39. Not the best way to meet someone…
2.4k 32 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“This one is way better than the ale you served me at the inn, Lara.” I said to the red haired naked girl lying besides me.

 

“Of course! I have been saving this bottle for a special occasion. What better occasion than this one?” Lara hugged me… Her breasts were being pressed against my left arm.

 

“Then who do you prefer? Me or my granddaughter?” The other red haired naked girl lying by my right side asked me.

 

“Granny… Making him choose is a bit…” Lara got a bit insecure...

 

“What? I was just joking!” Mara smiled bitterly.

 

We are currently resting for a bit before round number 4. It has been really fun! I’m getting a bit hungry though…

 

“I like the two of you... A lot!” I said as I hugged the two of them tightly.

 

I’m still new to the whole “having a harem” thing... I’m certain that this kind of question could lead to my ruin… And a lot of broken hearts... Yeah, I would like to prevent something like that from happening...

 

(That’s very wise! Treat every single member of your harem with respect, love and kindness! Also give them a few gifts here and there to make them feel special and loved! And don’t forget to tell them that you loved them many times every day!) Arrat spoke with excitement.

 

(You’re very knowledgeable about these kinds of things…) I said to the goddess.

 

(Well duh! I’m the child of a harem! My father has a harem, some of my cousins have reverse harems and one of my little brothers has a small harem… Ah… I almost forgot about my grandpa... He has probably the biggest one.) Arrat spoke about it as if it was natural.

 

So it is common for gods to have harems huh…? I wonder what Arrat’s and Electra’s Father and Grandfather look like?

 

I’m thinking of something like Zeus or Odin… Hmmm…

 

Well… I only know those two because my mother used to tell me tales of both Greek and Norse mythologies. I don’t really remember any other deities from those pantheons…

 

(Well, not quite... We are related to both of them though. It is a bit complicated, but you could say that they are both our great grandfathers, but Zeus is also our uncle.) Arrat explained to me. I could imagine her smiling bitterly...

 

Huh? What the hell…!?

 

“Hey! Are you listening!?” Lara got a bit annoyed at me…

 

“Ah… Sorry… I was thinking about how beautiful the two of you are… You two really look like sisters.” I said to the annoyed Lara.

 

My cheek was suddenly kissed by Mara.

 

“Right? If it wasn’t because of my height, we could totally pass up as twins!” Mara smiled warmly.

 

“I’ll forgive you because you complimented me. I was saying that I want to go to the temple and get married today.” Lara’s eyes had a strange glow on them…

 

“That was actually the plan.” I nodded to her.

 

Lara simply smiled at me before stealing a kiss from me.

 

(Nice! You’re quite good at this, you know?) Arrat complimented me.

 

I didn’t care about the compliment…

 

(What were you saying about you being related to Zeus and Odin? How come they can be your great grandparents and one of them is your uncle at the same time?) I asked with concern.

 

(You really want to know about that…? It is quite a long story, you know? I think I’ll just give you a brief summary. A bit of a warning though… Our genealogical tree is quite messed up, so don’t be too surprised m’kay?) Arrat sounded a bit hesitant to tell me.

 

(Okay.)

 

I’m genuinely curious about how that is possible.

 

(Basically, my grandfather married Hestia, the older sister of Zeus. That makes him my uncle! But he also married Aphrodite. That makes my grandfather! With Odin… It is a bit more complicated to explain… You see… How to say this…?) Arrat was thinking of a way to explain it properly.

 

Her grandfather is married to Aphrodite? That Aphrodite!? Holy fuck! No wonder Arrat, Astera and Electra are so beautiful…

 

(Thanks for the compliment, but my biological grandmother is not her. I do love her a lot though! Anyway… Odin gave my grandfather the trunk of a tree. From that trunk, a woman was born. Odin named her Lif... She was given life because Odin poured some of his blood and divinity on the trunk. That makes him our great grandfather. Feyja also poured some blood and divinity, so that makes her my great grandmother. Granny Lif is the living legacy of all the Vanir and the Aesir combined in one body. Well, to make a really long story very short... She liked my grandpa and they got married.) Arrat just threw a lot of information at me at once…

 

I’m a bit lost… But Lif huh… That name sure is familiar… I think my mother read to me something about norse mythology that involved that name… Hmmm…

 

(It is not mythology, they did exist.) Arrat said with an easygoing tone.

 

I guess it is true... Should I say religion? Cult? Wait… "Did"? As in the past...?

 

(They "did" exist? Then does that mean that they are…-)

 

(Dead? Yeah. Ah, don’t give me your condolences or anything like that. I personally never meet them. They died waaaay before I was even born.)

 

I’m extremely confused right now...

 

“Ru, are you okay? You have been making some very funny expressions? Was the liquor too strong for you?” Lara asked with concern.

 

“Ah, no… Something strange just came to my mind…” I tried to dodge the question.

 

It would be too complicated to explain to her the reason…

 

“Is that so? What were you thinking about?” Lara asked.

 

Oh no… What do I tell her...? Should I be honest…? I don’t know if that will work… I’m not even sure where to start…

 

“Bored now! Let’s fuck again!” Mara suddenly straddled me.

 

“Ah! Granny that’s cheating! It was my turn!” Lara protested.

 

“Too bad! First come, first served!” Mara licked her lips seductively.

 

At least I don’t have to explain anything…

 

“Grr… I’m gonna make you pay for this granny!” Lara grumbled…

 

She then grabbed the bottle of liquor and started drinking again.

 

“Okay! Let’s go at it again!” Mara was very enthusiastic about it.

 

“Sounds good.” I smiled in response.

 

I kinda wanna forget about what Arrat just told me… I'm just too dumb to understand what she explained...

 

(Don’t be so dramatic! That’s the tamest part of our genealogical tree, you know?) Arrat declared.

 

I’m a bit concerned now…

 

(Oh! Would you look at that! Your in-laws are here! We can leave this talk for later. Have fun!) Arrat said very enthusiastically.

 

Wait… What?

 

The door of the barn was suddenly opened. Mara, Lara and I turned our heads to see who opened the door.

 

There were several familiar faces… Silvia, Elise, Junko and my sisters were the ones who opened the door... There were also some new faces among them…

 

One was a short old man, at least 1.58 meters tall with short white hair,green eyes and a well kept beard. He’s also wearing some white robes which do not look that good on him to be honest. He’s also wearing glasses. He has some sort of elegant air around him...

 

Another one is a muscular bald man who’s really tall. His eyes are brown. I think he should be around 1.87 meters tall. He’s wearing a tank top, tanned leather pants and large boots. He has a bit of severe expression. Honestly he has the looks of an intimidating guy.

 

The final one is a petite woman with short brown hair and green eyes. She should be 1.62 meters tall. She’s wearing a white blouse and long black skirt and glasses. For some reason, I can’t stop imagining her as a secretary… It must be because of the glasses. Ah… She also resembles Lara… They actually have the same eye colour.

 

Yeah, I think I forgot to mention that Mara has the same eye colour as the bald guy…

 

Oh... 

 

 

 

 

These are my in-laws, apparently…

 

“M-Mom…?” The bald looked like he had seen a ghost. His whole body was pale.

 

“Lara…!? Mother!? Is that thing real!?” The petite woman was dumbfounded. Her gaze was completely focused on my buddy…

 

It is kinda embarrassing...

 

“...” The old man didn’t react…

 

I think he just fainted while standing…

 

“I wanna die…” Lara said with embarrassment… She hid her face using my body.

 

“Oi! At least knock on the fucking door! We are busy here! Get out!” Mara was pissed...

 

Mara… Don’t you have a bit of shame? Your family just saw us before fucking like animals… This is very embarrassing…

 

Just while I was thinking about how embarrassing this situation is, Silvia walked towards us.

 

“Sheesh! I let you go on an adventure with Ya and you instantly get engaged as soon as you wake up. I had to go to a very boring meeting while you were having fun!” Silvia looked a bit angry…

 

“Sorry…” I apologized.

 

“I hope you’re ready to give me compensation.” Silvia smiled seductively.

 

I nodded vigorously.

 

“Good. We’ll talk about it after having a meal and a nap.” Silvia seemed satisfied.

 

“Mi… The funny old guy is not reacting… Should I poke him with this cool stick I found?” Xi asked Mi.

 

“Go ahead.” Mi simply shrugged.

 

“He really fainted while standing… I guess it must have been a shock for him to see Ru’s size.” Elise was muttering and nodding to herself. I could hear her clearly...

 

Yeah, I don’t think it was because of that…

 

“Oh gods… Is that thing genuine…” The petite woman was still focused on my buddy...

 

Shouldn’t you be more concerned that I had sex with Lara and Mara…?

 

“It is genuine!” La nodded happily.

 

“Wanna have a turn?” Gi suddenly asked with a grin.

 

“Oh… No… I… Actually…” The petite woman was panicking.

 

“Gi… She’s already taken.” Wa said with a blank look on her face.

 

“I know! I was just joking, okay!?” Gi replied.

 

“I don’t know about that, Gi… I can’t really tell when you’re joking or when you’re serious…” Na said with a bitter smile.

 

I then looked at the bald muscular man

 

“I need a smoke…” The bald man simply turned around and left.

 

“I dislike the smell of those things…” Junko complained.

 

“Yeah, the smell is bad…” Ta nodded in agreement.

 

“I think it looks cool!” Ya said with excitement.

 

“I don’t really see the appeal of that…” Ra seemed a bit confused.

 

“I think Ru would look cool with one of those sticks!” Da smiled warmly.

 

Hmm… I have never been a fan of smoking… Well, I guess it won’t be that bad to try it.

 

“Neeeeeeigh!” Blanca then entered the barn… The eyes of the mare had a strange glow on them…

 

“Close the damn door! This is so fucking embarrasing, dammit!” Lara shouted. Her face was completely red with both anger and embarrasment.

 

“So now we have an audience? What about it?” Mara didn’t seem to care.

 

“No… I’m also a bit embarrassed, you know?” I said shyly.

 

Having one of her family members staring at my buddy is not pleasant…

 

“Mara, how about if you continue this tonight? Your son and daughter-in-law kept us starving in that damned mansion until sunrise… I would like to have a meal and take a nap while hugging Ru.” Silvia seemed a bit moody.

 

I’ll make sure to compensate all of them…

 

“Sigh… Can't’ be helped… I guess I will go and have a little chit chat with my son.” Mara said as she stood up and stretched. She then started to dress herself.

 

“Take Mom and Uncle Tim away while you’re at it!” Lara was still very embarrassed.

 

“Jeez… All of us changed your diapers, it is not like they haven’t seen you naked.” Mara said with an easygoing tone.

 

“I know that! But I never wanted them to see me while doing the deed!” Lara complained.

 

“Lara, life is too short to get embarrassed from these kinds of things. In fact, embrace it! Public sex is also quite nice!” Mara said enthusiastically.

 

Tempting...

 

“I’m gonna vomit…” Lara then stood up and started to hastily get dressed.

 

Hmm… Now that I think about it… Where are my clothes?

 

I looked towards the ceiling…

 

“Fuck…” I muttered.

 

My clothes were stuck in one of the beams of the ceiling...

 

“Yeah, we’ll do it tonight! Please fulfil your promise, okay?” Mara smiled and winked at me.

 

I could only smile bitterly thanks to this situation...


Okay, after that little incident in the barn… We all went back to the inn to have lunch. My in-laws had closed the inn and the bar so it was only us. Most of the people in town were very drunk… Some of them were already unconscious on the streets.

 

“Okay! This is my special! Enjoy!” Lara said with a smile.

 

She had placed in front of me a steaming plate of rice, a steak and mashed potatoes. I was the last one to be served.

 

“Thank you!” I said before starting to eat.

 

Lara simply sat in front of me and grinned widely while I was cutting my steak. She was waiting for me to taste it.

 

As soon as I took a piece of the steak into my mouth, a very powerful flavour invaded my mouth. It was not beef. It was extremely delicious though. The seasoning was just right and the meat was very tender.

 

“How is it?” Lara smiled at me.

 

“Delicious! I love it!” I replied.

 

“Hehehe! I’m so glad to hear that! It is my special of venison meat!” Lara giggled.

 

The situation in the dining hall might seem peaceful… It is quite the opposite.

 

“More please!” Silvia yelled while raising her plate.

 

“More please!” My sisters imitated Silvia.

 

“I’m going!” Lara shouted in response. She smiled at me again before leaving to serve Silvia and my sisters.

 

Elise and Junko were having a few drinks with some meat skewers.

 

“This tenderness… This smell… I’m in heaven…” Junko shed tears of happiness as she bit the skewer.

 

“You’re right! The ale is just at the right temperature! It goes so well with the skewers!” Elise was nodding happily.

 

Now… You may think the atmosphere is lively because of my lovers… That’s not quite right… You see, beside us…

 

“Grow up, Rigant! It is not like it is the first time you caught me in the act! How about that time you were coming back from the academy and caught me with your father in the living room? Do you remember that?” Mara asked with an annoyed tone.

 

“M-Mom! You’re making it worse! Stop!” Rigant, my father-in-law/stepson was still completely pale. He had already smoked three Alricani Sticks.

 

Alricani Sticks are basically primitive cigarettes. Silvia told me that they are actually quite good for your health. They apparently enlarge your mana pool if they are used with a certain training.

 

I think I will be trying them soon.

 

“So big…” Orella, My mother-in-law/daughter-in-law was still a bit dumbfounded about the size of my buddy…

 

I’m still very embarrassed about that…

 

“...” Timothy, Lara’s uncle was still unconscious.

 

The rice and the mashed potatoes are so good!

 

Hmm? Ah… Her uncle is still alive, so you can rest assured. He’s not showing any responses though… I think watching us at the barn left him catatonic…

 

Silvia and Junko said that he should react in a few hours and just leave him be.

 

Ah… This steak is incredible!

 

“Rigant, just get over it, okay? Look, I’ll introduce you again. He’s Ru, the “Golden Hero” as Marcus and the others call him. He is the lover of Lara and I. That makes him your stepfather.”

 

Rigant looked at me with a blank expression.

 

“Nice to meet you.” I said to him.

 

He got even paler… I don’t think he could get any worse than that…

 

“I need another smoke…” He looked extremely traumatized.

 

“Sigh... And then you want to put up the tough guy act and you can’t even deal with this…” Mara sighed heavily.

 

“How…? How is it possible for someone to be that size…?” Orella was still going on about that…

 

I would like her to stop talking about my dick…

 

Someone then started knocking on the door of the inn.

 

“Neeeeeeeeeeeeigh!” Blanca was probably guilty about those knocks on the door…

 

The mare has refused to leave me alone… She’s following me everywhere… She also gets mad if I don’t caress her forehead…

 

I don’t really know if that’s normal… This is the first time I own a horse after all…

 

Hmmm… I think I should buy something to brush her hair… Well, I need to make some money for that to happen.

 

I wonder if we can sell the equipment of the bandits or their horses… I will have to consult that with Silvia.

 

That reminds me…

 

“Silvia, are we going to the church today?” I asked.

 

“Of course! I got confirmation that everything is ready!” Silvia said enthusiastically.

 

“Hmmm… I can host the wedding for all of you, but who will host mine?” Junko muttered to herself.

 

“Should Father Marcus host a single wedding for all of us?” I asked.

 

“I refuse to let him host!” Junko’s face was filled with fury… It was so fucking adorable!

 

“Junko, it is your own wedding as well, you know? You need to enjoy it as well. Just let him host it.” Elise said with a smile.

 

“Never!” Junko was genuinely angry…

She still looks so adorable while she’s angry…

 

“No need for any of those options! You’ll see what I mean when we get there! Fufufu!” Silvia laughed mischievously.

 

Right… Silvia wanted Arrat and Electra to marry us… So they agreed… That’s cool, I never expected a goddess to host my wedding.

 

“I brought more food! You will be licking your fingers after this!” Lara returned from the kitchen with a tray. She was smiling from ear to ear.

 

Hehehe! I’m looking forward to it!

 

We had a good time after that. It was a pleasant meal. Well… Not for Orella, Rigant and Timothy apparently.

63