37. “You’re not young if you haven’t done it once or twice inside a barn” (R-18)
3.5k 21 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mara had managed to get Blanca out of the barn. She immediately closed the door as soon as the black horse got out of the building.

 

“Then where were we, cutie?” Mara asked with a seductive tone as soon as she approached me.

 

I stood up to continue what she had started a few moments ago… I then realized that there was a big problem about that.

 

(Damn… The difference in size will be a problem…) I thought.

 

I barely reach her belly button… Being so small really is a problem...

 

Hmmm… Why am I floating?

 

Of course, I was not actually floating... Mara had grabbed me and was holding me right in front of her… Our faces were now at the same height...

 

She was smiling from ear to ear.

 

Mara is very beautiful…

 

“I think we were about to fuck until you are no longer capable of moving.” I smiled back.

 

“Ah… It seems like my memory was failing me. I’m still not used to being young…” She said jokingly.

 

“I can help you with that.” I said to her.

 

“Oh? That would be very helpful… I believe there’s nothing more to say!” Mara said enthusiastically.

 

She then pulled my body closer to hers and hugged me very tightly. Her big breasts were being pressed against me. It was such a soft and heavenly sensation…

 

Her lips were a few centimeters away from my own…

 

I didn’t waste any time and pushed my lips against hers. I also wrapped my arms around her neck.

 

Mara’s tongue met my own tongue while it was exploring her mouth. In mere seconds, our kiss had become extremely lewd.

 

She’s a very experienced kisser… I think she could easily tie a cherry stem in a knot with her tongue…

 

I’m already having a blast with her!

 

Our tongues were already intertwined... Her warm saliva was really turning me on…

 

My buddy down there was already reacting to this stimulation...

 

“Ooooh! You already want to go at it huh?” She said after we stopped kissing. She had a very lewd smile on her face.

 

She suddenly put me back on the ground.

 

“What are you waiting for, cutie? Show me what you got!” She said with excitement. She was looking forward to seeing my dick.

 

“You’re in for a ride!” I winked at her.

 

I then started to take off my clothes. At first, I took off only my robe just to tease her for a bit. I even struck a pose to show my muscles.

 

Mara simply crouched and started poking my stomach.

 

“That’s some real muscle! Hahaha! I think you and I will be very compatible!” She said while still poking my stomach.

 

I mean, I have abs... They are barely noticeable though...

 

“I think the kiss was already proof enough that we are compatible.” I said to her.

 

“Well, there’s also that… Ru, for how long are you planning on teasing me!? Teasing your elders is not good!” She pouted. She was still poking my stomach very enthusiastically.

 

“It was just for a bit. Okay then, here’s what you wanted to see.” I said as I pulled down my pants, revealing my monster-sized penis.

 

The kiss with Mara was very lewd and exciting… I’m already rock hard just thinking about it.

 

“...” Mara was looking at it with a shocked expression.

 

Hehehe! It feels so good to have a big dick! These kinds of reactions are priceless!

 

“So? What do you think, Mara?” I asked her while smiling.

 

“In the name of the gods, how were you able to hide THAT with those shorts!?” She was genuinely dumbfounded.

 

“I mean, I could tell you... But wouldn’t you prefer doing something fun with it?” I was still smiling at her.

 

She gulped…

 

“It does look rather painful… Don’t worry, I’ll make you feel better!” She said as her mouth approached my dick. She was also smiling mischievously. Her cheeks were completely red.

 

She gently kissed the tip of my dick. She used her tongue to tease the entrance of my urethra.

 

Hmmm… She’s quite good…

 

“We are just getting started, cutie!” She smiled and winked at me.

 

She suddenly took almost all of my dick into her mouth. Her tongue was coiling around my cock while she was sucking me off. 

 

The sounds made by her sucking me off were so exciting… Her warm saliva was all over my erect member...

 

My eyes then wandered towards her tits… Those big, soft and bouncy things were all I had in mind.

 

I moved my hands towards her chest and started groping her tits over her tank top. Mara simply continued sucking me off while I was playing with her breasts… This position was a bit uncomfortable though…

 

She suddenly stopped sucking me off. She started stroking my dick with her right hand.

 

“Then? Do you like them?” She asked with a smile

 

“Yeah! I fucking love these breasts!” I replied.

 

Mara simply smiled in response. She stopped stroking my dick and took off her shirt, revealing her breasts and her pink nipples. Her nipples were already hard...

 

“Touch them as much as you like! Now… I hope you’re prepared for this!” She shouted before taking my dick into her mouth again.

 

This time her blowjob was very rough compared to the previous one... She was mercilessly sucking me off while licking the entrance to my urethra...

 

Her blowjob sent shivers down my spine… I was getting close to my limit…

 

“Mara, holy fuck! I think I’m in love with you!” I said while groping her breasts, occasionally using my claws to tease her hard nipples.

 

“You just took the words out of my mouth!” She interrupted her blowjob just to say that… 

 

The intensity of her blowjob kept increasing… 

 

I swear that my mind went white for a second… A sweet ache took over my lower back...

 

“Cumming!” I yelled. I thrusted my dick deep into her mouth.

 

Mara didn’t stop sucking me off though… She started to greedily swallow all of the seed that was just poured into her mouth by my dick.

 

After swallowing all of my cum, she finally took my dick out of her mouth.

 

“Oh my! I don’t remember semen being so tasty!” She licked my glands gently. She was trying to lick off the semen that might have been left on my dick.

 

Ah… That was a good blowjob…

 

“You’re still hard... It seems like we will be here for a while!” She smiled mischievously.

 

“Until you’re not able to move anymore.” I replied cheekily 

 

Mara just sat on the ground and started taking off her boots. Her long and muscular legs were being displayed in all of their glory. I want to bite her thighs!

 

“Mara, you have a very beautiful body!” I said to her.

 

“Oh? So you like bodies like mine? I thought you would prefer thinner girls like Elise or Junko. Or maybe even a girl with bigger breasts like Silvia. Or perhaps the petite bodies of your sisters. Not many like a tall and muscular woman.” She said showing me her well defined muscles and abs.

 

Yeah… My dick got even harder than before...

 

“I guess that’s a valid response... Hehehe! You really know how to make a girl feel special!” She giggled.

 

Mara then turned around and got on all fours... She started to move her ass to the sides to tempt me...

 

“Now be a gentleman and make me feel good too.” She said with a teasing tone.

 

I walked towards her and then pulled down her shorts… She was not wearing underwear. 

 

The smell of her sweet honey pot instantly assaulted my nostrils... Above her pussy, I could see a small bush of red hair...

 

“It has been so long! I’m looking forward to it!” She seemed very excited.

 

Of course, I was too!

 

I didn’t waste any time and started licking her sweet honey pot. I was gropping her tonified ass. My claws instantly sank deep into her skin.

 

“Aaah!” She moaned very loudly.

 

Her moans turn me on so badly…

 

I was licking her thoroughly. The sweet nectar coming from her honey pot was so unbelievably tasty…

 

“Nghn… Don’t stop!” Mara yelled.

 

I was not planning to do that!

 

I then started to focus on her clit. I was licking it very carefully.

 

“Ah…” Mara was dazed.

 

I was taking my sweet time pleasing her.

 

“I hope you’re prepared for this!” I stopped licking her pussy for a second to warn Mara.

 

I moved my tongue towards the entrance of her wet pink slit…

 

“Here we go!” I inserted my tongue into her wet honey pot.

 

I started to vigorously lick her insides. The sweet taste of her love juices was incredible.

 

“Aaaaah!” Mara moaned even louder than before.

 

Her whole body was trembling.

 

“Aaaaah! Don’t stop! Please don’t stop! I’m close!” She moaned very loudly.

 

Again, I was not planning to do that!

 

I started licking her insides even more vigorously. Her love juices served as great motivation for me... Her love juices were really tasty...

 

Eventually, I managed to find a very special spot inside her. I started to focus on that place until...

 

“Cumming!” She shouted.

 

My face was instantly covered by her love juices… Her whole body was twitching…

 

“Haaah…” She started panting heavily thanks to her orgasm.

 

I pulled my tongue out after tasting her love juices for the last time… That was great!

 

“Haaahaaah…” She was still panting heavily.

 

“So? How was it?” I asked with a teasing tone.

 

“Haahan… You’re pretty good… Sheesh… I think the last time I had an orgasm like that was about 40 years ago…” She said while looking over her shoulder. She had an expression of ecstasy.

 

It makes me happy to hear that!

 

She started to move her ass again to tempt me.

 

“Ru, you really like teasing me, right? Put it in! Ravage me as much as you want! Let’s see if you can keep your word about making me unable to move!” She shouted. She was looking at me over her shoulder with expectation.

 

I’ll take that as a challenge!

 

I used my hand to guide my dick towards her wet entrance. I started to rub my dick against her pussy.

 

“Jeez! Put it in already! Stop teasing me!” Mara whined.

 

“Here we go then.” I grinned.

 

I thrusted my dick deep into her… I managed to go all the way into her in one thrust.

 

“Aaaah…” Mara moaned.

 

Tight… Her vaginal walls were tightly hugging my penis… Her squishy insides felt really good even though I was not moving yet.

 

“How is it?” I asked Mara with a teasing tone.

 

“Better than what I remember... C’mon! Stop being so mean and fuck me!” She shouted at me.

 

I just smiled and started thrusting my dick in and out of her.

 

“Aaaah!” She moaned very very loudly.

 

Perhaps it wasn’t a good idea to do this here… Ah, who cares!

 

“Aaaaah! So good!” Mara moaned.

 

The lewd clapping noises made by us were extremely alluring… I couldn’t resist but to spank her ass.

 

“AAHHH! I already liked you a lot… You just really needed to do that one thing that would make me fall completely for you… I don’t think I can’t control myself after this…” She moaned very loudly before muttering something.

 

Ah, it seems like Mara is a bit of a masochist as well. I guess Silvia and her will get along.

 

“Is that so? Then don’t do it. I won’t hold back either.” I said to Mara.

 

I started to move my waist even faster than before.

 

“Ehh? You heard me…?” She seemed a bit dumbfounded.

 

I smacked her ass again while fucking her.

 

“Aaaah! Sheesh! You’re really mean, you know that!?” She seemed ecstatic.

 

“Of course I heard you. I’m a goblin, my sense of hearing and sense of smell are top notch.” 

 

“Hehehe… It feels kinda embarrassing… Ah… To feel like a young lass again… I’m so unbelievably happy right now! Let’s fuck some more!” She sounded extremely happy.

 

She started moving her ass. It didn’t take long for her to match my rhythm.

 

“That’s what I was talking about! Ahh!” She suddenly shouted. I could feel how her insides were getting tighter.

 

I started thrusting my dick into her wet pink slit even faster than before. I was giving her my all!

 

“Hehehe! Being fucked feels so good! Hehehe!” Mara showed me her expression which was completely filled with ecstasy.

 

I smacked her ass for a third time.

 

“You will regret that when it is my turn being on top!” She said cheekily.

 

“Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?” I smacked her ass for a fourth time. I replied to her with a grin.

 

“AAAH! So mean!”

 

I grabbed her hips and I started thrusting as fast as I could… I was already reaching my limit.

 

“Aaaah! Don’t stop now! I’m close, Ru!” She moaned.

 

“Me too, Mara… Ugh..!” I grunted… 

 

I was really close to having an orgasm again.

 

“Cumming!” Mara shouted at me.

 

Her vaginal walls were tightly hugging my penis… With one final thrust, my dick reached the deepest spot of her wet cunt… My dick started to pour loads of cum into her vagina…

 

“Phew… That was a good one.” I said before spanking Mara’s ass again. I then pulled out my dick out of her.

 

“Hehehe! I had forgotten how good being filled with semen felt like… I’m so full…” She said with a satisfied tone.

 

“We’re just getting started though.” I smiled.

 

“Okay, but now it is my turn to be on top! Get on the ground!” Mara said as she turned around to face me.

 

“That’s fine by me.” I nodded.

 

“So it's okay for me to not hold back any longer, right? You’re going to regret making me fall for you!” She had a smug expression on her face.

 

I smiled back at her.

 

“I don’t think that will…-” I was interrupted by Mara. She was giving me a deep kiss.

 

The two of us were now lying on the ground… I was trapped underneath Mara. I’m totally fine with this development!

 

“Granny… That was so unfair! I kissed him first! You’re really the worst! Leaving me at home serving drinks while you had him all for yourself!” I suddenly heard the voice of Lara.

 

Mara and I stopped kissing and looked at the entrance of the barn. Lara was standing there with a really angry expression... She was holding a bottle of liquor in her hands... I could also see Blanca poking her head to look into the barn…

 

Lara was wearing a white blouse and brown skirt that barely reached her knee.  She was also wearing a pair of boots of the same colour as her skirt.

 

“Guilty! I mean, can you blame me!? I can barely control myself around this cutie!” Mara said while hugging me tightly.

 

Her breasts were being pressed against me…

 

I then saw how Lara slammed the door of the barn shut… I could hear a very annoyed Blanca neighing outside... I guess she got scared…

 

Lara then walked towards us with an annoyed expression. It didn’t take long for her to reach us… She was now standing besides us.

 

“Granny, move. It is my turn.” Lara.

 

“C’mon! Just wait for a bit longer! Give your elder a bit of time to enjoy herself!” Mara pleaded with her granddaughter.

 

“Nope. We had reached an agreement that we would come at the same time… Shesh, I take my eyes off you and you betray me like that. You’re very cruel, granny.” She said with annoyance.

 

Mara simply smiled bitterly.

 

“Sorry… I just couldn't wait any longer…” Mara said to Lara before standing up.

 

“I’ll forgive you this time because I’m in a really good mood.” Lara said to her granny. Her cheeks were already very red.

 

Lara then crouched to look at me in the eyes. I simply raised my upper body to have a proper conversation with her.

 

“Sorry I didn’t go to meet you as soon as I got back. As you can see, I came back safely.” I smiled at her.

 

“...” She didn’t respond at all… She was looking very intently at me… He reddened cheeks made her look extremely cute.

 

“Sheesh! Just tell him how you feel!” Mara said with amusement. She was standing directly behind Lara.

 

“...” Lara ignored her granny, though she did look a bit annoyed.

 

Her face suddenly got completely red, but she was still silent…

 

“Lara?” I called her out.

 

She opened her mouth to say something but she couldn’t manage to do so…

 

“Come on! You can do it!” Mara was cheering on Lara.

 

Lara simply nodded despite her embarrassment.

 

“... me…” She whispered something that even my powerful ears couldn’t hear…

 

“Say it clearly, Lara. I’m here to support you.” Mara touched Lara’s shoulder.

 

Lara nodded again. She suddenly opened the bottle of liquor and drank straight from the bottle…

 

Woah… It seems like she can drink quite a bit…

 

“I’m ready…” She stopped drinking the liquor.

 

Lara then took a deep breath and looked straight into my eyes…

 

“Please marry me!” She yelled while her face was even redder than a tomato…

 

Ehh? Another marriage proposal? That’s three in less than two days… The girls of this world are very quick to jump into the marriage boat…

 

“Okay. Let’s get married then.” I replied.

 

“Please consider it! I know we started with the wrong foot and all, but after everything that went down last night, I can’t stop thinking about you! Please say yes!” Lara pleaded with me.

 

Ummm… I said yes, didn’t I?

 

“Okay. Let’s get married then.” I replied again.

 

She was looking a bit dejected.

 

“I know that what I said to you was very bad and that I shouldn’t be doing this and that our kiss was terrible, but I can’t help how I feel about you… You saved me and didn’t ask for anything so… So…!” She was getting a bit agitated.

 

I said “yes” twice… I did ask her for some kisses, didn’t I?

 

“Lara… He said yes.” Mara said with a bitter smile.

 

“Ehh?” Lara couldn’t believe it.

 

“I accept your proposal.” I accepted her proposal thrice now...

 

“Ehh?” She still didn’t believe it…

 

Mara was scratching her head awkwardly…

 

“Sorry, you’re kinda the first guy she likes seriously. She has been fired up talking about you all morning and that she wanted to make up to you because of that terrible kiss and whatnot... I then made a joke about her proposing to you and she took it very seriously. She has been drinking since then in order to calm her nerves before proposing.” Mara explained with a grin.

 

“G-Granny! Don’t tell him that!” Lara was reacting again. Her face was still red.

 

“Am I lying? Ah… Ru, I forgot to mention this but Lara and I are a package deal. You know what that means, right?” Mara smiled and winked at me.

 

Two more wives GET

 

Hmmm… I guess I could make my goal reach the 100 wives milestone before I die. That could be fun! 

 

Just kidding! There’s no way that could happen.

 

“Of course.” I nodded.

 

“Then it is settled!” Mara seemed excited about it.

 

Lara suddenly jumped on me… She quickly stole a kiss from me. Just like Elise and Junko, she was very excited and tried to take her tongue to my throat…

 

Jeez…!

 

I decided to take the lead and teach her how to do it. As soon as I did that, the movements of her tongue became more timid.

 

I started caressing her cheek… It kinda made her snap out of it... She suddenly backed off.

 

“Sorry! I couldn't believe that you accepted and I just…  Uuu...” She was looking very embarrassed. At this point, her cheeks couldn’t be redder.

 

“It is fine. It was a bit short, but this kiss was very enjoyable.” I smiled at her.

 

It was a nice kiss. Lara is also very adorable when flustered.

 

“See? Everything went according to plan? Then wanna stop being a virgin?” Mara suddenly asked Lara.

 

“...”

 

Lara was now looking intently at my erect member…

 

Mara suddenly approached Lara and grabbed her shoulders.

 

“You were watching while we were doing it, right?” Mara was grinning mischievously.

 

Lara gulped loudly… She suddenly grabbed the bottle of liquor and started drinking again.

 

Ehh? She was watching? Does everyone in this world have some kind of a voyeur kink?

 

“Ah, there’s a window over there. I saw her poking her head just when you started fucking me.” Mara pointed at a corner of the barn.

 

Ah…

 

“I couldn’t help it, okay!? You two were being loud and I got curious… I didn’t think something like that could fit…” Lara said as soon as she stopped drinking.

 

Lara then took off her blouse. Her breasts were now completely exposed. They were just as big as Mara’s.

 

“Why don’t you test that for yourself?” Mara asked with a grin.

 

“Hold on…”

 

Lara then started to take off her skirt…

 

“You should have been more honest from the start, Lara.” Mara had a smug expression.

 

“...” Lara was looking intently at me.

 

She was wearing some white panties… Her panties were completely drenched thanks to her love juices.

 

She then took off her panties to show me her wet honey pot…

 

“Then? Don’t you think that we look like sisters like this?” Mara smiled warmly.

 

I nodded.

 

Lara suddenly crouched again to look at my face.

 

“Umm… Ru… Were you serious when you accepted my proposal?”

 

“Of course I was.” I nodded again.

 

Lara then closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She then suddenly straddled me. Her wet cunt was hovering over my erect cock.

 

She took a deep breath again… She then pushed the tip of my penis against her wet entrance and then…

 

“AAAAGH! FUCK! WHY DOES IT HURT SO MUCH!?” She shouted in pain.

 

As expected, it was not a pleasant sensation.

 

Half of my dick was inside of her… There was a bit of blood on it.

 

“Yeah, it is like that the first time. It will only get better though.” Mara said to Lara. She was smiling bitterly.

 

“I hope so… Fuck… It hurts a lot…” Lara complained.

 

“Do you want me to move?” I asked Lara.

 

Lara simply shook her head.

 

“This is your compensation so I’ll move!” Lara looked oddly motivated.

 

Another kiss would have been fine. I won’t complain about it though…

 

Lara then started to take more and more of my dick into her wet cunt… After a few seconds, she managed to take me all the way in.

 

“Ehh…? All of it is inside… No way…” Lara couldn’t believe it.

 

“Hahaha! I get the feeling! I never imagined he would be hiding such a thing!” Mara nodded to herself.

 

“Here we go…”  Lara took another deep breath.

 

She started to move very slowly. She was bouncing up and down. Her warm insides were extremely pleasant. Her squishy vaginal walls were tightly hugging me.

 

“Hmmm… I’m kinda liking this…” Lara said in amazement.

 

“Welcome to the club!” Mara said jokingly.

 

Lara was now moving a bit faster… She was caressing my chest with her hands. 

 

“Nghn…” Lara moaned softly.

 

She then increased the speed of her movements again...

 

Her breasts were bouncing thanks to her fast movements… It was such a spectacle to behold.

 

I’m so glad to be alive to experience this!

 

“Ahh!” Lara then moaned loudly.

 

The speed of her movements increased again… She was bouncing on top of my penis very fast…

 

I was completely hypnotized by her bouncy tits…

 

“Aaah!” Lara was now moaning as loudly as Mara a while ago.

 

“See? It got better.” Mara smiled. She was now drinking from the bottle that Lara brought with her.

 

“Something is coming…!” Lara suddenly yelled.

 

She was bouncing on top of my cock as fast as she could.

 

Ugh… If she starts doing that I…

 

“AAAAAAH!” She moaned very loudly. Her insides were tightening while her whole body started trembling.

 

She had an orgasm…

 

“Haaa… It feels so warm inside me…”

 

“That was great!” I said.

 

Yeah, I also came almost at the same time as her… It felt really good!

 

Lara was looking at me as if I had said something strange… She suddenly leaned in and stole another kiss from me. She also wrapped her arms around my neck.

 

I took the lead once again and started to play with her tongue.

 

“Nghn… I love you…” Lara muttered while kissing me.

 

Okay, she definitely got better at kissing. This definitely compensates for our first kiss.

 

“Lara, are you done yet? I wanna go at it again!”

 

“I’m not done.” Lara interrupted our kiss to reply.

 

She was hugging me very tightly…

 

“C’mon! You interrupted me a while ago! I wanna have another turn!” Mara got a bit annoyed.

 

“Nope. This is your punishment for leaving me at home and having Ru all for yourself.” Lara then kissed my cheek lovingly.

 

“It was just a bit and you were watching anyway!” Mara said to Lara.

 

“I don’t care… I wanna spend time with him…” Lara was rubbing her cheek against my cheek…

 

Yeah, they suddenly started arguing about turns… Rather than acting like grandma and granddaughter, they are genuinely acting like sisters…

 

It was kinda funny and scary at the same time, to be honest.

70