28. That was quick…
3.4k 42 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It took me a while to escape from Elise's embrace... Well... I have not fully escaped... She's grasping my right hand tightly... She's still very happy that we offered to help her. Junko also asked me to give her more headpats. I didn't refuse her, of course.

 

So, my two hands are currently busy.

 

Hmm? Silvia? She's giggling at the sight... She's also pinching or pocking my cheek every now and then...

 

It feels so strange being so popular all of a sudden... Don't misunderstand me, I'm completely enjoying this! I'm surrounded by three cuties! There's simply no way for me to not enjoy this!

 

Well, leaving that aside... I have been thinking for a bit about a wide variety of topics.

 

First, since I am getting married to Silvia and my sisters, I should try to get them some rings... It is a bit complicated right now since I don't really have any money... I'll have to figure out a way to get money and then buy the rings for all of them.

 

I also thought about using the crystals we found in that cave when we fought that Braten Grizzly to make some myself... The problem is that I don't really know how to make rings... I can barely make some spears and makeshift clothing... I should start raising the Grade of that skill...

 

Anyway... What was the name of that crystal? I can't remember...

 

(Aurevium!) Electra answered cheerfully.

 

(Thank you very much, Bi... Lady Electra.) I thanked her...

 

I was about to insult her... It is a good thing that I remembered that we're cool now...

 

(You may call me Electra! There's no need to be so formal, my cute believer!) She's really excited for some reason.

 

Right... I remember that Lady Electra had told me that the crystals are very popular in human settlements... Perhaps I should sneak out on my own and ask about them at the smithy...

 

(I think it would be difficult for you to sneak out... Your sisters' senses are very sharp.) Electra said with a serious tone.

 

Ugh... I forgot about that... There's no way I could sneak out...

 

Ah, well... I'll figure something out about the ring matter.

 

Another thing I have been thinking is about those bandits... I mean, how are we going to find them? Elise doesn't know where they are obviously...

 

(Maybe you could ask the villagers or the mayor about the bandits.) Electra suggested.

 

Ah... That actually might work. I could try to find out about the most recent bandit attacks and then try to track them based on those stories... Yeah, let's do that.

 

(Thank you very much for your advice, Electra.) I thanked her again.

 

And the last thing I have been thinking about is...

 

"Hehehe! I can't really thank you enough! You're so gallant!" Elise was holding my hand tightly... Her breasts were being pressed against my arm...

 

I have been thinking about how beautiful Elise is...

 

"More!" Junko's ears were twitching while I was patting her head... She was wagging her tail like crazy.

 

Junko is also very beautiful...

 

Their beauty is very distracting...

 

(Do you wanna date them?) Electra asked me.

 

Ehh?

 

(I mean... Yes... But I don't think I will try to do anything to them... I'm getting married to Silvia and my sisters after all... I will only keep Elise and Junko as friends.) I replied.

 

Yeah, I would like to date them... But I also respect Silvia and my sisters. Besides, I don't want ruin my friendship with these two just because I'm thinking with my dick again.

 

(It is fine if you want to date them! Go for it! Silvia already gave her approval! If you want to confirm, just take a look at her.) Electra seemed excited for some reason...

 

I did what I was told... Silvia smiled at me and nodded... She also giggled after seeing my bewildered expression...

 

(Okay... Silvia might be okay about it, but what about my sisters? I don't think they would really be okay with that...) I said.

 

(I didn't want to spoil the surprise but... Well... I guess it is fine if I tell you. Gi was planning to help Elise to get together with you. She already has the support of all of your sisters.) Electra explained.

 

Ehh...? Really...? Then does that mean that I have a free pass with Elise and Junko? Really!?

 

I was completely bewildered...

 

( You must not forget of Silvia and your sisters, okay? Get them some nice gifts and some attention. Your harem is already pretty large, so just because they allow you to flirt with other girls it doesn't mean that you can neglect your wives! Be a responsible man, my cute believer!) Electra spoke with a serious tone.

 

Yeah, that makes sense...

 

I nodded in agreement to what the Electra said to me.

 

I would feel pretty bad if I neglected any of my sisters or Silvia...

 

"Ru? Are you okay? You have been making some funny expressions." Elise had a curious expression. She was still holding my hand.

 

"Ah... Sorry, I was a bit lost in thought..." I answered.

 

Okay... I have permission to date the two of them... Now I have to wait for the perfect opportunity to ask them out...

 

"Ah, I forgot to ask this Elise... Did you enjoy yourself yesterday?" Silvia suddenly asked. She was smiling warmly at Elise.

 

Yesterday? Ah... Right. She went hunting with my sisters. I hope she had a good time with them.

 

For some reason, Elise was as pale as a ghost...

 

Did something happen to her during their hunt? No... My sisters didn't say anything about it... Then what is Silvia talking about?

 

"I'll take that as a yes! You can do that again tonight, if that's what you want! You can also get as close as you like!" Silvia said with excitement.

 

Elise was looking at Silvia with bewilderment... Both Junko and I were looking at the two of them in confusion.

 

(I don't get it...) I am genuinely confused...

 

(Don't worry! You'll find out soon enough! I won't spoil the surprise this time! I also have a lot of ideas for your date with the two of them!) Electra was also very excited.

 

It is a bit strange to get used to Electra being nice to me... Well, I certainly prefer her this way.

 

"Ummm... You are not mad about it?" Elise asked Silvia. She still looked a bit bewildered.

 

"It's fine! You can also join if you want! What do you think, Ru?" Silvia suddenly asked me.

 

Ehh? Me? I still have no idea what they are talking about...

 

Both Elise and Silvia were looking at me intently... Elise's gaze was filled with expectation... She was tightly grasping my hand...

 

"Sure." I nodded in agreement.

 

I have no idea about what I just agreed to do... Oh well! I guess it should be fine!

 

Elise's entire face got flushed...

 

"Uuu... I mean... If it is fine with Ru, then... No... I mean... Yes... I would like a date first though..." Elise muttered... She was playing with her hair with her free hand... Her entire face was as red as a tomato.

 

Not gonna lie... She looks very adorable when flustered!

 

"I also want to join! Don't leave me out!" Junko protested... She was pouting.

 

I'm melting... That pout was way too cute...

 

"Are you sure you want to join? It might be too early for you." Silvia said with a teasing smile.

 

"Nonsense! I don't want to be left out! I'll do it!" Junko said with a lot of enthusiasm.

 

"Even though you have no idea of what we are talking about?" Silvia asked.

 

Junko nodded vigorously. She was wagging her tail furiously...

 

"I see! I see! That's good!" Silvia nodded. She seemed to be extremely pleased.

 

"Well, to be fair... I also don't know what you're talking about, Silvia." I said with a poker face.

 

Silvia just smiled and pinched my cheek.

 

"Well, the two of you will have to wait to find out." Silvia smiled mischievously and winked.

 

Silvia suddenly stood up from the bench and placed herself in front of me.

 

"Have fun! We are going to be waiting in our room. Don't be late, okay?" Silvia kissed my cheek before walking back towards the inn.

 

Ehh?

 

(Jeez... Silvia really is a good wingman... I just asked her to set the mood for a bit... Oh well! Let's make this the best date ever!) Electra shouted with excitement.

 

Date? Waaaaaaaait a minute...

 

(Yup! This is a good opportunity to ask them out!) Electra was still very excited.

 

(Don't you think all of this is happening really fast?) I asked... I was also a little bit bewildered...

 

But before I could even get an answer from Electra, Elise wrapped her arms around me and hugged me.

 

"Umm... Ru... Jeez... I'm so nervous that I don't know how to ask this..." Elise face was still flushed... She seemed to be struggling about something.

 

"What is it?" I tried to act cool to hide my bewilderment.

 

"H-Here we go... Ru... W-Would you have a date with me?" Elise asked me out.

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

Huh...? Did she just ask me for date...?

 

(Yes, she did! That was pretty brave in my opinion!) Electra seemed satisfied.

 

"D-date!? Ms. Elise, are you serious!?" Junko jumped in surprise as soon as she heard those words. She was completely shocked.

 

Junko was looking at Elise and me with confusion...

 

"It is fine if you call me Elise. There's no need to call me "Ms." when we are friends, Junko. And... Yes, I'm completely serious." Elise said the last part while looking intently at me. Her red cheeks made her look mesmerizing...

 

I could only stare at her back... I couldn't get any words out of my mouth...

 

(Wait for it.) Electra said with a expecting tone.

 

(Wait for what...?) I asked.

 

Just as I was asking that to Electra, I was suddenly hugged from behind... I could hear that someone was sniffing me thoroughly...

 

"Date me too!" Junko got fired up... She was hugging me tightly...

 

Oi... I got asked out twice... I was supposed to be the one who would ask them out...

 

(Well, it is actually understandable that this happened. You managed to seduce them very quickly, after all.) Electra said with a flat tone.

 

(Huh? Seduce them!? I haven't done anything yet! I haven't even used my cheesy pick up lines!) I protested.

 

I don't remember doing anything to them that would make them want to date me!

 

(How about the time where you saved Elise's life and she saw you? Or the time where you jumped at Junko and started playing with her tail and ears?) Electra asked me with a teasing tone.

 

(Are you telling me that those simple actions make the two of them want to date me?)

 

(That's right! The two of them are pretty much in love with you. Well, it is not that difficult to make a Dogkin fall in love with you though... Well, I will let the two of them explain their reasons, so I will not spoil that part, okay? So, like my grannies would say to my grandpa: "You better take responsibility young man." So take responsibility like a man would! Now please answer them, they are waiting for you.) Electra said with a sassy tone.

 

"Ru... Would you go out me with me then?" Elise was still looking at me intently.

 

"Don't forget about me!" Junko said in my ear.

 

The two of them were hugging me very tightly... From the perspective of an outsider, it would seem like two girls fighting for a golden oversized teddy bear...

 

So the two of them are already in love with me... Well, that was quick... I'm a bit sad that I couldn't use my cheesy pick up lines, but whatever! It is what it is!

 

"Sure, let's have some fun!" I replied.

 

Elise's expression brightened... She also blushed again.

 

"Really!? Okay then! Let's make this day the ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦! ♦♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦♦ ♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦!" Elise hugged me even tighter than before. I barely understood some words of what she just said...

 

"Elise... What's up with that archaic manner of speech? Not even Father Marcus talks like that..." Junko pointed that out.

 

"Sorry! I'm just so happy!" Elise was basically strangling me at this point...

 

She's really strong... No, I'm serious... I think my life is in danger right now...

 

"Elise... Please tone it down..." I said feebly...

 

"Sorry! Sorry!" Thankfully she toned it down...

 

"Then? We are we going? There are few places to have fun around here." Junko said while she was still hugging me...

 

"Hehehe! I know of a place! I wanted to do this ever since I met Ru! Let's go! I'll lead the way!" Elise said with excitement.

 

I was suddenly dragged away from the bench and we started walking to the east.

 

"Hey! Wait for me!" Junko shouted... She ran to catch up with us.


 

"Oooooh!" Both Elise and Junko were looking at me in amazement...

 

Do know where the two of them took me? They brought me to the tailor shop...

 

They apparently brought me here to make me try some clothes... I thought it was usually the other way around... What am I wearing? A tuxedo...

 

The only problem with the Tuxedo is that it was made for kids... That's right, I am wearing clothes made for kids... My pride is gone...

 

"Then? What do you think, misses? Doesn't he look handsome?" The owner of the store said to Elise and Junko. She was smiling mischievously.

 

She's called Martha. She appears to be in his late thirties. She's very tall... She's 1,90 meters tall. Her hair is brown and short. Her eyes are blue coloured.

 

"He does! He does!" Junko nodded vigorously. She was wagging her tail with the same amount of vigor.

 

"Martha, please we will buy that! I'll pay!" Elise got her pouch out her pocket... She was already counting some coins.

 

"Let's go half and half!" Junko also got a her pouch out of her pocket...

 

Umm... What's happening right now? Shouldn't I be the one paying while they are trying some clothes...?

 

(While that might be the case on Earth, it doesn't need to be like that in this world. If you can answer me why things are like that here, I'll give you a reward!) Electra said with a teasing tone.

 

Huh... Why things are different here huh? My first guess would be magic...

 

(Close, but not quite. Try again) Electra read my mind...

 

Close to magic... It's gotta be the STATUS system.

 

(That's right! Thanks to the STATUS system, there's virtually no physical difference between men and women. Both genders are able to learn the same skills, level up, and use magic. It is equality at its finest! Gender standards like the ones on Earth have never existed here!) Electra explained.

 

Oh... I never really thought about that... It is true...

 

(I could give you a few examples. Let's start with Elise. You see... She's a martial artist. She could easily go against the top boxers of Earth and win with ease! There's also your sister Ya. If she were to play baseball with her current strength, she would basically break the ball and the bat.)

 

Ehh? That cheerful and small girl can do that!? I mean, if it is Ya, it is not that surprising since she has been always stronger than me. But I'm shocked that Elise can do that... Well, I guess I can't call her small since she's taller than me...

 

(Well... It is not like things are totally perfect here... Astarum has some real issues that we have been having some trouble fixing. For example, the discrimination against demihumans, the fact that this world has been stuck at the medieval age for several thousand years now thanks to the high number of wars, the Demon King...) Electra explained with a serious tone.

 

Wow... I'm a bit speechless...

 

(Sorry! I didn't want to bring down the mood with such a heavy topic! My bad! I was trying to tell you to just enjoy being pampered by those two but I got a bit off topic!) Electra suddenly panicked.

 

(No, don't worry... That just makes me realize how little I know about this world...)

 

(I'll tell you whatever you want to know, okay? Silvia can also help you with that. But for now, just enjoy your date with Junko and Elise, okay? I'll give you your reward later!) Electra said happily.

 

(Very well, I'll do just that.) I nodded in agreement.

 

"Ru! Now try this one!" Junko was holding some clothes in front of me...

 

"Y-You can't be serious..." I was shocked to see those clothes...

 

It is a sailor outfit for little kids...

 

"Please try it! You will look so handsome on it!" Elise insisted on it. She had a weird smile on her face.

 

No... There's simply no way I will be putting that on!

 

Sadly, I didn't have any choice on the matter... I was restrained by Martha and taken to the fitting room...

 

"I will help you out, dear customer∼!" She said with a mischievous tone...

 

Unfortunately for me... I had to try out a lot more embarrassing outfits before I was released...

 

Heya! I'm so sorry for being late! Yesterday when I was working on the chapter, there was a power blackout on my entire street... I unfortunately lost all of the progress with the chapter and had to rewrite it again... Well, thank you very much for reading! I will be changing the title of the novel. I have already altered the synopsis.

81