16. A lovely time (R-18)
8.6k 65 129
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Na and Gi were restraining me... They were tightly holding my hands and feet.

 

"Ru... Let's mate..." Ta whispered in my left ear.

 

"You look so beautiful..." Ra whispered in my right ear before blowing air on that same ear...

 

That sensation alone was enough make my whole body shiver.

 

Wa and La were fully undressed... The two of them were clinging onto me...

 

"Ru... You smell good..." La's modest breasts were pressing against me...

 

"..." Wa was hugging me tightly... She was kissing my neck while pressing her small chest against me...

 

I was suddenly able to touch something extremely soft and bouncy... Gi had taken my hands towards her chest.

 

I was instantly charmed by the soft sensation...

 

"Ru, you can use them however you want!" Gi said while breathing roughly.

 

As soon as those words reached my ears, I started to grope Gi. Using my hands to play with her big and bouncy breasts, while also teasing her nipples.

 

Mi suddenly approached me and stole a kiss from me. I didn't resist at all and then gave her a deep kiss.

 

Thanks to the stimulation coming from multiple angles, my penis got erect almost instantly.

 

Ya, Da and Xi were looking at it intently...

 

Ya was the first one to approach to my dick.

 

"Hehehe! I'll go first!"

 

She immediately shoved my dick into her mouth... Her small tongue was carefully licking my glans... Another two small tongues came into contact with my balls. Da and Xi were licking me there.

 

It felt incredibly good... For a second, I thought I was in heaven...

 

I was already being overcomed by the blissful sensations...

 

My kiss with Mi got even more intense. She started to bit my lower lip every now and then... It didn't feel painful at all, on the contrary, her skillful kiss was sending me over the edge.

 

Ya's blowjob was getting even more intense... My whole dick was completely covered in her saliva. She was licking the tip of my penis very carefully. Da and Xi were also licking my balls vigorously...

 

At some point, Ya decided to be rough with my penis... Her tongue was coiled around my erect shaft while she was sucking me off... Those simple actions quickly sent me over the edge.

 

I couldn't warn Ya since Mi was still kissing me. Our tongues were completely interwined...

 

My mind went completely white... A familiar feeling of numbness took over my lower back.

 

I was trembling as my dick shot loads of my seed into Ya's mouth. She didn't care and started sucking me even harder than before... She was swallowing all of it... She continued her blowjob as if she was trying to milk my dick for more of my cum.

 

After a few seconds, Ya finally let go of my dick.

 

"Hahahaha! That was tasty!" She laughed.

 

"Ya, it is my turn!" Na said with lust in her voice.

 

"Okay!" Ya complied.

 

Even though I just came, my dick is completely rock hard... I felt how something wet came into contact with my erect penis.

 

"Ru, Please fill me up!" Na said with excitement.

 

She guided my dick towards her wet entrance. Na immediately forced me all the way inside her.

 

"Aaah!" She moaned as my dick reached the deepest parts of her cunt.

 

All of the folds in her vaginal walls were carefully rubbing my already sensitive penis. Na then started to bounce up and down quite fast.

 

"Ahaaa!" She moaned again.

 

"I want to go next!" Xi declared.

 

"I'll go after that!" Da seemed impatient.

 

I was completely entranced by the pleasure of the insides of Na. She suddenly started fucking me even faster... Her folds mercilessly rubbing my dick.

 

"Ahaaa!" Na moaned loudly.

 

Mi suddenly stopped kissing me... She licked her lips and looked at me with a lewd expression.

 

"Ru... Please lick me." She showed me her wet green slit... Her crotch was already completely covered by her love juices.

 

I just nodded in response. Mi instantly brought her pussy towards my mouth. Just like our first time, I immediately started licking it and teasing her clit.

 

"Ahh!" Mi moaned just as my tongue came into contact with her clit.

 

The sweet nectar coming from her honey pot was driving me crazy... I was now groping Gi's breasts even more intensely than before.

 

"Ru really likes my breasts, doesn't he?" Gi seemed to be happy about it.

 

"..." Mi was silent... I think she was a bit annoyed at that.

 

Without any warning, Mi pushed her green slit towards me while I was licking her pussy... My tongue went into her wet hole... In that moment I tasted heaven.

 

What the heck!? It tastes so good!

 

I was now vigorously licking the insides of Mi's wet cunt... I could only focus on the sweet aftertaste of her love juices.

 

I felt her body trembling... She was in daze... She didn't even moan.

 

"I can't wait for my turn..." Wa was a bit impatient. She was kissing my neck and probably leaving hickeys on my neck.

 

"..." La was now playing with my nipple... She was licking it as if her life depended on it.

 

Ta and Ra were no longer whispering things on my ears, but they were licking and nibbling my ears.

 

It didn't take long for all of these sensations to bring me over the edge...

 

"Ru! Cumming!" Na yelled.

 

Na's tight vagina got even tighter all of a sudden... Her vaginal walls were squeezing my sensitive penis... My mind went blank for a second time as I came inside of Na. 

 

I could feel how my throbbing cock was pouring loads of my cum into her.

 

"Ahh! Cumming!" At the same time, Mi reached an orgasm... She covered my face in her love juices.

 

"Hehehe... It feels so hot..." Na laughed feebly.

 

Mi's body was twitching... She moved and I regained my ability to see. Mi looked completely satisfied. I could see my cum pouring out of Na's pussy.

 

"My turn!" Xi suddenly pushed Na away. She landed besides us while still laughing feebly. She was a bit dazed.

 

Xi then started to move her perfectly round ass in front of me... She was trying to entice me with her wonderful curves. Xi smiled at me. Her short purple hair and yellow eyes were extremely alluring.

 

I immediately moved towards her... My first instinct was to spank her ass. It made an extremely lewd sound.

 

"Jeez! Do you like my ass that much?" Xi asked with a teasing smile.

 

"You have no idea how much I do." I said to Xi.

 

"I-Is that s-so...?" Xi confident attitude from before completely disappeared. Her green face was now red as a tomato.

 

I didn't waste any time and guided my dick towards Xi's wet green slit. My penis went inside easily.

 

"Ahh! Ru!" Xi yelled while still being embarrassed.

 

I immediately started thrusting my erect member deeper into her. I was now fucking Xi in the doggy-style position.

 

For some reason, this position makes me extremely horny... If I'm not stopped, I might end up thrusting my hips for hours... Gotta be thankful for having the stamina of a Goblin!

 

"Ru!" My head was forcibly turned to the side by Da.

 

She immediately stole a kiss from me. Just as she did that, a pair of soft breasts were pressed against my back.

 

"Ru! That was mean! To leave me hanging just like that... Play with my breasts more!" Gi said with a bit of annoyance. She was now clinging to me and rubbing her all over my back.

 

"I want to go next..." Wa said while blushing.

 

"Me too..." Ta said shyly.

 

I kept thrusting my hips. The sound of my hips clashing against Xi's cheeks was extremely alluring... It just made me thrust my hips even faster.

 

"More!" Xi was also pushing her ass towards me...

 

Suddenly, my kiss with Da was forcefully interrupted... La had forcefully turned my head towards the other side.

 

"My turn! Fufufu!" She immediately gave a deep kiss. Her tongue and mine were instantly intertwined.

 

"La! That's not fair! I was kissing him first!" Da protested. She suddenly started to kiss my left cheek and my neck...

 

La didn't care... She made our kiss even more intense...

 

"Ahaaa! Cumming!" Xi suddenly yelled.

 

Her walls were suddenly clenching all around me... I was immediately forced to cum thanks to the sudden tightness. In a matter of seconds, Xi's pussy was completely filled with my seed.

 

"Ahahaa... Ru... It feels so hot inside me... Heehee..." Xi had an expression of complete ecstasy.

 

My dick was still rock hard... I could last all night if I wanted to do so.

 

Man, being a Goblin is so fucking great! You know what? Electra is still a bitch, but I think I need to thank her for making me part of this wonderful species!

 

Just when I was having some silly thoughts, I was suddenly pushed down... Gi was behind me so I ended being on top of her.

 

"There we go! It is now my turn. Ru, I will be taking the initiative!" Da straddled me and immediately took my sensitive penis inside her. Her beautiful blue eyes were completely irresistible for me...

 

I was currently being sandwiched between Da and Gi. Da didn't waste any time and started bouncing up and down on my penis... She was doing it as if her life depended on it.

 

"Hehehe! Ru, do you like being sandwiched by our breasts?" Gi asked while breathing roughly.

 

I was, indeed, being sandwiched by two pairs of soft breasts... If this is not heaven, then I don't really know what heaven is!

 

"I want to try that..." Wa was looking at us intently. Mi and Ya were also watching with interest.

 

"Ru! Let's kiss!" Da immediately took possession of my lips.

 

Gi suddenly decided to her claws to tease my nipples... It was like whole new world of pleasure was made just for me. That sweet pleasure sent me over the edge almost instantly.

 

My throbbing cock sent waves and waves of my cum to the insides of Da... She still kept bouncing up and down even though I just came. It made an extremely arousing sound that made my cock get harder...

 

"So Ru is also sensitive there... That's hot!" Gi started to tease my nipples with even more intensity than before.

 

Da was not slowing down... She was mercilessly fucking me. The lewd sounds provoked by our genitals were unbearable... I could feel how a sweet sensation took over my whole being. I had another orgasm...

 

In that instant I felt how the insides of Da were clenching against my dick... She also came...

 

"Hahaa... I want to have Ru's babies..." Da suddenly fell to the side. Her face was filled with ecstasy...

 

My penis was still rock hard. I was then straddled by Wa.

 

"Ru, Let's mate." Wa was blushing. She was smiling warmly at me.

 

Man, she's so fucking cute... Those red eyes of her always manage to win my heart... Her long white hair really makes her look beautiful.

 

Wa instantly took my dick all the way in without any kind of warning... She was very very tight...

 

"Wa! I wanted to go next!" Gi yelled while still being trapped below me... She was still teasing my nipples while she complained...

 

Wa was more gentle during our mating... She was slowly bouncing her hips on my penis. Her tight pussy was thoroughly squeezing my dick every time she moved...

 

It was then that a green pussy suddenly appeared in front of my face.

 

"Uuu... Ummm... Ru... Could you...?" Ta was the owner of that green slit. Her face was completely red.

 

She's so cute, dammit!

 

Naturally, I could not refuse her request. I got close towards her pussy and started licking as if my life depended on it...

 

"Aaahah!" Ta moaned immediately. She was now grabbing and pulling my hair, which only motivated me to lick her more... Just like I did with Mi, my tongue went inside her pussy. The sweet taste of her love juices immediately filled my mouth.

 

"It feels good..." Wa seemed to be entranced... She was still fucking me at a slow pace...

 

It didn't take long for me to feel close to the edge.

 

"Aaaaah!" Ta screamed thanks to the pleasure... My face was once again covered in love juices. It was tasty. I didn't stop licking her.

 

"Ru... I love you!" Wa suddenly yelled... Her vaginal walls clenched on me... It was so tight inside of her that I thought my dick was being grabbed by a hand. The pressure of her insides were enough to make me have another orgasm.

 

"..." I felt how Wa suddenly hugged me... She didn't say a word and hugged me tightly. Her insides were completely filled with my seed.

 

"Jeez! Wa fainted again!" Ra said with amusement.

 

Well, this is not the first time it happens... For some reason, Wa suddenly falls asleep after having an orgasm. It happened yesterday when I had sex with her... It got me scared at first, but Silvia said that she was alright.

 

Ta suddenly moved away from me...

 

"Ru... No more..." She seemed extremely embarrassed... It was a bit of a shame, I wanted to taste her more...

 

I managed to gently push Wa away from me.

 

"Hehehe! It is finally my turn!" Gi said as she was finally able to escape from underneath me.

 

Gi crawled towards me and shoved me her big breasts... Her nipples were completely hard.

 

"I will tease your penis with my breasts!" Gi was breathing roughly... My penis was being sandwiched between her soft valley.

 

Once again, I reached heaven.

 

"I'll be moving them now! Just stay there and relax!" Gi said as she started to slowly move her breasts in order to give me a titjob...

 

"Oooh! It is tasty!" La suddenly licked one of my cheeks... She was tasting the love juices previously left by Ta.

 

"You're right! It tastes so good!" Ra said as she licked my other cheek.

 

"N-No! Don't do that!" Ta protested but my two sisters didn't listen to her... She hid her face thanks to the embarrassment.

 

She's so fucking adorable! Man, I'm blessed to have such a beautiful group of sisters!

 

"How does it feel, Ru? Do you like my big breasts?" Gi said while rubbing her breasts against my meat rod. She immediately opened her mouth and started drooling all over my cock and her breasts.

 

I noticed that Mi seemed a bit irritated...

 

"It feels good, Gi. Please don't stop!"

 

"Hehehe!" She giggled while my penis was being teased by her breasts.

 

Gi was gently squeezing my dick with her breasts. It was such blissful sensation that I thought I was melting... She was smiling warmly at me.

 

"Hehehe! I can feel it twitching!" Gi said with excitement.

 

I was already on the edge thanks to her marvelous titjob... She then decided to increase her speed... I couldn't handle it anymore...

 

"Cumming!" I yelled.

 

In the blink of an eye, Gi's breasts were completely covered with my seed.

 

Gi just smiled proudly.

 

"Alright! It is my turn!" Ra didn't waste a second and pushed Gi out of the way... She suddenly lifted my legs and forced my dick inside her wet cunt.

 

I think this is known as the Amazon position...

 

"Jeez! At least let me enjoy it!" Gi seemed a bit pissed.

 

"Now Ru is at my mercy!" Ra seemed extremely excited. 

 

Ra started bouncing up and down fast... My dick was being squeezed by her tight honey pot. The folds inside of her were thoroughly massaging my sensitive tip.

 

Not gonna lie... It feels incredible!

 

"Give me a kiss!" La took possession of my lips again... Our kiss was really intense.

 

"Hehehe! Ru will not be able to resist this!" Ra said. Her pussy was getting tighter while she was riding me... Her folds were pressing directly against my tip.

 

I could only gasp in shock thanks to the strong pleasure.

 

"Then? Are you impressed, Ru?" She was proud of her skills.

 

La was now also teasing my nipples with her claws while kissing me... I was already feeling myself getting closer to another orgasm.

 

I immediately grabbed La's ass and squeezed as hard as I could... This turned her on even more and made our kiss even more intense.

 

"Ahahaa! Ru's cock! I love it!" Ra moaned.

 

After a few seconds of the heavenly pleasure, I was overwhelmed and reached another orgasm. My penis shot loads of my cum deep into Ra's pussy...

 

"Yes! That's it!" Ra was ecstatic... She didn't stop moving her hips. She was moving even faster than before.

 

It didn't take long for her to orgasm... Her tightness was enough to make me cum again almost instantly...

 

"Hehehe... Ru's cock..." Ra was now a bit dazed...

 

She then let go of my legs and her face landed on my stomach... She was drooling.

 

My cock was still rock hard. Man, I love being a goblin!

 

"Ru... Let's mate until we can't move anymore. It's now my turn." Mi seemed excited. She was grinning from ear to ear.

 

"I want to fuck him as well!" Ya said while licking her lips.

 

The rest of my sisters were already prepared for a second round.

 

"Hold on Mi! I haven't had my turn yet!" La stopped kissing me and protested...

 

It didn't really matter in the end... I was fucked dozens of times by each of them. We completely forgot about dinner and had sex until I lost consciousness.

 

Also, you could say that my hate for Electra decreased a bit. Just a bit. She still is a bitch!

129