23. A little bit of fun before starting the adventure… (R-18)
5.2k 20 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was currently with Silvia in our bedroom.

 

She has been giving me extra lessons about the human language for a bit... My sisters and I already had our daily class with Silvia a few hours ago. Elise also helped as a conversational partner.

 

The reason why I am receiving extra lessons is because I made an embarrassing mistake... Apparently, I asked Elise about the "underwear of her mother..."

 

...

 

Yeah, I don't think that I can look her in the eyes now... She giggled in response and said that it was a silly mistake and that's it. I wanted to ask something along the lines of: "Where's the bazaar?"

 

I am deeply embarrassed by that mistake, So I have been giving my all on these extra lessons...

 

"Okay, that's good enough for today. Try to not make the same mistake when we go to Norvek tomorrow, okay Ru?" Silvia said with her usual charming smile... She placed the book we were reading on top of the nightstand.

 

Ah, right... We decided to go to Norvek tomorrow. The town is apparently 3 hours away on foot from the forest. We can go there and return home on the same day. I think it will be a fun trip!

 

"After this lesson, I'm confident that it will not happen again." I said with determination.

 

Elise might have taken my question as a silly mistake but others probably won't take it like that, so I will try my hardest to not screw up again like that...

 

"Well, you and your sisters are learning at a good pace. If you keep it like that, you will be speaking the Human Language in no time!" Silvia said while smiling cheerfully.

 

"Thanks." I smiled back at her.

 

We also did several things today in preparation for our trip. But I think we can talk about that later... The atmosphere in the room has changed a bit...

 

Silvia's expression turned into a lustful one.

 

"Ru. I don't think I can wait until tonight... Let's do it." She licked her lips before taking off her robes. She didn't waste any time in showing me those gigantic breasts that I love so much...

 

I, of course, have no reason to refuse her.

 

Hmm? My sisters? They said that they wanted to help our mothers and father to evolve as well, so they went hunting. Elise also went with them. Silvia and I currently have the castle for ourselves.

 

I crawled towards Silvia and I caressed her cheek. It didn't take long for us to start kissing each other passionately. I started to grope her breasts while our tongues were intertwined.

 

I started to tease her nipples with my fingers and claws. That only excited Silvia even more and she started to move her tongue even more vigorously.

 

"Ngn... Ru..." Silvia moaned softly as I teased her nipples and groped her breasts.

 

Silvia's moans only made me want to tease her more... I ended our kiss and moved my mouth towards one of her ears. I started to lightly nibble the tip of her pointy ear.

 

"Aaah!" Silvia then moaned loudly.

 

I was now teasing one of her ears and groping on of her breasts while I teased her nipple.

 

"Ru... Don't stop...! Aaaah!"  Silvia moaned again.

 

I kept focusing on teasing her ear. Nibbling, licking and sometimes blowing some air into her ear. Of course, while I was doing this, Silvia decided to give me a handjob...

 

It didn't take long for my dick to get fully erect...

 

"Ru... I want you to do something for me..." Silvia said.

 

"What?" I stopped teasing her ear to answer.

 

"I... Umm... How to say this...?" Silvia was blusing a lot. It is the first time that I see her genuinely embarrassed. She seemed to be struggling to say what she wanted to tell me...

 

I decided to continue to tease her ear until she told me what she wanted me to do...

 

"Ngn... Ru... You're mean..." She moaned softly before pouting.

 

"If you tell me what you want, I'll stop teasing you." I said to her before nibbling the tip of her ear.

 

Silvia was blushing a lot...

 

"I want you to spank me..." Silvia whispered... I managed to hear those words thanks to the power of my superior hearing.

 

"Like this?" I said just as I smacked her ass hard with my right hand... It really made a nice sound. Silvia's butt is so big and firm... I fucking love it!

 

"Ahh!" Silvia moaned. Her face was filled with ecstasy...

 

I had my suspicions that Silvia was a masochist... I mean, the first time we did it, she came after I was a bit rough with her ass. Not judging though, I kinda like being able to be rough with her.

 

"So you liked that huh... Then how about this?" I buried my claws into Silvia's ass..

 

"Ru! More! I want more!" Silvia looked incredibly happy.

 

I complied and buried my claws deeper into her skin. I kept nibbling her pointy ear while groping her breasts with my left hand.

 

"Aaaaha!" Silvia's body suddenly trembled. Of course, I kept teasing her as much as I could. Silvia didn't manage to endure my teasing and climaxed...

 

"Ru!" She suddenly hugged me very tightly while her body was trembling in ecstasy... Her expression was extremely lewd... It really turned me on.

 

"Haaaa... Haaa..." Silvia was panting heavily.

 

"You're really beautiful, you know that? I want to fuck the shit out of you." I said before giving her a deep kiss.

 

Silvia accepted my kiss. I explored Silvia's mouth with my tongue... It didn't take long for our tongues to be intertwined again.

 

Silvia's sweet saliva turned me on even more... I kept burying my claws into her skin. It didn't take long for Silvia to orgasm again...

 

"Aaaah!" She moaned again just as she climaxed. She buried her own nails into my skin...

 

I couldn't take it anymore... That simple gesture turned me on so much... I pushed down Silvia...

 

In this position, I could see everything clearly. Silvia's wet pussy, her enormous breasts and hard nipples and, of course, Silvia's expression of ecstasy.

 

Silvia spread her legs while making some extremely alluring gestures with her hands... She was showing me her honey pot which was already completely covered in her love juices.

 

"I want to feel you inside me, Ru." She said while drooling... With her hand, she was spreading her pussy and showing me the entrance to her vagina.

 

Silvia was also turned on... Her expression made my cock rock hard...

 

I guided my dick towards her entrance and rubbed it against her cunt...

 

I think I want to tease her again.

 

"So, you want me to fuck your pussy?" I smiled at her.

 

Silvia nodded vigorously.

 

"I see... I want to hear you beg for it." I kept smiling at her while rubbing my dick against her pussy.

 

I'm feeling a bit mean today. I don't mind messing up with Silvia even more.

 

"You're so cruel..." Silvia was completely ecstatic... She was already looking like she was about to reach another orgasm even though I was just simply teasing her.

 

I just smiled at her and nodded...

 

Dammit! I love this woman so much!

 

Silvia closed her eyes and she took a deep breath... She then said:

 

"Ru, I beg you! Please mess me up with your huge cock!" She shouted at me with a lewd expression.

 

Music to my ears.

 

"I'm really gonna mess you up, so you better prepare yourself!" I said just as I inserted my erect member into Silvia's honey pot... I thrusted my dick all the way in.

 

The sensations were completely different from last time. Silvia was clenching her ass. She was making her pussy even tighter on purpose...

 

"Fuaaahaaa..." Silvia let out a strange moan. It was so weird but alluring at the same time.

 

"We are just getting started!" I said as I smacked her hips. I then started thrusting my dick. I could move my waist as fast as I wanted since her vagina was perfectly lubricated.

 

Her warm vaginal walls were rubbing against the tip of my shaft... It felt like her walls were clinging on me.

 

"Aaaah!" Silvia moaned loudly.

 

Perhaps it is a good thing that we are currently alone at the castle... I can make her moan as much as want.

 

"You're so fucking hot!" I said as I grabbed her ass with both of my hands and buried my claws deep into her skin.

 

I started thrusting my cock into her even faster... I felt like I was entranced thanks to her sweet honey pot... My claws sunk even deeper into her skin while I was mercilessly fucking her. The squishy feeling of her insides was quickly sending me over the edge.

 

"Cumming!" Silvia yelled.

 

Her insides got even tighter all of a sudden... My penis was caught by her walls just as I was reaching her womb... It felt like my dick was being grabbed by a hand... That stimulation was enough to make me cum... My mind went completely blank...

 

I grunted as my seed was being poured into Silvia's pussy. Even though I was cumming, my cock was still rock hard.

 

I am so fucking happy to be part of this race! I doesn't matter how many times I climax, I can still keep going... This is the best!

 

"Haaa... So hot..." Silvia was drooling... Her face was filled with delight.

 

I didn't waste any time and smacked her ass again.

 

"Ngn... Ru..." Silvia moaned sofly while looking at me with a loving expression.

 

I love this woman so fucking much!

 

"Let's start round two right away!" I said just as I resumed fucking Silvia.

 

My seed was gushing out of her pussy while I was fucking her.

 

"More! Ru, don't stop!" Silvia yelled at me.

 

I was not planning to do that!

 

Silvia's tight and squishy insides were making me gasp thanks to the pleasure...

 

"Ru! Fill me up again!" Silvia said as she started to tease her own nipples.

 

I was thrusting my dick so intensely that the bed was making loud creaking sounds...

 

In no time, the sweet honey pot of Silvia managed to send me over the edge again.

 

"Cumming!" I yelled.

 

Loads of my cum were being poured into Silvia again... This time I didn't stop moving my waist at all. I continued to fuck Silvia's wet cunt. I also smacked her hips and her butt a couple of times while I was at it.

 

"Hehehehe! Ahaaha!" Silvia was letting out a strange laugh... Her expression was extremely lewd... The corners of her mouth were still covered with her saliva.

 

Silvia wrapped her legs around my waist. I grabbed both of her arms and started fucking her with even more intensity.

 

"Haaahaa..." Silvia moaned.

 

I kept fucking her in that position for more than thirty minutes. Both Silvia and I probably climaxed more than a dozen times...


 

"Haaa.... I'm alive again..." Silvia said after she drank a bit of water.

 

We are currently taking a small break... I am resting on top of her while playing with her breasts. Seriously, I love these breasts so much!

 

"Ru, do you want some?" Silvia asked me with a smile.

 

I nodded.

 

Silvia then shoved her index finger into my mouth... Water was now being generated from the tip of her finger.

 

Jeez... Magic sure is convenient... I want to learn how to do that!

 

"Tell me when you're satisfied, okay?" Silvia had a warm expression on her face. It was completely different from the expression she had just a few minutes ago.

 

I just nodded in response. I drank a bit of water and then made a gesture to tell Silvia that I was satisfied. She took her finger out of my mouth.

 

"Ru... Do you consider me weird?" Silvia suddenly asked with a serious expression.

 

Hmm...

 

I mean... She instantly declared that we were married when we first met... She also became very clingy after we met...

 

"I think you are very weird... I think that's precisely why I love you." I said to Silvia.

 

To be honest, I never felt like this about a person before... I have had several girlfriends in my past life, but I never felt so comfortable with them as I feel with Silvia... My longest relationship barely lasted a year... I never felt like this with that girl... Silvia definitely made me fall for her...

 

"Even though I'm a masochist...?" Silvia asked while being a bit embarrassed.

 

So, she DOES admit she's a masochist... Well, I don't really mind about that part.

 

"So? I really enjoy teasing you." I smiled at her.

 

"You really mean what you said before...? Do you really love me...?" Silvia asked before her face turned completely red.

 

"I do." I answered instantly.

 

No, I'm not lying. I genuinely love her. I know it might sound ridiculous since we've known each other for less than four days, but I really love Silvia... I feel extremely comfortable around her. I feel like I could tell her anything and she wouldn't judge me...

 

I feel really happy about having Silvia in my life. I don't really care if it feels rushed to say it, but I love Silvia.

 

Silvia gave me a hug just as I answered her question...

 

"It makes me so happy to hear that... You don't have any idea how much I wanted this moment to arrive..." Silvia hugged me tightly.

 

Without saying a word, I simply hugged her back.

 

"Ru, I want to tell you a lot about me... But, I will like to ask you for a little bit of time before that... I promise that I will tell you everything about me... I just need to prepare myself..." Silvia had a serious expression on her face.

 

"Take as much time as you need." I said to Silvia.

 

I want to learn more about Silvia... But I won't pressure her into saying anything.

 

She hugged me even tighter than before...

 

"I'm glad that I followed Lady Arrat's advice... If I hadn't, I wouldn't have met you..." Silvia kissed my cheek again.

 

Silvia suddenly pushed me away... I landed on the bed and then she straddled me... She quickly took my dick all the way in...

 

"Let's continue, shall we?" Silvia was smiling brightly.

 

I nodded.

 

Silvia then started to bounce up and down. The sounds provoked by her ass bouncing on top of my dick were extremely lewd.. It turned me on and made my dick even harder.

 

"It's my turn to fuck you this time!" Silvia said to me. She had a cheerful expression on her face.

 

Silvia leaned forward while she was fucking me. Her soft and pink lips came into contact with my own... Her tongue then started to explore the insides of my mouth. Most of my body was now buried beneath Silvia... Her soft and enormous breasts were being pressed against me.

 

Her soft and squishy insides were squeezing my dick... Silvia movements were wild... She was riding me intensely...

 

If it wasn't because she was kissing me, I would be moaning right now. Silvia was skilfully kissing me and fucking me...

 

I was already feeling a familiar numbness on my lower back... It didn't take long for her to make me climax...

 

Silvia didn't stop. She kept fucking me while I was shooting my seed into her pussy. Our tongues were completely intertwined.

 

Her wet vaginal walls were constantly rubbing the tip of my penis. Her insides suddenly contracted and she stopped moving... Her walls were tightly grasping my dick. She had an orgasm.

 

"Aaaah!" Silvia stopped kissing me. She moaned loudly just as she climaxed...

 

I could feel how her whole body was trembling.

 

I took the opportunity to grab her ass with both of my hands. My claws sank deep into her skin again... Man, I love this feeling!

 

"More!" Silvia now had an extremely lustful expression on her face. She started bouncing up and down once again.

 

She was mercilessly fucking me now...

 

I really fucking love this woman so much!

 

We continued to fuck each other for hours... Unfortunately, we were too into it that we failed to notice that someone had seen us while we were having sex...


-----Elise's POV-----

Oh gods, oh gods oh gods, oh gods, oh gods...!

 

I had run out of the room before Silvia and Ru noticed me... I'm so embarrassed!

 

I had gone out to hunt with Ru's sisters... I was going to tell Silvia that we got lots of prey and ask her where we should store it... Unfortunately, I happened to catch Ru and Silvia while they were having some intimate time...

 

I-I-I might have stood there for a few minutes while I was in shock...

 

I couldn't take my eyes off Ru... My eyes were completely focused on his... Penis... How is it possible for someone so small to have that enormous thing!?

 

Luckily, I managed to regain my senses and I left the room quietly... I will never ever talk about what I saw!

 

I really have some bad timing...

 

Sigh... Runa was right... I got paralyzed as soon as I saw a real dick... Luckily for me, there's no one to tell her that!

 

"AAAH! Ru!" Silvia moaned loudly... I was still close to their room so I could hear them clearly...

 

I don't need a mirror to know that I'm blushing...

 

"Let's go play with Mi and the others... Let's give them so privacy..." I whispered to myself...

 

But as soon as I took a step forward...

 

"Aaaahaaa!" Silvia moaned again...

 

After her moan, I could hear Ru grunting... The sounds of their bed creaking made me stop dead on my tracks...

 

"..."

 

I walked back towards their door... I leaned in trying to hear what they were doing.

 

"Fuaahaa!" Silvia let out a strange moan...

 

The creaking sounds of their bed got even more intense...

 

I know I shouldn't be doing this but...

 

My body was feeling hot... I couldn't concentrate on anything other than the sounds coming from that room...

 

"Aaah!" This time I heard Ru moaning...

 

I guess they won't mind If I enjoy myself for a bit... I have been very stressed lately, so... As long as they don't notice me, it will be fine...

 

I opened the door slightly. I could only see  Ru's naked back... He was fucking Silvia from behind...

 

I moved my underwear to the side, and started playing with my pussy...

 

"Ahaaa!" I saw how Silvia's body suddenly started trembling... Ru didn't stop fucking Silvia... He was fucking her even more intensely... It was such a wild sex that I could only gasp at the sight...

 

I couldn't help but wonder how it would feel to be fucked like that... I don't think his dick would even fit inside me...

 

I used my right hand to tease my clit while I used my left hand to cover my mouth... I didn't want them to hear me moan...

 

"Ngn..." I moaned softly.

 

The slapping sounds produced by them were extremely lewd... They were turning me on so much...

 

"Aaagh!" Ru moaned... I saw how his ass cheeks suddenly clenched...

 

(Did he cum...? Is it going to end already...?) I thought...

 

Contrary to my expectations, he was not done yet... He continued thrusting his gigantic meat rod into Silvia's pussy...

 

"Ngh..." I moaned again... My pussy was completely wet now...

 

The slapping sounds made by their bodies, the creaking coming from their bed and the image of me being fucked by such a big dick made me so horny... I started fingering myself thanks to that...

 

I know I am a bad person for spying them... But holy fuck! That is so hot!

 

"Nghaa..." I moaned.

 

"Aaaaah! Ru!" Silvia moaned even louder.

 

Ru was grunting while fucking Silvia... His grunts are so fucking hot...

 

I stopped covering my mouth and grabbed one of my boobs. I started playing with my hard nipple...

 

Just as I did that, Ru suddenly spanked Silvia...

 

"Aaaah! ♦♦♦♦♦♦!" Silvia moaned again... This time I could hear her talking in Goblin with Ru... Her voice was filled with lust.

 

I'm not going to lie... That was so hot! I want to be spanked like that!

 

With my fingers, I managed to find THAT spot...

 

"Aaah..." I moaned loudly as soon as I touched it...

 

Fortunately for me, they were completely focused on themselves... They didn't hear me.

 

I kept masturbating while watching them... It didn't take long for me to reach an orgasm.

 

"Ngaaa..." I moaned... My legs got weak... I leaned to the wall while I was still climaxing...

 

I heard how Ru was grunting...

 

"Ru! ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦!" Silvia's body trembled... Ru's ass cheeks clenched again...

 

Both of them had an orgasm. Ru didn't stop moving at all...

 

Hehehe... The three of us came at the same time...

 

(Ahh... That was good... I better leave before someone notices me...) I thought.

 

Unfortunately for me, I had failed to notice that one of Ru's sisters was watching with me... I only noticed when I turned around to leave... It was Gi.

 

She was smiling at me.

 

Oh no...

 

I was about to panic, but Gi suddenly covered my mouth and leaned towards my ear.

 

"Do you like Ru?" She asked me... She was whispering in the Human Language, of course...

 

I mean... He risked his life and saved me from being eaten by some wolves...

 

"Do you like Ru, Elise?" Gi asked again.

 

I guess I kinda do... He gallantly fought those wolves just to protect me. If that didn't move my heart, I would be a monster!

 

I nodded feebly.

 

"Wanna tell him?" Gi suggested.

 

Huh!? There's no way I could do that! I need to prepare myself mentally... Maybe have a couple of dates before that...

 

I was not able to say no...

 

"Let's make a plan for you to conquer him! Let's tell the others! They will surely help!" Gi said with excitement... She didn't even give me the time to refuse.

 

Gi then grabbed me and carried me like I was a ragdoll... I was too embarrassed to fight back... I could still hear the sounds of Silvia and Ru having sex while I was being dragged away...

 

Extra chapter today! Thanks for reading!

100