3. Day two
8.3k 52 180
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"That's my boy!" My mother was cheering on me.

 

It turns out that Goblins develop incredibly fast... Yesterday, I was a baby. Today, I am a toddler. What am I doing? I'm walking!

 

Yup, I'm proud of myself! Well, I can't walk long distances yet. I also tried talking but I can only say a few words...

 

"Mama." I raised my arms and called my mother. I also get tired really quickly...

 

My mother raised me and hold me into her arms... She immediately rubbed her cheek against my own.

 

"Youre going to be such a strong a powerful goblin!" My mother smiled.

 

I hope that is the case.

 

On other news, my teeth had also started to come out. My gums hurt a bit...

 

Hmm? Isn't this too fast, you ask? Yeah, Even I think this is ridiculous. But what can I do? I'm a toddler.

 

"Ru, let's play with your sisters!"

 

I could only nod to her.

 

Yeah... I now have 8 sisters. One was born yesterday while I was asleep. My parents and the other goblin women are worried that I am going to be the only male...

 

Well, it is not like I can do anything about that matter.

 

But before we continue, allow to have my daily prayer to the bitch.

 

"Bitch, you suck. I hope you rot in hell. sincerely, Ru, the goblin. P.S. Fuck you, bitch." I prayed in my mind.

 

Ah, that was a nice prayer. I hope my feelings are conveyed properly.

 

Anyway, I was taken by my mother towards the remains of the boar. My sisters were playing with the bones of the poor animal that ended in the bellies of my tribe... A gruesome sight, if you ask me.

 

My mother left me on the ground before sitting besides me.

 

I could see some of my sisters trying to gnaw the bones of the boar... Although, they are failing since they don't have teeth yet.

 

One of them immediately crawled towards me with a bone in her hand.

 

She has brown hair and blue eyes.

 

When she was in front of me, she tried to shove the bone into my mouth... Is she trying to kill me!?

 

"Ah! Your older sister Mi likes you Ru!" My mother said enthusiastically.

 

Are you serious? She could have killed me there!

 

My older sister continued to try to shove the bone into my mouth... The aftertaste of the boar's meat in the bone that Mi is shoving in my mouth is unbelivably delicious...

 

"Do you really want to eat meat that badly? You're going to be the strongest goblin, Ru!" My mother was cheerful.

 

I started to lick the bone seeking more of that wonderful flavour... Tasty...

 

For some reason, my older sister was now trying to cuddle with me while she was also licking another bone... Yeah, this is the life.

 

My mother was smiling happily while watching the two of us...

 

In that instant, a goblin woman came towards us.

 

"Hey Fa! Va managed to give birth safely!" The woman was called Ka, if I remember correctly.

 

My mother stood up to talk to her.

 

"Is that so? That's great! Did she have a boy?" My mother asked immediately.

 

Ka just shook her head in disappointment.

 

"She had two baby girls." Ka said.

 

"I see..." My mother also had a complicated expression.

 

So she had twins? Goblin twins, this is the first time I hear something like that. It sounds cool!

 

But now that I am looking at the expressions of my mother and Ka, I can only wonder if goblins have fertility problems...

 

I looked towards my siblings. They were still playing with the bones of the boar...

 

No, that's simply impossible. Having 11 children is far from having fertility problems...

 

My only explanation for that is... A curse! A wizard must have done it! There's simply no other explanation for that!

 

"Sigh... If we don't manage to have more boys, then things will get harder for little Ru..." Ka said while looking at me apologetically.

 

I'm sorry, I'm a bit lost... What do you mean by things getting harder on me? I don't understand.

 

My mother patted my shoulder.

 

"Do your best Ru! Your mama will be supporting you!"

 

While I appreciate that, I'm still confused... Why is it going to get harder on me?

 

Oh well... I guess I'll find out soon enough.

 

Oww!

 

My left ear was suddenly bitten... I turned my head around to see another one of my sisters...

 

"Don't do that little Ya... That's your little brother. He's not food." Ka quickly scolded my sibling...

 

My sister looked at me in confusion.

 

She has red hair and her eyes are blue.

 

"Tasty!" My sister protested using a single word... She immediately pouted.

 

Hey! Hey! Hey! No cannibalism here!

 

That made two adult goblins laugh.

 

"Well, I don't think he will have it that bad. Two of his sisters already like him." My mother said to Ka.

 

Oww!

 

I was bitten again by Ya. Mi was hugging me... She was about to fall asleep with a bone on her hand...

 

Please give me a break... These are only two of my sisters... I still have another 8!

 

Just when I was thinking of that... The rest of my sisters started crawling towards me... This will not have a pretty ending...

 

Just like that, I was surrounded by my sisters...

 

I guess I should pray for my soul now... No, forget about it. I don't want to end in front of the bitch goddess again.

 

This is the end of the adventure of the Goblin called Ru. May the other gods have mercy on his soul...


 

I managed to survive my the attack of my sisters... But there was a price to pay for that...

 

I am currently at the bottom of what I would like to call "The Goblin Cuddling Pile."

 

I ended up becoming a teddy bear for my older sisters... They are all attached to me... I can't even move my arms...

 

Sigh...

 

I also learned that I was the youngest until my other sister was born in the middle of the night... I'll try to see the optimistic side of things just like my mother.

 

I guess since I didn't have any siblings back on Earth, it is finally the time for me to experience it.

 

Oww...

 

"Tasty."

 

"Ru, tasty."

 

I was bitten by Ya and my other sister La...

 

Please don't tell me I was reincarnated into a family of cannibals...

 

Of course we were not alone here. My mother and Ka were watching over us and giggling thanks to this big cuddly pile of goblin toddlers.

 

I couldn't see them, but I could still hear them.

 

"Things would have been different if they didn't attempt to raid that human caravan... Why did they had to go that far? They ended up in the territory of those wolves and they didn't accomplish anything..." Ka lamented.

 

Ah, she must be talking about the hunters that were accompanying my father.

 

"Yeah... Well, it is not like we can do anything about it... We just need to make sure Ru and the girls grow strong and healthy!" My mother is extremely optimistic.

 

"I guess you're right... I had my worries when the other two boys died, but you know? After watching Ru for a while, I think our clan will be alright."

 

Okay, I appreciate the trust you have placed on me, but don't you think it is a bit too much for a two days old kid?

 

"That's the spirit! And who knows, maybe they will manage to conquer this entire forest for our clan!"

 

Oi... Aren't the expectations of us even bigger now...?

 

Oww! Seriously...! Stop bitting me!

 

"Tasty..." Mi was the one who bit me this time...

 

My ears hurt after being bitten so much... I know they like me but jeez! I don't want to go deaf...

 

My gums also hurt a lot... I hope my teeth come out soon...

 

"But I'm still a bit worried..." Ka said to my mother.

 

"Is it about that human settlement that appeared a while ago? We will be fine! You know that humies don't like to come this deep into the forest."

 

So there's humans nearby huh... I wonder what will happen If I encountered one? Would they try to kill me?

 

"That's true... But Zo said that he saw some humans with armour..." Ka was still worried.

 

"That just helps my point! Humies with armour can't move well this deep into the forest!" My mother was confident in her argument.

 

"I hope so..."

 

I wish I am as confident and optimistic as my mother... I think I admire her a lot now.

 

Owww! That one really hurt!

 

"Tasty..." Mi bit my ear again...

 

Sigh... Will I even survive to see the day of tomorrow with these sisters? Frankly, I don't know...

 

Unfortunately for me, I had alredy been fed by my mother so I was going to be stuck on the cuddly pile until tomorrow...

 

I pray that I manage to survive until I regain my freedom...

180