2. Day one
9.6k 57 177
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

I opened up my eyes only to find myself looking at a strange ceiling... The place was a bit dim... Where am I?

 

I immediately remembered the humilliation that I had to go through thanks to that bitch goddess...

 

"I hate that bitch!" I tried to say that outloud, but... My voice didn't come out.

 

Huh? I can't speak? Sigh... Things just kept getting better...

 

Honestly, Hell would have been better than this whole clusterfuck... I'll find a way to have my revenge against that bitch...

 

Just when I was thinking of all the torture I would make that bitch endure, I noticed something in the corner of my eye.

 

I noticed a small woman... She was carrying a baby on her arms and rocking the baby... There's a small little detail though... Both of them have green skin...

 

That bitch really made me a goblin! I'll kill her! I'm fucking furious now!

 

I tried to move my arms towards them but I couldn't do it...

 

I can't move... I can't talk... Does this means that I am a baby as well?

 

"It seems someone is a bit moody!" A feminine voice said.

 

I was immediately grabbed by the owner of that voice...

 

I was left stunned when I saw the apperance of the woman who was now carrying me... Her facial features were beautiful. It was like I was looking at a model. Her hair is long, black coloured and unkempt. She was smiling from ear to ear at me.

 

Wait a minute... Weren't goblins supposed to be ugly? Like every single movie, series or comic I have seen depict them as incredibly ugly with huge noses and sharp teeth. But... The woman in front of me has a small nose and pink lips... I can't even see her sharp teeth. She seems incredibly gentle... I think I'm in love...

 

Ahh, love. The only tool that I have currently to forget about the transgressions of that bitch goddess.

 

"Who's a good baby? You are! Of course you are!" She said while smiling warmly at me.

 

Yes! I am a good baby!

 

"Hehehe! My Ru will surely become a strong goblin! Your mama is very proud of you!" She said as she brought me closer to her chest... I could hear her heart beating.

 

Hold up... Hold the fuck up! My mama? Does this mean that this beautiful woman is my mother! The hell!

 

That's when another realization hit me...

 

Oh god... I fell in love with my own mother... That bitch goddess will surely laugh about this if she finds out... This never happened! It was all a ruse!

 

"Ru, you're moving a lot... Are you hungry? Okay! I'll feed you now!"

 

What?

 

I didn't have time to react... She immediately shoved her nipple in to my mouth...

 

Ummm... This is a bit uncomfortable...

 

"Ru? Why are you not eating? Do you feel ill?" The goblin woman started getting worried.

 

"No, it is just the fact that I feel uncomfortable doing this." Of course, I couldn't say that since I can't talk and I still have her nipple inside my mouth...

 

"What do I do! My Ru will die!" She yelled as tears started streaming down her eyes...

 

Okay, this has turned into an awkward situation... Well, it is not like I have any other options when it comes to get nourishment... Sigh...

 

I started sucking her nipple with all my baby might... It didn't take long for a warm fluid to invade my mouth.

 

What the hell? This is tasty! It is so sweet! I might get addicted to this!

 

"I'm glad..." My mother seemed to have calmed down.

 

She started to hum as song as she was feeding me... It was very reassuring.

 

I failed to notice that I was quickly falling asleep. I could only concentrate on the beautiful melody and the warm milk...


 

Okay, I'm back from my nap!

 

That was a very awkward situation, but to be honest, there was nothing I could do besides that. I'm a baby after all.

 

Anyway, I have spent some time listening to my mother and the other goblin women for a while now. I found out that we are basically inside of a cave. This is my first time inside one.

 

My name is Ru, I was born a few hours ago. Yes, my name is fairly simple but I think I like it.

 

My mother's name is Fa. Apparently goblins named themselves using syllables. That's okay, I suppose.

 

Outside this cave, there's a massive forest that is the home of us goblins... And many of our predators and prey...

 

There's not much I can do currently... I guess I will pray.

 

"Yo, bitch goddess. How is your bitch ass doing bitch? I will make sure to have my revenge on you... Bitch."

 

That was a nice prayer in my opinion.

 

All jokes aside, I'm trying to learn as much as I can from my mother and the other goblin women.

 

I learned that I have at least seven siblings...

 

Yup, you heard that correctly. Apparently, our father was the only one to return from a hunt a few days ago. All of the males of our tribe, with the exception of him, of course, were completely exterminated by wolves...

 

I guess the only choice for our father was to breed as if his life depended on it. The results are us nine siblings and a few more on the way. What an absolute champ!

 

Sorry, not being able to do anything got me a bit bored, so I have trying to invent a new comical routine while I was listening to the talks of my mother and the others.

 

While I was thinking of more funny jokes, I heard a loud voice coming from the entrance of the cave...

 

"Zo is here!" My mother said.

 

"I hope he managed to catch something..." A woman named Ka said to my mother.

 

"I'm sure he managed to catch something big!" My mother is an optimist. I like that side of her.

 

I would also like to be a bit more optimistic, considering the situation I am in.

 

A few minutes passed... A large goblin appeared with a boar on his back. I think he's a meter tall or so. Yep, this one must be my father. He was only wearing a loin cloth and had a club on his right hand. He's also quite muscular. His hair is short and blond.

 

"See? I told ya that Zo would bring a good catch." My mother said with her charming smile.

 

My father walked towards all of the women and dropped the boar. He sat down without saying a word.

 

"Zo? Are you okay?" A goblin woman named Na asked my father.

 

"Ah... Yeah, I'm just a bit tired... This bastard almost got away." He looked at the boar.

 

Considering the size of the boar and the size of my father, it is only natural for him to be tired.

 

"Then? How many boys do we have? Has any of them died?" He asked.

 

For some reason, I saw that the expression of my mother and the other women turned a bit grim.

 

"We only have one baby boy... There were two more but..." A woman named Ma said with ever increasing sadness.

 

Huh? Does that mean that I have only 5 siblings? Or those two doesn't count?

 

That's when another realization hit me...

 

One baby boy... I hope it is me...

 

There's the possibility that I might have been reincarnated as a goblin lady... If that were the case, my revenge against the bitch goddess will turn even more violent.

 

"I see... This is troublesome..." My father seemed really tired.

 

"Do you want to meet him?" My mother asked.

 

"Yes." My father nodded...

 

My mother walked towards me and brought me towards my father.

 

Yes! I'm the boy!

 

Hmm? It is not like I was entirely opposed to being a girl, but it would have been really weird to suddenly be in the body of a woman, at least for me...

 

My father was giving me a cold look... Is something wrong with me?

 

"He has my hair." His expression immediately softened.

 

Oh! So I am a blondie! Nice!

 

"He has Fa's eyes." Ka said to my father.

 

My mother's eyes are blue, by the way. I guess mine are the same colour.

 

"I think his nose is more like Zo's" Ma added.

 

"I think he looks more like Fa." He smiled at my mother.

 

"No! I think he looks as manly and powerful as Zo!"

 

I look like both of you, probably.

 

They spent a long time talking about me... It was a bit embarrasing to be honest.

 

They finally stopped when their stomaches started growling... I witnessed a nightmare...

 

My parents and the goblin women immediately started eating the boar, without cooking it... In the words of a famous chef, IT WAS RAAAAW!

 

I have never really seen such a carnage... Also, goblins do, in fact, have sharp teeth. More expecifically fangs! My mother has massive fangs! How the heck does she hide them inside that tiny mouth?

 

While I was thinking of that, my nostrils were violated by a gross smell...

 

God, the smell... It is awful! At least cook it or something!

 

That's not the worst part of it...

 

"Hehehe! Please grow strong and support your mother, my cute and powerful Ru!" She said before kissing my cheek... She left some boar blood on my cheek. The smell was making my eyes teary...

 

"Don't cry Ru! You will be able to eat some tasty boar just like us later!"

 

That is not why I am about to cry...

 

"So young and he already wants to taste some meat... I'm so proud!" My father said.

 

The other goblin women nodded in agreement...

 

I had to pretend getting sleepy to escape the embrace of my mother and the stench of the boar's blood...

 

I guess this will be my daily life until I am able to walk and talk... Sigh...

177