1. Meeting the Goddess with the terrible personality.
11.1k 64 153
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...!"

 

I was in the middle of a incredibly luxurious room... I was being made fun of by a Goddess. She's laughing about the way I died. Sigh...

 

The deity in front of me is named Electra. She's way taller than me, being 2,50 meters tall. Her hair is blue like the sky and incredibly long, it reaches her ankles. Her facial features are perfect. Her skin is pristine... Her chest? Nonexistent. It is like looking at a snowboard. She's wearing a white toga just like the ancient greeks.

 

"You... How dare you to describe this beautiful me like that! I am a young Goddess! My chest is still growing!" The Goddess stopped laughing.

 

She can also read my mind apparently...

 

"I doubt that." I said with an amused expression.

 

"Says the idiot who died making french fries. Are you intelligent at all? How the hell do you mess up something as simple as that? It must have been difficult living while being that stupid." She snorted.

 

This bitch... Sigh... I don't want to deal with her any longer. Ten minutes of being laughed at is enough.

 

"Then, O powerful goddess, what do you require of me?"

 

"Impressive! Despite your small brain, you do know some manners. Very well, let's get this over with quickly." She said before pulling some papersheets out of nowhere.

 

She immediately examined the papers.

 

"Let's see... Your name was Anthony, you were an only child, your parents divorced shortly after your birth... Did they realize how ugly and stupid you were when you were born?" She asked with a smile.

 

"Bitch..."

 

My father had an affair and left my mother and me. That's what happened.

 

"I pity your mother. Having to raise such an ugly and stupid little baby." She was about to break into laughter again.

 

"Can you not? I want to go to the afterlife already, so let's finish this quickly."

 

"Fine. You had a large number of friends, none of them were true friends though. You had a lot of relationships as well... By any chance, were those girls blind? Or deaf? Or they didn't have a sense of smell?" She smiled again at me.

 

I frowned... It seems like I will be here for a long time...

 

"Does it matter now? I'm dead."

 

"I guess that's true. You still stink though." She kept mocking me...

 

"Can we continue?"

 

"Alright. You only had one job and died at the age of 21. Your life was a complete waste, how do you feel about that?"

 

"I guess, I'm a bit disappointed."

 

"You should be. Why do the gods give the gift of life to someone like you? You should have been a tree or a bush. At least that way you would have been useful."

 

Sigh... Sadly, she's not wrong.

 

"But oh well, nothing can be done about that now."

 

"So? Why did you tell me all of that?"

 

"Sigh... For whatever reason, my father and my sisters find you pitiful. They decided to give you another chance."

 

Another chance? Does this means that I will be reborn?

 

"Exactly. You catch on quickly. You're finally putting that brain of yours to use! It is a little bit late for that though." She said with an innocent smile.

 

The Goddess maintained her smile as she handed me a paper.

 

"As you can read there, you will be reborn in a world called Astarum. The world is fairly simple, there's magic, elves, dwarves, demihumans and all of that stuff that you Earthlings call 'fantasy'."

 

Oh! So that means there are catgirls and foxgirls there? I guess it doesn't sound too bad being reborn in such a world.

 

"The technology of this world is primitive compared to what you're used to. At best you could say that their technology is comparable to the medieval ages of Earth." The Goddess added.

 

That's another cliche. I think I can get quite rich if I introduce some technologies from Earth there.

 

"Pfft! As if someone like you could pull that off! Didn't you graduate from high school with mediocre grades?" She snorted again.

 

I looked at her in annoyance.

 

"The technology doesn't advance much thanks to a large amount of wars that they have been waging in the last few hundreds of years. There's also the threat of monsters and demons."

 

Demons huh... If there are demons, there is a Demon King.

 

"There is. The people of Astarum summon heroes from Earth and other worlds in order to fight the Demon King every few years or so." She said with a bored expression.

 

"Will I be one of those heroes?" I asked.

 

Electra seemed visibly stunned... As if I had asked something shocking...

 

"Haha... Ha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She started laughing again at my expense.

 

I hate this goddess...

 

It took her five minutes until she finally stopped laughing...

 

"Oh man... That was a good joke! You should have been a comedian!"

 

"..." I looked at her with even more annoyance.

 

"Where were we...? Ah, right. Demon King. That matter doesn't really concern you. So forget about it."

 

"Then why I am being reincarnated there?"

 

"Like I said before, my father and sisters find you pitiful. They want you to do your best and live your best life or whatever." She was unamused.

 

"I see..."

 

Well, that's fine. Being a hero would surely be extremely annoying.

 

"And impossible for you." She threw another jab at me...

 

"Sigh... Anything else?"

 

I despise this goddess... I want to end this quickly.

 

"We share the sentiment. Having such a loser in my Divine Realm is making me ill." She said while overreacting.

 

"Then? Is there anything that is relevant for my new life?"

 

She suddenly grinned from ear to ear... That made me feel shivers down my spine...

 

"There's a small little detail. I will be in charge of your reincarnation. That means that you must now become my believer."

 

"I refuse."

 

I still have my pride, you know? I won't belive in this bitch.

 

"Is that so? That makes me sad... I guess you don't want to reincarnate as a human." She said while fake crying.

 

Huh? What does she mean...?

 

"I am the one who decides every little detail of your reincarnation. The race, the place where you are born, the season, how strong or how weak you are. Get what I am saying?" She smiled. Her smile terrified me.

 

"But if it is not a human then..."

 

"I could make you a tree, an insect or a goblin. It would be enough for a loser like you."

 

A goblin? Like those green monsters that appear on videogames?

 

"Fine... I'll become your believer..." I had to yield to Electra.

 

Her grin grow wider...

 

"Excellent! If you kiss my feet and apologize for being so rude towards me, I might consider having you reborn as a human." She pointed at her feet.

 

"No way! I won't do such a thing!" I immediately protested.

 

"What makes you think you have a choice?" Her expression changed... Her expression turned cold. It was like she was trying to look at my very soul...

 

She walked over towards me... It didn't take long for her to be looking down on me...

 

"Kneel." She said as she pointed at her feet.

 

My body was feeling incredibly heavy... I couldn't keep myself standing...

 

"I said kneel, trash." She looked at me with disdain.

 

I felt an unbelivable amount of pressure on my back... It was like gravity pushing me towards the ground with increasing force... Soon, I was laying on the ground with my face near Electra's feet.

 

"Kiss my feet and might consider letting you reincarnate as human."

 

"N-no..." I refuse! I still have my pride!

 

"This is your last chance. Kiss my feet and submit to me." She said with annoyance.

 

"I accept becoming your believer... But I won't do anything with your feet!"

 

"So stubborn... Really? What makes you think you have a choice. Lick my feet, this is an order from your goddess."

 

Ugh... It hurts... My body was moving on its own... I tried to resist but it was useless... My mouth kissed her left foot against my will...

 

"See? It wasn't that difficult!" She said happily.

 

This bitch...

 

"But that's not enough to convince me. Lick my feet clean and I will reincarnate you as a human." She smiled like a devil would.

 

My mouth and tongue were now moving on their own... I was seething with rage... This bitch had attemped to destroy my pride and my freedom of will... Trying to make me submit and became her beliver by force... How dare she!

 

"Hello there! You are thinking too much crap and not licking my feet properly. If you do a good job, I promise I will reward you. I am quite gentle with my believers." She said with a shit eating grin.

 

This bitch... I will make her pay...

 

Despite my protests and my rage, my body was not responding to me... My tongue was moving on its own... I could only cry thanks to this humilliation.

 

"Awww! You're so happy to be able to lick my feet that you are crying? You will become a wonderful believer! Have a treat!" She immediately shoved her big toe inside my mouth...

 

That's it! I'm killing this bitch!

 

"That's not the way to adress your goddess. Call me Lady Electra."

 

I refuse... I looked at her in defiance.

 

It took five minutes for me to lick her feet clean (Against my will).

 

Electra walked away from me after making me lick her feet... I looked at her in anger.

 

"That was a good job. It seems like you have found your passion!" She said while mocking me.

 

Grr...

 

"But, you see... I decided that I will not reincarnate you as a human!" She smiled.

 

My heart sank when I heard that...

 

"I did what I was told..."

 

"You were forced to do it, so it doesn't count." She added.

 

No way... I was forced to do that disgusting thing, just for nothing?

 

"Don't be like that my cute believer! I thought about something great! Would you like to have a bet with me?" She asked with a grin.

 

"A bet?"

 

"That's right! It will be quite simple. If you manage to live a long and happy life, you win. If you die too early, you lose."

 

"What are we betting?" I asked her while keeping my defiant expression.

 

"If I win, you will become my eternal slave." She made a disgusting expression.

 

I refuse...

 

"What if I win?"

 

"That's a unlikely, but I will offer the gratest honour that a deity like me could offer. I will give you my hand in marriage." She smiled innocently.

 

Huh? Who would want to be married to this goddess! I don't get anything from this bet!

 

"It is either that or be reincarnated as a tree. And for the record, I am being courted by hundreds of men. I am giving you something that men would kill for."

 

"Then give it to one of them! If I win or lose, I will become your slave! Who would agree to those conditions!" I protested.

 

"You, of course. Since, you don't have any other choice. Live a long happy life and you will be rewarded by an eternity of pleasure, with me by your side. Lose your life before time, and you may become my servant for eternity. I think that's a win-win for you considering how your last life ended." She giggled.

 

She took a step forward and came closer to me.

 

"Well, you didn't have a choice anyway. I had already made up my mind on this. You will be reborn as a goblin. Be grateful, my cute believer." She said sarcastically.

 

A goblin... I will kill this bitch! I will definitely find the way to do it!

 

"Now do your best! Make sure to pray to me at least three times a day!"

 

Electra suddenly clapped. I felt how I was being expelled from this place... My eyes were being closed forcefully.

 

"I'll see you later, my cute believer!"

 

That was the last I heard before being sent away...

 

 

153