12. Day six
7.5k 33 131
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

 

...

 

...

 

"Silvia... Can you stop touching my dick? I'm trying to concentrate here..."

 

"Nope! This is part of your training!"

 

Sigh...

 

I was alone with Silvia at the large patio behind the castle... I had asked her to teach me how to read, how to use magic and how to fight in this world... I mean, she defeated a Demon King, she's the only one I could ask for help besides my father...

 

She agreed with the condition that I had to give her a kiss for every hour we trained together... I asked if she was alright with that and she nodded vigorously.

 

While I'm not unhappy about that arrangement, I still think it is not enough to pay her... Is she seriously happy with a couple of kisses?

 

Anyway, our current training is focusing on me gaining the skill "Mana Perception".

 

She told me to sit on the ground, close my eyes and focus on everything around me. Only that way I would be able to properly feel the mana around us... But Silvia just kept molesting me with the pretense that it is for the sake of my training...

 

Hmm? My sisters? They are hunting some prey for breakfast.

 

Sigh... I can't believe that I fucked all of them... No, I can't believe that all of them are in love with me... It was such a big hassle to make them stop clinging to me this morning.

 

And also... My parents already know about what happened... They didn't even seemed surprised... Instead, my father with a proud expression said: "I'll leave the future of the tribe to you, Ru!"

 

My mother hugged me and told me to treat my sisters well and to have "big and strong baby goblins..."

 

They were expecting me to fuck my sisters since the beginning... Sigh... I got stressed out for nothing...

 

Ah... I forgot to add that all of my sisters and I have grown a bit more. I'm currently 90 cm tall. My hair has also gotten a bit longer.

 

Anyway, we have been in this routine for the last ten minutes. I try to concentrate and when I feel like I'm about to manage to do something, Silvia just starts messing up with my buddy down there... It is a bit frustrating.

 

"Silvia, I'm serious this time. I will bite you." I said with a bit of annoyance...

 

My threat only made Silvia tease me more.

 

"Go ahead! I would like that!" She was excited...

 

"Silvia... It is not even noon. Can we focus on the training? I promise we'll fuck as many times as you want but please wait until the evening..."

 

I mean, It feels good, but I'm trying my best to complete this training.

 

"Alright, alright. Since you asked nicely, we'll continue with this later." Silvia finally stopped touching me...

 

Finally!

 

Sigh... I came to realize that Silvia is very clingy... Just like my sisters, or perhaps a little bit more... Not that I am complaining though.

 

"Okay. Close your eyes again, take a deep breath and then leave your mind completely empty." Silvia instructed me.

 

I did exactly what I was told...

 

I took several deep breaths as I tried to leave my mind completely empty, just like she said.

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

I don't know for how long I was there but...

 

"Silvia... I think I'm feeling something..."

 

"Describe it to me please!"

 

"It feels hot and cold at the same time... It feels incredibly hard like a rock but incredibly moldable like clay. It is like the waves of the ocean were colliding against me..."

 

It felt like something was trying to push me away with increasing strength, but it couldn't manage to do so...

 

"Hmm... That's a good way of putting it... Now, please try to grasp onto those feelings and open your eyes."

 

I slowly opened my eyes, trying not to lose my concentration... I was completely dumbfounded thanks to what I saw.

 

There were some pale blue coloured waves moving all round us... In the sky, in the plants, in the ground... That blue thing was coiling against my own body...

 

"So this is mana..." I could only look at the spectacle in amazement.

 

"Hahaha! I imagined that you would make an expression like this one! Phew... It is a good thing that I decided to release some of my own mana, otherwise we would have been here for hours."

 

Ehh? Her own mana? So this blue waves belong to Silvia...

 

"Silvia, this might be a bit of a rude question, but how much mana do you have?"

 

"Me? About one hundred thousand points, why?" She answered as if it was nothing important...

 

One hundred thousand... Oi...

 

"I only have one hundred points..." I said with a bitter smile.

 

I guess I should have expected Silvia to have such a ridiculous amount.

 

"Well, I used to have even more before my lifespan reset... And it doesn't really matter if you have a small mana pool, there are a lot of ways to increase your mana pool. I can help you with that!" Silvia said as she hugged me from behind.

 

She used to have more... I guess I will also add increasing my mana pool to my list of things to do...

 

"Anyway, I have to say that I am impressed! You managed to feel and see mana in less than thirty minutes. That's quite the accomplisment!" Silvia said before kissing my cheek.

 

I guess I should check if I got the skill...

 


[STATUS]

NAME: Ru

RACE: Goblin

AGE: 5 days old

LEVEL: 1 / EXP: 63/100

JOB: UNEMPLOYED

TITLES: Novice Hunter / Survivalist / Irresistible Lover


[STATS]

HP: 100/100

MP: 100/100

STAMINA: 4600/5100

NATURAL DEFENSE: 30

MAGIC RESISTANCE: 0

MAGICAL ATTACK: 10

PHYSICAL ATTACK: 25

INTELLIGENCE: 100


[NORMAL SKILLS]

CRAFTING / Grade: E / Proficiency: 40/100

TAILORING / Grade: E / Proficiency: 60/100

CLOSE UNARMED COMBAT / Grade: E / Proficiency: 50/200

ARMED COMBAT: SPEAR / Grade: F / Proficiency: 0/100

LESSER DETECTION / Grade: F / Proficiency: 70/100

FIRE MAGIC / Grade: E / Proficiency: 0/100

LIGHTNING MAGIC / Grade: E / Proficiency: 0/100

MANA PERCEPTION / Grade: E / Proficiency: 90/100


[PASSIVE SKILLS]

SUPERIOR SENSE OF SMELL / Grade: C / Proficiency: 25/3000

SUPERIOR SENSE OF HEARING / Grade: C / Proficiency: 24/3000


[UNIQUE SKILLS]

ENHANCED STAMINA / NO GRADE/ NO PROFICIENCY / SKILL ESCALATES WITH LEVELS.


[BLESSINGS]

BLESSING OF THE GODDESS OF THUNDERCLOUDS,

LADY ELECTRA


 

Yes! I did manage to get the skill! Ah... The Proficiency is going up on its own... I also gained a strange title... It must be because I was fucked by Silvia and my sisters all night long...

 

"Silvia, I managed to get the skill."

 

Silvia hugged me even tighter.

 

"Well, we are done with the first phase of your training! Good job hubby!" Silvia kissed my cheek again.

 

Huh? Wasn't it a bit too fast?

 

"Ah, another thing. Don't turn off the skill. Mana Perception raises its Proficiency and Grade on its own. So it is better to keep the skill on as long as possible. It also doesn't require any mana for using it, so you could keep it on forever if you wanted to." Silvia whispered in my ear.

 

"I see..."

 

Well, it has no demerits, so I will keep the skill on.

 

"Now, we have to focus on "Mana Manipulation", right?"

 

"Nope! It is a bit too early for that! We have to wait until Mana Perception reaches Grade C. Also, you can't just start manipulating mana and expect that it goes well. There are several steps before that." Silvia explained.

 

Ah... I guess that makes sense. That means that it will take some time before I am able to shoot some good ol' fireballs.

 

"Don't worry! We have plenty of time to make you strong, okay? With my training you will surely become one of the strongest people in the world, so please be patient." She said as she caressed my cheek.

 

"Okay. But then what are we going to do now? I'm still full of energy, you know?"

 

That's one of the goods things of being a goblin! My stamina is unrivaled!

 

"Well, since we just finished your magical training for the time being, how about we start your combat training?" Silvia asked.

 

I nodded.

 

"Since you have a lot of stamina, your training will involve a wide variety of weapons. I think we should start with the spear. Then we will move on to swords, daggers, axes, bows, throwing knives. The sky will be the limit!"

 

Ummm... How many weapons does she want me to master...?

 

Silvia's stomach suddenly growled.

 

"But let's wait until we have breakfast, m'okay?"

 

Well, I am bit hungry as well...

 

Just as I was thinking of that, two short and identical goblins came running towards us at full speed.

 

"Ru!"

 

"Ru! We are here!"

 

Those two were my sisters Ta and Ra. Those two are my younger twin sisters. The two of them look exactly the same. Both of them should have reached adulthood today. Both Ta and Ra are 81 cm tall. Their hair colour is black. Both of them have long hair, it reaches their hips. Both of them have yellow coloured eyes.

 

Hmm? How do I distinguish them? Simple. Ta is a little bit more shy. She's doesn't speak much. Ra often speaks for the two and then some more... Ra likes to talk a lot.

 

"Ru! Ya caught a big boar! It was this big!" Ra extended her arms to show me how big the boar was supposed to be.

 

Ta just nodded shyly.

 

"Hahaha! I guess we'll continue later, Ru. I'll go back to the castle to start making breakfast." Silvia said before kissing me on the cheek one last time.

 

She stopped hugging me and stood up.

 

"Then Ta, Ra, please keep our husband company." Silvia said happily before leaving me alone with my younger sisters...

 

My freedom was immediately stolen by my two little sisters... I was hugged by both of them.

 

So I am their colective husband now... Sigh.. Oh well, I don't think I have any say on that, so I'll just accept my fate.

 

"Ru..." Ta only said my name.

 

"Ru, you were mating with our other sisters and not with us! That's so unfair! Big sister Mi was bragging in front of us about how she was your first!" Ra was angry...

 

That just makes me a bit embarrassed, you know...?

 

"It is so unfair that our sisters get to mate with you and we don't! Why are you so inconsiderate towards your little sisters!?"

 

Ta nodded vigorously in agreement...

 

The two of them didn't participate in what happened yesterday... I guess it was a bit unfair for them.

 

"I'm sorry, Ta, Ra... I will repay you tonight, how does that sound?"

 

Sigh... I can't help it anymore... My sisters are just so beautiful... And after what happened yesterday, I don't think I will be able to control my urges...

 

That's the bad part of being a goblin, we're incredibly horny...

 

"You're the best!" Ra's attitude immediately changed. She kept kissing my cheek and hugging me tightly...

 

"..." Ta seemed to be embarrassed... She was hiding her face thanks to her embarrassment.

 

It was pretty adorable to be honest. I spend some quality time with my two younger sisters before breakfast. No we didn't do anything lewd.


After breakfast, Silvia had taken me and my sisters to the nearby lake. She told us that she was going to teach us how to use certain weapons, but first we would need to raise our Proficiency with one specific weapon, the spear.

 

All eleven of us siblings, are using the spears that Na and I made.

 

Our current training consist in only one thing... We just have to thrust our spears and hit a trunk. That's it. That's the training.

 

Hmm? Too simple? I thought the same at first, but it turns out that as long as your weapon hits something, your Proficiency will go up. If your Proficiency goes up, then the grade of your skill will go up.

 

Silvia explained that there's no need to put ourselves in danger in order to get better at combat...

 

She also told me that she found several "exploits" in the STATUS system when she was younger and apparently none of them have been fixed... She also then went on a rant about how the gods are lazy and that they should fix their shitty system.

 

"That's it! Keep it going! We will continue until lunch. Then we will be practicing with swords!" Silvia yelled in order to motivate us.

 

Well, since goblins have a lot of stamina, this is not enough to even make us break a sweat.

 

"Ru... What's a sword?" Ya asked while still thrusting her spear.

 

"Ya, that's a weapon. Just like the spear you're holding."

 

"Is it heavy?" Ya asked.

 

"It depends on the size and the type of the sword."

 

"I want to use a heavy sword! This spear is not heavy at all! I want to crush things with my weapon!" Ya seemed a bit too enthusiastic about the topic...

 

"Why don't you use a club like Papa?" Na asked.

 

"A club! That's it!" Ya stopped thrusting her spear and ran towards Silvia.

 

"Sigh... Ya is so violent. Why would you want to crush things? It would ruin the meat of our prey..." Mi complained.

 

I guess she's right about that.

 

"It is not a big deal! She would eat those parts either way!" La said with her usual easygoing attitude.

 

"Well, that's true." Mi just nodded and kept thrusting her spear.

 

Well, the best way to kill a prey and have some intact meat would be with a bow and some arrows, I think...

 

"Ru, let's hunt together after this! I was so lonely without you when we went to hunt..." Gi said to me...

 

Well, Silvia also told me that I needed to raise my level in order to become strong... It will also help me to evolve apparently.

 

Silvia said that there were three ways of leveling up. The first one is to kill monsters and animals. The second one is to read tons of books and gain knowledge. The third one is to suck the life energy out of a creature. The last one is only used by vampires, spirits or succubi.

 

"Of course, let's bring a lot of prey."

 

"Yes! It will be so fun!" Gi nodded with a happy expression.

 

"I want to hunt with Ru!" Ra stopped thrusting her spear and jumped in excitement.

 

"Hunting with Ru..." Ta just blushed...

 

The conversation stopped after a few minutes and I just kept thrusting my spear... I decided to take a look at my progress and...

 

<ARMED COMBAT: SPEAR / Grade: E / Proficiency: 120/200>

 

It is going extremely well. If this keeps up, I might reach Grade C the day after tomorrow. Wouldn't that mean that I am good with the spear? Ohoho! That sounds amazing! I can't wait to be able to use magic as well!

 

Just when I was having some silly thoughts, Ya came running at full speed with a gigantic wooden club on her hands...

 

"HAHAHA! THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT!" Ya screamed while running...

 

Ya immediately attacked the trunk she was previously using as a training dummy... It was completely annihilated.

 

No, not only that... She left a small crater on the ground...

 

"Hehehe! I love this!" She said as she hugged her wooden club...

 

I could only stare at her, dumbfounded thanks to what she did...

 

I think that even if I reach Grade C with my combat skills, I wouldn't be a match against Ya's raw strength...

 

"Hey! We are not done yet! Keep thrusting those spears! The one who raises the skill grade the most, will have the first turn with Ru!" Silvia yelled at us.

 

My sisters were completely motivated by that... They were thrusting their spears as if their lives depended on it...

 

"Well, I don't want to be left behind so..."

 

I immediately started thrusting my spear in the same way my sisters were doing.

 

All of us managed to get Grade D on our skills with the spear by the end of that training session...

131