25. A prank…? Forgiveness…?
4k 62 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
What new name would you prefer for the novel?
  • Goblin Reincarnation: I was destined to become a Hero Votes: 30 10.1%
  • The Legend of the Goblin Hero Votes: 188 63.3%
  • I was reborn as a Goblin Votes: 44 14.8%
  • I was reincarnated as a Goblin by a Goddess with terrible luck Votes: 35 11.8%
Total voters: 297

Silvia and I were at entrance of the temple. The temple is the building made with stones that is near the mansion. Elise had to go to the mansion that is apparently the home of the mayor. She has to report what happened at the forest.

 

My sisters stayed back at the inn. They are going to help around Granny Mara.

 

I'm not really worried about my sisters. If anything, I'm worried that someone might piss them off and get themselves killed. Good luck escaping from the wrath of my sisters! Granny Mara promised that she would watch over them and that no one would cause them trouble.

 

"So this is a temple... I imagined it a bit more grandiose..." I said to Silvia.

 

The insides of the temple were really simplistic. There are no marble pillars, no glasswork, and not a single bench to sit on sight. But there are hundreds of small stone statues with the shapes of people. There were lit candles in front of of the small stone idols.

 

"Gods prefer things this way. They don't really mind the simple temples and the small idols or statues. As long as you're generous with your donations and you treat others with kindness, you will be good to go."

 

"I see..."

 

This is also a new experience for me... I wasn't particularly religious in my previous life. So this is probably the fift or sixth time I am in a temple.

 

Just when I was thinking of Earth, a young girl with the attire of a nun walked towards us. She has a tail and the ears of a dog. Her eyes are green and her hair is brown and long. She was smiling warmly at Silvia and I.

 

She must be a demihuman... A dogkin! Ooooh! Her tail is actually moving! How cool!

 

"May Serent and the rest of the gods bless your days." The nun smiled at us and bowed.

 

"Thank you very much, sister." Silvia replied in the Human Language.

 

"May I know your names? I want to give you the blessings of the gods." The nun smiled warmly. She was wagging her tail.

 

Man... This girl is so adorable! I want to touch her ears and her tail!

 

"My name is Silvia, sister. This one over here is my fiancé, Ru." Silvia smiled and then pointed at me.

 

The nun nodded while smiling.

 

"So, Silvia and Ru... It is very nice to ♦♦♦♦ you. My name is Junko. I am pleased to ♦♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦ followers of the gods!" Junko smiled cheerfully.

 

Junko's tail was wagging quite rapidly... I think she likes us.

 

"Are you here to pray? Perhaps to make a ♦♦♦♦♦♦? Or you want to ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦?" Junko tilted her head. Her ears twitched a bit.

 

"Yep! We came here to pray and to ask if we can ♦♦♦♦♦♦ here!" Silvia answered for us.

 

Junko looked quite surprised.

 

"Ehh? Here!? I mean, I can ♦♦♦♦ for ♦♦♦♦♦, does that work for you?" Junko got a bit nervous.

 

"Perfectly!" Silvia replied.

 

Junko nodded after confirming what we wanted.

 

"This way please."

 

Junko then guided us towards the deepest part of the temple. There were even more idols made out of stone here.

 

"I'll give you some privacy." Junko bowed and left us there.

 

I examined this part of the temple... Not much changed from the entrance. Just the amount of idols in here.

 

"Are you ready, Ru? The meeting should start any second now." Silvia asked.

 

"Yeah... I wonder what she needs help with."

 

"Beats me." She shrugged.

 

The two of us got on our knees in front of the statues. We closed our eyes...

 

Suddenly, I felt how my mind was being taken somewhere else... Everything got bright...


The brightness decreased... I opened my eyes only to find myself in a large simple room with only a table and several chairs in the middle. I looked to my left and Silvia was there.

 

If I had to guess, we are currently at the Goddess of Destiny's Divine Realm.

 

"Welcome! We were expecting you!" A cheerful voice came from behind us.

 

I turned around only to find a three meters tall red haired goddess with massive breasts... She was wearing a white toga that barely held in place those weapons of mass destruction.

 

I-I... I think I now understand the expression: Her breasts breasted breastily...

 

There were two familiar goddesses besides that one. One was the bitch of a Goddess, Electra. The other is Astera, the goddess with the strange black dress.

 

"Nice to meet you!" I was suddenly hugged by the three meter tall goddess... I was instantly buried in her very large breasts.

 

Those things were extremely soft... I felt like I had reached heaven...

 

"This is the first time we meet! My name is Arrat! I am the Goddess of Destiny!" She said with her cheerful tone.

 

"Nice to meet you... I'm Ru." I tried to talk but my voice was being muffled thanks to her large breasts...

 

"Lady Arrat, can you put my husband on the ground please?" Silvia asked Arrat.

 

"Sorry! I got a bit excited!" She said before letting go of me...

 

I was sad because I was forced to say goodbye to those marvelous breasts... Silvia didn't waste any time and hugged me from behind... No way... Is she jealous?

 

"Anywaaaay... I have been wanting to meet you for quite some time now, Ru." Arrat was smiling bitterly at me.

 

"Is that so?" I replied.

 

For some reason, I felt the urge to look at the bitch... Electra was looking a bit different... She was completely silent... There were bags under her eyes...

 

"You see... I want to talk about your circumstances with my little sisters, Astera and Electra." Arrat said with a serious expression.

 

"Sigh..." Electra sighed heavily...

 

"Hehe!" Astera just smiled and winked at me.

 

I looked at Arrat... I was a bit pissed... No, I was extremely angry.

 

"What? Did you make me come here because you want to humiliate me some more? All three of you want to laugh at me and insult me?" I then looked at Electra with disdain.

 

"..." For some reason, her expression changed... She seemed sad... What? Is she not going to insult me now?

 

Arrat then moved to block Electra from my gaze. I was now looking at her large breasts...

 

"We are not here to do anything like that... We want to clear the misunderstanding between Electra and you and also hopefully fix your relationship." Arrat explained.

 

"Misunderstanding? What misunderstanding!? That bitch behind you has done nothing but humiliate me and belittle me!" I protested.

 

There's no way I would forgive that bitch for that!

 

"I understand that you're angry, Ru but please hear us out for a bit..." Arrat pleaded with me.

 

"No! I will never forgive her!" I declared.

 

"Ru, please hear her out..." For some reason, Silvia also pleaded with me...

 

"Silvia... Not you too... Didn't I tell you what that bitch did to me? How can you ask me that!?" I was now completely furious...

 

Suddenly, Arrat smiled at me...

 

"Of course, you have every right to be angry... But how about this? I'll let you grope my breasts if you hear us out." She winked at me... She was using her breasts to tempt me...

 

HA! There's no way that I would...-

 

"Deal." I accepted.

 

Okay, hear me out... Those gigantic breasts must be groped! It would be a crime if I didn't touch them! I can at least listen to her if she allows me to touch those majestic things!

 

"I'm happy that you decided to hear them out but I feel a bit weird that it was so easy to convince you..."

 

"I'm glad that you accepted! Let's take a seat. ♥" Arrat smiled seductively at me...

 

Arrat, Astera, Electra, Silvia and I walked towards the table. All of us sat there immediately.

 

Electra and I made eye contact several times... She still had that same sad expression... She sighed heavily several times...

 

"Then? What is this "misunderstanding" you were talking about?" I was skeptical...

 

"Let us have some tea first." Arrat said before snapping her fingers.

 

As soon as she snapped her fingers, several cups of tea and sweets appeared on the table.

 

"This is a bit of a mix of my favourite leaves. They were brought from the Garden of the Hesperides." Arrat explained.

 

The Hesperides? That sounds a bit familiar... Ah who cares.

 

I took a sip of the hot tea... It was sweet and tasty... I think this is the best tea I have ever had...

 

"I'm glad that you think like that!" Arrat smiled.

 

"Sigh..." Electra sighed heavily once again...

 

Okay, what's up with her...? Is she depressed or something? Can gods get depressed?

 

"Older sister can we get to the point? I don't feel comfortable leaving that person alone for too long..." Astera said before taking a sip of her own tea... She then took a large bite of a slice of cake. "So tasty! ♥" She said with a delighted expression.

 

"..." Electra was looking intently at me.

 

"Okay. I'll explain everything from the start. Please listen carefully!" Arrat smiled.


 

"I'm sowwyyyyyyyyy...! Buaaaaaaaah...!" Electra was clinging to me and crying her heart out... She was hugging me and was not letting me go...

 

"I'm sorry!" Astera was prostrating on the ground... Silvia called that "Dogeza" or something like that...

 

Allow me to explain what just happened here... Arrat told me the story of what really happened during my reincarnation...

 

You see... I was apparently set to be the first believer of Electra.

 

Apparently, that is a very important thing for a young goddess like her. Since it was so important for her, she decided to rigorously study the file that contained all of the information about me in order to be prepared for my reincarnation...

 

But it turns out that there was a mistake with the file... She received the file of "Anthony Linch" and thought it was me. The guy had some very strange fetishes but Electra tried to work around that and tried her best to please "me" with the fetishes of that other guy...

 

My name used to be "Anthony Lynch."

 

Even my reincarnation as a goblin is because of that other guy... Supposedly, I could have chosen any race I wanted to reincarnated as... But I ended up being dominated and reincarnated as a goblin by Electra... All because she had the wrong file.

 

But... It is not all her fault... Astera was the one who sent the wrong file. She thought that it would be hilarious and that Electra would notice quickly and they would have a laugh about it... Well, that certainly did not happen... And that brings us here.

 

Electra started to tear up as soon as Arrat started telling the story... She then became and inconsolable mess and jumped at me... She has been clinging to me and apologizing constantly since then...

 

Astera was forced to prostrate and apologize by Arrat since the beginning...

 

"Sowwy-hi-hi...! I-I just... I just... I just wanted to make you happy...! Buuuuaaaaaah....!" Electra apologized again... Her face was a total mess... She had a runny nose and her cheeks were covered with tears.

 

"I genuinely regret my actions... It won't happen again..." Astera apologized again...

 

I then looked at Silvia.

 

"Hehe..." She was laughing bitterly...

 

I then looked at Arrat...

 

"Would you please find forgiveness in your heart for these two? What Astera did was certainly unforgivable but Electra is just a young goddess... She just wanted to make you happy..." Arrat was pleading with me.

 

Hmmmm.... What to do...?

 

I mean... Seeing the teary goddess clinging to me only mades me feel pity... Sigh... I'm still angry about what happened... I don't think I can...-

 

"Ru, before you say anything, just think of all the things you got thanks to that mistake." Silvia suddenly said.

 

The things I got? Hmm...

 

My sisters, my parents, Silvia, my little brother... All of them came to my mind...

 

"Electra also gave you other things!" Arrat said.

 

"Like?"

 

"The biggest dick I have ever seen∼!" Silvia said and smiled mischievously at me.

 

Well, I guess that's true...

 

"But not only that! You haven't looked at your appearance yet, right? Take a look!" Arrat smiled and pulled a mirror.

 

"Holy fuck..." I was shocked at what I saw...

 

I'm fucking beautiful! No, I'm not vain... I'm one hundred percent serious! Like... I could probably work as a model! My facial features are really manly! Not only that, my eyes are very very pretty. They are blue like the ocean! And they are so shiny!

 

I'm very very handsome! Hahaha! That's so fucking great!

 

"Sowwwwyyyyyy...!" Electra was still crying... She looked at me directly in the eyes... "I'm sorry..." She seemed really apologetic about the whole thing.

 

"I'm genuinely sorry and I regret my actions... Please forgive us... Please... My knees are starting to hurt a lot..."

 

Sigh... I guess it is fine to forgive them...

 

"Sigh... I recognize that Electra has given me a lot of precious things thanks to her mistake... I cannot say that I am no longer angry at her, but seeing her like this... I guess all is forgiven... As long, as nothing like that ever happens again, okay?" I said.

 

When I said that, it seemed like time had completely stopped... The whole place was completely peaceful... That peace didn't last long.

 

"I'm shoooo glaaaaa-ha-haaaaaaaad!" Electra started crying with even more intensity than before... She was also hugging me tightly.

 

"Can I stand up now? I have some work to do..." Astera said... Her forehead was a bit red...

 

"Only if you promise not to play pranks that could affect me in a negative way. If you do, you will have to show me your tits." I said.

 

I was joking... No, I wasn't.

 

"Thank you! I promise! I promise!" Astera finally stood up... She was rubbing her knees and her forehead.

 

"I-I... I'll... I'll never... I'll never do anything like that again! I'll try to make you happy! Please don't leave me, my cute beliver! Buaaaaaaaaaaaaah...!" Electra hugged me even tighter than before... Her face was still a mess.

 

To think that she could make an expression like this...


We were now sitting at some couch that suddenly appeared thanks to Arrat's powers. I was sitting on Electra's lap... She simply didn't want to let me go...

 

"I'm so glad that you forgave them. Electra was a real mess for a few days... I had to give her a bath and all." Arrat said while laughing bitterly.

 

"Uuuuuhhh... Please don't tell him that..." Electra was embarrassed...

 

Silvia was just laughing bitterly at the current situation.

 

Astera was already gone. She had to leave because she had to take care of another person... Before leaving she said: "She's so eager to see you! the date with your spider wife will come soon, okay?"

 

I hope she was joking...

 

Anyway...

 

"By the way, I would like to know why did you help on my fight against those wolves. I would also like to know your reason for giving me Title and Job of Hero." I asked Arrat.

 

Electra just hugged even tigher... It was like I was her teddy bear...

 

"The reason why huh...?" Arrat rubbed her chin while looking for an answer.

 

"I'll tell him... Ru, you have a great destiny ahead of you, that's why my older sister gave you that Job." Electra whispered in my ear.

 

Hmmm...

 

"Also, we thought it would be an appropriate way of making up to you... While it is true that the Job of Hero has many duties, it also has several benefits." Arrat explained.

 

"Like?" I asked.

 

"You can marry into any kind of royalty and become part of the nobility of any realm. People will also think twice before messing with you. After all, you're an envoy of the gods." Arrat said with a smile.

 

Oh! So I can marry some princesses? That's cool!

 

"Meh, the first one is not that good. Royals are usually pretentious pricks." Silvia said. She didn't seem too fond of royalty.

 

"I can't deny that..." Arrat laughed bitterly.

 

"Also, the Job and the Title provide boosts to your stats when your level up. It also accelerates the gain of Proficiency." Electra explained while still hugging me.

 

"I see... It has many benefits..." I said.

 

"It also... Umm... How to say this...?" Electra was playing with her hair... She sounded nervous.

 

"Electra, how about if we leave that as a surprise for now?" Arrat winked at her younger sister.

 

I don't like the sound of that...

 

"Don't worry! I'm certain that you will like it! I'm one hundred percent certain that you will be so happy after that! You will have to be patient though." Arrat smiled.

 

Hmmmmm....

 

"As long as the two of you promise that it will not affect me negatively... I guess I can wait." I said while being a bit skeptical...

 

"Of course! I promise with my honour as a Goddess on the line!" Arrat smiled cheerfully.

 

"Ru... Once again... I'm sorry... I promise that I will give all I have and more just to make you the happiest person on this planet in order to make up to you... Your happiness is my only interest, okay? Never forget that..." Electra hugged me even tighter than before... I thought she was about to crush my ribs... I didn't say anything because her apology was sincere.

 

"We will guide you whenever you're in trouble!" Arrat kept her cheerful smile.

 

"And if you need to talk... I will be there the 25 hours of the day!" Electra said with excitement.

 

25 hours? Is that how long a day is in this world? I never noticed...

 

"Well, it is time for the two of you to go back. Ah! Don't worry, Ru! I will let you grope them another time. Let's have a date then! ♥" Arrat winked at me.

 

A date with a goddess... I will have all that time to grope those breasts...

 

My vision was blurry now...

 

"Let's also have a date, okay!? I'll certainly make up to you, my cute beliver!" Electra was even more excited than before.

 

"I forgot to ask you to get us married!" Silvia yelled.

 

It was too late... The two goddesses and the strange space disappeared from my view...

 

Sorry! I'm a bit late! I had to do some things and I lost track of time! Anyway! MC has finally forgiven Electra, hopefully Astera won't try to prank them again... Hopefully. Because of this, I have decided to change the name of the novel. Please vote for the name you like the most from the pool from above. You can also suggest some new names in the comments! I will be reading them. Thanks for reading!

85