8. Day five
7.5k 70 165
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Should I add sexual content? Or maybe just add fade to black instead?
  • Yes to sex! Votes: 835 87.8%
  • No to sex, add fade to black! Votes: 21 2.2%
  • Maybe... Votes: 43 4.5%
  • You went too far... This option is a meme, the valid ones are above this option. Votes: 26 2.7%
  • Dude stop... Votes: 26 2.7%
Total voters: 951

Ngn...

 

Something soft and heavy was pressing against my face... It was a familiar sensation... It was something nostalgic.

 

That sensation made my buddy down there react... I guess having a wank wouldn't be bad.

 

I moved my right hand towards my buddy... As soon as I touched it, I noticed something out of place... Or rather, that something was in fact there, but it was the wrong size...

 

(Hmm? My buddy has never been this big...)

 

I was completely dumbfounded... My buddy has always been average-sized... And now it is what people call: Magnum Dong...

 

...

 

MAN, REINCARNATION IS FUCKING GREAT!

 

I have achieved the peak of manhood! A monster-sized penis! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm so fucking lucky!

 

This is worthy of a celebration... I will not insult Electra for today!

 

"Ru... Stop rubbing my belly..." I heard La's voice...

 

As soon as her words were recorded into my brain, a realization hit me... The soft and heavy things pressing against my face are my sister's breast...

 

OH NO...! What have I done...? I almost had a wank thinking of my sister... This is bad... My mother will be disappointed... My father will no longer be proud of me...

 

I need to get out of here... This never happened!

 

Huh...? I can't escape... I can't move my legs and my left arm...

 

To make matters worse... My buddy was still erect... The big cuddly pile of goblins had become my prison...

 

"Ru... Stop moving so much..." Ya said. She still seemed to be sleepy.

 

"Yeah, stop moving so much! Stop being so inconsiderate!" An unknown feminine voice said.

 

Huh? Who is that? That voice does NOT belong to any of my sisters... It doesn't even belong to the other members of my tribe!

 

"Huh?" All of my sisters also realized that something was not right...

 

I could feel how all of my sisters had jumped in surprise... But there was a problem... You see... The heavy and soft things were still pressing against my face... No, you could say that I was being hugged by someone...

 

"Who are you!?" Mi said angrily.

 

"Leave our Ru alone!" Na yelled at the unknown person...

 

"La, get the spears..." Ya said with a threathing tone.

 

"Yes... I'll be be back quickly..." La immediately agreed.

 

This didn't seem to disturb the person who was hugging me...

 

"Oh! It seems like you are happy to see me!" The unknown female asked while tickling my stomach.

 

Who the hell is this person!?

 

"Get away from our Ru!" My sister Gi yelled in anger at the unknown person...

 

"Woah! Put that down! I'm a friend, I swear! Look, I'll let him go, okay?"

 

The heavy things that were being pressed against my face were lifted... I had regained my vision and my freedom...

 

I was not prepared for what I saw...

 

The unknown person was a woman... But it was a woman I know... A woman who should have been dead.

 

She had long blonde hair, her eyes are green, her facial features are perfect and her breast are enormous. She also has pointy ears and looks extremely young. Her body is slim. She's 1,80 meters tall... She was wearing a black robe. It was one of the robes we brought with us yesterday.

 

There's no doubt... Only one person with those features comes to my mind...

 

"You are... Silvia?"

 

"In the flesh!" She answered positively...

 

Oh... So she's Silvia...That's fine, I guess...

 

...

 

DID SHE COME HERE TO TAKE VENGEANCE ON ME? AM I BEING HAUNTED FOR TAKING HER BELONGINGS AND INVADING HER HOME!? IS THIS MY PUNISHMENT FOR DISTURBING THE DEAD!?

 

I was in panic... I couldn't think straight... What did I do to fix this situation? That's quite simple, my friend... I fainted immediately.


I opened my eyes only to find myself looking at the beauty of the ghost of Silvia...

 

I see how it is... My soul was taken by her vengeful ghost thanks to my multiple transgressions at her... I guess I deserve it.

 

"Hey there big guy. How was your nap?" The ghost of Silvia asked with a teasing smile.

 

"Are we in the afterlife? I'm sorry for tresspassing your home and that I disturbed your eternal slumber... Please forgive me!"

 

She made a cute expression and tilted her head...

 

"We are very much alive, you know? What has gotten into you?" She asked.

 

We are very much alive? That includes her as well? But her body was cold... And there was the stench of a dead body coming from her... She was very very dead! If I had to use a word to describe how dead she was, I would use: Cadaverific!

 

"So you're not dead... And you're not a ghost coming here to take revenge on me..."

 

She nodded before giggling.

 

"Hahaha! This is the first time that I've heard something like that!"

 

"So I fainted for nothing..."

 

"I wouldn't say for nothing... I mean, I guess it was too much excitement for a young and healthy boy, perhaps?"

 

I remember the previous incident with my buddy, my sisters and Silvia... I immediately blushed thanks to the embarrasment...

 

"You seem to remember! This was the first time that I'd cuddled with so many people, you know?" She smiled at me.

 

"I-Is that so? Ah... Speaking of that, where are my sisters?"

 

"Ah, that lovely bunch of ladies? They said that they were going to hunt breakfast. They should return in a few minutes."

 

"Umm... But how did you convinced them to not attack you? I heard that La was going to get the spears..."

 

Silvia kept her smile.

 

"That's quite simple. We reached an agreement and here I am!"

 

Huh? An agreement? What kind of agreement did my sisters and Silvia make? Forget about that, that's not important right now!

 

"How are you alive? I saw your corpse in that hut..."

 

Silvia caressed my cheek while keeping her charming smile.

 

"I was actually going to explain that. You see... I performed a magical ritual in order to get a lifespan reset. I managed to achieve that thanks to you, Ru."

 

Lifespan reset? Me? What the hell did I do?

 

Noticing my confusion she continued with her explanation.

 

"I don't know how long has it been since then, but I was at the end of my life. I was starting to suffer from dementia and other diseases and I didn't want to go that way. I also didn't want to be reincarnated again. I like my current body and identity, so I decided to use a secret ritual taught by my teacher to reset my lifespan and return to my youth."

 

Huh? Youth? But... She looked so young before...

 

"But the ritual was a little bit more complicated than I thought. I needed a tons of rare ingredients for the ritual to succeed. One of those ingredients was a piece of a soul similar to my own."

 

"I guess this is where I come into play..."

 

Silvia nodded happily.

 

"I secluded myself in this forest for that reason. To wait for someone with a soul similar to my own. I left that diary in order to find that someone. You saw that the cover was written in Japanese, right?"

 

I nodded.

 

"The rest of the book was in perfect English, am I wrong?"

 

"It was..." I answered her question.

 

"The spell was activated when you touched the book. You had already absorbed my body and my staff which was filled with the other rare ingredients, so I only needed to take a small piece of your soul to succeed."

 

Okay, I don't really know how magic works but I think I understand...

 

"But, the spell also had its downsides... I was made to return to Level 1, and I lost most of my skills. It was still worth it, to be honest."

 

She caressed my cheek again.

 

"I guess I haven't introduced myself properly... Nice to meet you, my fellow Earthling! My name used to be Utsumi Airi. My current name is Silvia Ravencroft, also known as The Calamity Witch!" Silvia smiled warmly at me...

 

I was instantly hypnotized by her smile...

 

Ah... I should introduce myself as well...

 

"My former name was Anthony Lynch. I was reincarnated as a Goblin four days ago, my current name is Ru."

 

"Haha! I know. When I took that piece of your soul, I saw some of your memories. Oh! And before you ask... Yes, you will be alright without that piece I took."

 

Good to know, I guess?

 

"But it is strange that you don't have the Job of "Hero." Did something happened with the goddess who reincarnated you here?"

 

"The title of Hero...? Electra said that it was impossible for me... That bitch..."

 

I was now completely annoyed. But Silvia seemed a bit surprised.

 

"Electra? I don't remember a Goddess amongst the ten divines with that name... Maybe she's a new one?" Silvia was talking to herself.

 

"Don't even bother thinking about that bitch of a goddess. It won't be worth it."

 

She looked amused and giggled when I called Electra a bitch.

 

"Haha! Well, that's an accurate description for some deities! They are a bunch of pricks!"

 

I'm glad that I haven't meet other gods...

 

"Anyway, could you explain why were you hugging me and cuddling with us?" I asked.

 

"Ehh? Aren't we married?" She tilted her head and seemed genuinely surprised at my question.

 

Huh? What?

 

I was completely bewildered...

 

What does she mean by married? We just met each other...

 

"Married? What do you mean by that?"

 

"Umm... Exactly what the word means?" She was still confused. Not as much as I am...

 

"You're gonna need to explain because I'm getting really confused here..."

 

"Ahh! Of course. Well, remember that I told you that I took a piece of your soul?"

 

I nodded.

 

"Well, that is not exactly right... Your soul and mine are currently linked! Yeah, that would be an accurate way of putting it! You see... The mana entropy in the void between life and death makes it really difficult to interact with the magical influx and the life energy of...-"

 

"Stop... I don't get what you're saying... I don't even know how magic works... Use a more simple explanation..."

 

My head hurts all of a sudden. Mana Entropy? Magical Influx? Life Energy? I don't even know what those things mean...

 

"Whoops! Sorry! I forgot you were just reincarnated. A very simple explanation exist for our marriage. Ru, if you die, I will die as well. Since our souls are now linked to each other, if you were to die, I would return to my old lifespan. Meaning that I would be on my last few moments of life. So, it is basically like marriage, right? We will be together until you die!"

 

Ahh... I guess it makes sense? Sort of? Man, to think that you could do something like that with magic... And here I was trying to figure out how to get Mana Perception and Mana Manipulation to be able to make some fireballs...

 

"So, isn't fine to just say that we are married?" She said with an easy going smile.

 

"I belive that is not how marriage works..."

 

"Don't be like that! We will be together for a long time now, so it is better to get along!"

 

Just as I thought... This person is definetely weird!

 

"Okay, let's say that I agree to this "Marriage"... Are you okay being married to a goblin? Aren't I considered a monster or something like that?"

 

Silvia seemed surprised that I asked her that.

 

"Ah, well... It makes sense that you think like that since you haven't been near civilization yet. Goblins are technically not monsters per-se. They are demihumans. And while it is true they are not looked upon kindly, they are not persecuted unless they are incredibly savage or they become criminals. Well, maybe in more rural towns you might get persecuted. It also happens with elves, so don't worry."

 

Ah... So I am a demihuman huh... I don't really like being called like that.

 

"And about you being a goblin... I don't really mind, you know? After all, you're a former Earthling just like me!" Silvia seemed to be incredibly excited.

 

No, no, no... We are talking about something like marriage here... That's not good enough reason, is it?

 

I was suddenly hugged by Silvia... Huh?

 

"You shouldn't really overthink it this much about this topic. It is pretty unimportant right now."

 

"I wouldn't say that getting married without my consent is unimportant..."

 

"Hey, you pretty much became a tresspasser and disturbed the dead. I'm here because of you, so take responsibility!"

 

"Sigh... Fair enough."

 

Well, it is not like I'm totally opposed to it... Silvia is quite a beauty. But that might be me thinking with my dick...

 

(Note to self, never enter strange huts in the forest.)

 

I then heard several footsteps coming towards us... My sisters were approaching.

 

"Hehe! They are here. That was fast! You guys are good hunters, you know that?" Silvia just smiled at me.

 

I was completely shocked when I saw the appearance of my sisters...

 

The majority of them had long hair now, they had also grown a lot. Most of them being around 76 cm tall. Umm... How to say this... They didn't look like children anymore. Their chests had grown... They should now be around 18 to 19 years old in human standards...

 

"Let go of Ru! You already had enough time alone with him!" Mi said with a bit of anger on her voice.

 

"That's right! You had enough time to talk to him, now it is our turn to have him!" Na was annoyed.

 

"Alright, alright! Don't get so angry with me! I am also a member of your tribe now!" Silvia let go of me just as she said that. She was giggling while my sisters looked at Silvia with annoyance.

 

I was finally able to regain my freedom. I stood up and examined my body... Like my sisters, I had grown up a bit as well. I think I should be around 80 cm tall. I should be around 17 to 18 years old in human standards. Considering what happened with my buddy a while ago, I must be going through puberty...

 

I was immediately hugged by Ya and Gi. My freedom was temporary...

 

"Ru, let's eat together!" Ya was completely ecstatic. She was pushing her chest against my arm...

 

"We caught a boar! The spears that Ru and Na made are amazing!" Gi was about to jump in joy... She was also imitating Ya and pushing her chest against my arm...

 

Why am I so conscious of those actions...? Sigh... It must be because I'm going through puberty... Yeah, that must be it.

 

"Hehehe! I was the one who got the final hit on the boar! I deserve a reward!" La looked extremely proud of her skills.

 

"Because I guided it towards you... I am the one who deserves the reward." Mi said with a blank look on her face.

 

My sisters then started to argue about a reward or something like that... At some point, I was released from the embrace of Ya and Gi.

 

"Hahaha! It looks like you're quite loved by them." Silvia teased me while pinching my cheek.

 

"It looks like it."

 

"What do you think of them?" She had a curious look on her face.

 

What do I think of them?

 

"I love them, of course."

 

I mean, they are my sisters. We have been together since we were born (Four days ago).

 

"I see, I see... That's quite nice, actually!"

 

Of course, there's nothing more beautiful than the love you feel towards your family.

 

"Anyway, let's make some food shall we? I want to have a tasty meal!" Silvia said with her easy going tone... She walked out of the cave.

 

I followed her since I was starving... My sisters ran after us shortly after.

 

Unfortunately for me, Silvia misunderstood the kind of love I felt towards my sisters... I would find out about it at the end of the day...

165