sweet... I was now licking more vigorously.

 

"Ahh! Ru! Don't stop!" Mi yelled as I was licking her cunt...

 

Her moans made me even more horny... My buddy was already at its limit. I want to fuck her until the two of us can't move anymore...

 

"Ahhh! Ru... That's not fair! I wanted... Aaaah! To satisfy you... Haaah! Why does it feel so good!?" Mi was moaning and complaining...

 

That's too bad, I don't think I will be able to stop now!

 

I kept playing with her clit... My relentless assault continued until...

 

"Ru! Cumming!" Mi's body was now having spasms... She just had her first orgasm.

 

Her powerful orgasm left my face covered by her tasty love juices... Mi was now breathing roughly...

 

"Ru... I love you..." Mi was completely still...

 

"I love you too, Mi."

 

I couldn't help it... Mi is just too cute... I want to stay like this forever...

 

For some reason, Mi was suddenly reinvigorated.

 

"Ru... It is my turn... I'll make you feel good."

 

Mi's small tongue was now licking my erect member... She was focused only on my tip... I was gasping thanks to the pleasure...

 

Man, what is this!? I Have never felt something like this!

 

I had sex on my previous life, but nothing I did back then felt as good as this feels...

 

"Does it feel good?" Mi stopped for a second and asked...

 

"Yes! Don't stop Mi!"

 

"Hehehe!" Mi giggled in response, just before my dick was taken into her mouth...

 

It felt way too good... My body felt even hotter than before...

 

Mi was taking her time to play with my dick... She was careful enough in order to not hurt me with her teeth and fangs...

 

I could only lay there and enjoy the wonderful mouth of Mi...

 

But then... Her tongue was completely focused on my tip again while the rest of her mouth was sucking me off... My mind went completely white as a feeling of numbness took over my back.

 

"Mi! Watch out! I'm cumming!"

 

Mi didn't care about my warning... Instead, she decided to suck on me even harder than before.

 

My dick was throbbing as I was shooting loads of my seed into her mouth...

 

I felt like I was in heaven... I couldn't even move thanks to the sweet sweet pleasure.

 

But strangely, I didn't feel completely satisfied... I want more...

 

"Tasty..." Mi said after she swallowed my cum.

 

Mi was looking at me and smiling.

 

"Did it feel good, Ru?"

 

I could only nod in response.

 

"I'm glad... Now... Let's mate, this time for real."

 

Mating... I want to mate with Mi...

 

I looked towards my penis... It was still rock hard.

 

Mi crawled forward and then started to move her perfectly round butt in front of me... Just the mere sight of her small green slit was making me impatient...

 

I quickly grabbed her ass with my left hand and with my right hand I guided my dick towards Mi's wet cunt.

 

"Mi... Let's mate... Let's mate until we can't even move."

 

"Ru... Yes! Let's do it!" Mi was absolutely ecstatic.

 

I thrusted my dick into her wet cunt. My dick managed to penetrate her without any kind of resistance.

 

"Aaah!" Mi moaned as my dick stole her virginity.

 

Strangely, there wasn't any blood on my dick.

 

The insides of Mi were tight... There were some folds on her vaginal walls that were rubbing my penis...

 

"I-Incredible!"

 

Those folds were making me feel so good... Little by little, lust was taking over me as I started thrusting into Mi.

 

"Aaaha! Ru! More!" She was moaning even louder.

 

Her moans were driving me crazy... This led me to thrust even faster into her tight cunt... It didn't take long for me to reach the entrance of her womb.

 

"Ru! Aaah!"

 

My mind was filled with nothing but Mi's moans and the sweet sensations on my penis... I was completely entranced.

 

"Mi... I'm cumming again!"

 

"Aahhaa! Me too! Fill me, Ru!"

 

I didn't even think about the possible consequences of my actions... I came deep inside her!

 

"Aaaahaa... So hot... My insides feel so hot..." Mi was a bit dazed...

 

But... I was still not satisfied... My cock was still rock hard...

 

Just before I could continue fucking Mi... The door was opened...

 

"Ah! So you were really at it huh." It was Silvia... She had a teasing smile on her face.

 

Colour drained from my face as I realized what she was looking at...

 

"Silvia... I can explain..."

 

I can't... I am a pervert who just fucked his own sister...

 

"There's no need. Judging by Mi's expression, you just fucked her good, am I wrong?" Silvia smiled...

 

"Hehehe..." Mi was giggling for some reason...

 

"Please don't tell anyone about this..."

 

I want to hide behind a rock... I don't think I will be able to look at my parents in the eye now...

 

"Ah, you're worried about the incest part huh. You shouldn't worry about it too much. I was told by my teacher that goblins aren't like humans. They can fuck between siblings and have perfectly healthy children. And, as you have experienced so far, Mi wanted it too, right?" Silvia explained.

 

I looked at her with a bit of concern...

 

"But... What do you think about it...?"

 

Silvia's smile grow wider...

 

"You want to know?"

 

Silvia took off her robes... She was wearing nothing underneath them. Her slim body was completely exposed. My gaze was fixed on her beautiful gigantic breasts... Her pink nipples were completely hard.

 

"I was listening since the beginning, you know?" She smiled as she showed me her wet vagina...

 

Ahh...

 

I want to fuck Silvia... I want to ravage her... I want to grope her big ass and her breasts!

 

"Ru? Are you feeling okay?" Silvia kept her smile...

 

Silvia walked towards the bed and sat besides Mi and I...

 

"Well, it seems like the aphrodisiac worked. No, it should be better to say that it did wonders!" She said with excitement.

 

Aphrodisiac... I was drugged?

 

"Now, I'm sorry for Mi and your other sisters but... I can't wait any longer." Silvia had a lewd expression.

 

Silvia immediately pushed me away from Mi and sat on top of me...

 

"Yes! This is a real dick! Four thousand years! Four thousand long years! That's how long I wanted to fuck my soulmate!"

 

Silvia didn't lose any time and inserted my dick into her pink slit. It was a completely different sensation from Mi's. Silvia's cunt was not as tight, but I could feel how my dick was being rubbed by her vaginal walls.

 

She decided to take me all the way in...

 

"Haahaah... Finally... Fuck those elves with their small wieners! This is what I needed!" Silvia started to bounce up and down on top of my cook. She was constantly increasing her speed.

 

I was in heaven thanks to her sweet honey pot...

 

I was suddenly buried in her gigantic breasts... One of her nipples was pressing against my mouth, I took it into my mouth and started sucking it... Silvia was now mercilessly fucking my dick.

 

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I can't believe I had to wait so long for this!"

 

My hands were still free... I decided to grab Silvia's ass, burying my fingers and claws into her skin.

 

"AHH! YES! MORE!" Silvia moaned.

 

Her insides were tightening around my cock as I buried my claws into Silvia's ass.

 

"Hehehehe! Hahaha!" Silvia was not thinking straight anymore... She let out a strange laughter... It was incredibly alluring for me. She started fucking my dick even faster than before.

 

The same numbness from before attacked my lower back once again... It wouldn't take long for me to climax again.

 

"Cumming!" Silvia took me all the way to the entrance of her womb and stopped moving... Her entire vagina was tightening around my dick... I was forced to orgasm thanks to the pressure of her insides.

 

My penis twitched as my seed was being shot into her honey pot...

 

Silvia's entire body was trembling...

 

"Haa... Haa... Haa... That was great... It was definitely worth the wait..." Silvia was breathing roughly...

 

I was still buried beneath Silvia... But I was still not satisfied... I want more!

 

"Silvia... I was mating with him first, wait for your turn." Mi was back into the fray.

 

"It is not my fault you were taking so long!" Silvia said.

 

"It is called romanticism. We were taking our sweet time as a couple..." Mi said with annoyance.

 

"Hey, hey! I'm his wife!" Silvia retorted

 

"And I am his mate."

 

Those two were suddenly arguing... I was still rock hard and ready to go... I want to fuck someone!

 

Just as I thought of that... The door was opened again. I heard several footsteps coming into the room. Those belonged to my sisters.

 

"They really did it! They did it without telling us!" La yelled in anger.

 

"That's cheating! I'm so mad! I was supposed to go first!" Gi was completely furious

 

"Mi! You will pay for this!" Ya was extremely annoyed.

 

"Hey! We planned on doing it together!" Na was not happy about it...

 

"It was your fault for trusting us in the first place." Mi said with an indifferent tone.

 

"Who wants a turn!?" Silvia asked.

 

"Me!" My sisters yelled in unison...

 

In that moment remembered what the friend of my mother, Ka, meant when she said that it would be a bit hard on me... I finally get why she was saying that.

 

I was fucked until I lost consciousness...

 

Heya! Another chapter released. I have to be honest with you guys, this is actually the first time I write something like this, so I did my best. I hope it is up to your expectations! Anyway, thanks for reading!

181