47. Class Reunion?
1.7k 29 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-----Silvia's POV-----

I'm in shock…

 

Ru, my husband was currently on the ground with foam on his mouth… His eyes were completely white…

 

He was screaming loudly a few seconds ago... He ended up being knocked out by Astera when she appeared suddenly…

 

She told us that he would be fine after having a nap.

 

The reason for his panic attack? Well... 

 

"Ehh? Why is he reacting like that?" A girl with the lower body of a white spider spoke in Japanese.

 

I am partially in shock because of what had happened to Ru, but… I'm also shocked thanks to the physical appearance of the girl…

 

"Ah, Tomoko… I told you that this would happen... You should have waited for me to talk to him." Astera said in Japanese while sighing heavily.

 

Astera and the other two goddesses were the reason why no one had attacked the white spider…

 

Though, the goblin sisters had already unsheathed their weapons and were prepared to attack the spider girl.

 

The girl with the spider lower body is someone I knew from my past life… My best friend, Kagiyama Tomoko. She looks exactly the same as she did when we were in highschool...

 

"Tomo-chan?" I said her name with a bit of shock…

 

The girl suddenly looked at me with a confused expression…

 

"Ai-chan…?" She looked just as dumbfounded as me.

 

So it is really her… The fact that she's here is that she died on Earth…

 

She surely recognized me because I'm the only one who calls her: "Tomo-chan."

 

"Ai-chan!" Tomoko suddenly jumped at me just like she had done to my husband… She ended up making us fall to the ground…

 

She was hugging me tightly with both her spider legs and her human arms…

 

"Ai-chan! Ai-chan! I can't believe you're here!" She said while smiling from ear to ear.

 

"Tomo-chan… To think that we would end up reincarnating in the same world!" I smiled and returned the hug.

 

I won't lie… I'm so freaking happy to be reunited with my best friend!

 

The two of us have been friends since we were toddlers in our former lives on Earth.

 

The last time I saw her was a few weeks before my life ended on Earth. I remember that I was extremely sad when I was reincarnated because I would not see her again…

 

I'm glad that that wasn't the case… 

 

"Ai-chan!" Tomoko was hugging me with all her might…

 

"Tomo-chan!" I hugged her back.

 

I can't believe this is actually happening...

 

"This is cute~." I heard Arrat whispering to Electra.

 

"Did you plan this as well?" Electra asked.

 

"I don't know what you're talking about~!" Arrat denied the accusations.

 

She definitely planned this...

 

"Neeeeigh! Neeeeeigh!" Blanca was suddenly neighing a lot… It seemed like she was trying to tell us something.

 

"Whoa! Blanca is going crazy!" Gi shouted with excitement.

 

"I wonder how fast that spider girl is…? She must be reeeeeally fast with all of those extra legs!" Xi fell deep in thought.

 

"Umm… S-S-Shouldn't we worry about Ru? There's still foam coming out of his mouth…" Nozomi stuttered.

 

My husband was still on the ground with foam coming out of his mouth… His whole body was trembling…

 

"Don't worry, he will be fine! He was just surprised to see his spider wife here! But, all jokes aside, I already used a spell to take care of his trauma. He will be as good as new when he wakes up." Astera nodded to herself.

 

I guess if the Goddess herself says that he will be fine, then… Hold up… Spider wife?

 

"Neeeeigh! Neeeeeigh!" Blanca was shaking the wagon. She seemed to want to break free from the reins.

 

"Ah! Sorry about that! It is finally time for you to join the conversation as well!" Arrat said mischievously.

 

(Oi! Utsumi-san, Kagiyama-san! It is me! Yoshimoto Sae!) The black mare suddenly spoke to me in my mind.

 

Ehh? Yoshimoto Sae…? Ah! It is Yoshiyoshi!

 

"Yoshiyoshi!? She's here as well!? But... I can't see her anywhere… Wait a second, Yoshiyoshi is that horse over there!?" Tomoko pointed at the black mare with one of her spider legs.

 

Sae was nodding vigorously… It looked a bit strange since, well… She's a horse…

 

"Ah! Please tell me I was not the only one who heard a voice speaking in a strange language in my mind!?" Lara looked a bit spooked.

 

"I also heard it!" Junko nodded vigorously.

 

"Sheesh… I knew It! There was no way for Blanca to be a common horse!" Mara smiled bitterly.

 

"A horse that can talk…? It is just like that story that Ru read with me… But I can't understand her… Why is it so different from the book?" Ta was muttering to herself.

 

"Maybe, Silvia can understand her? She knows tonnes of languages!" Ra nodded to herself.

 

"So this is why she was acting so strange! I see!" Elise had a happy expression. It was like a big mystery had been revealed to her!

 

(To think that I would end up reincarnating in the same world as the most perverted duo in our school!) Sae said via telepathy while happily neighing.  

 

And traveling together, for that matter...

 

"I never expected to find an Olympic athlete here! Nevermind you! I'm so happy to see you!" Tomoko smiled warmly.

 

(Likewise! I would hug you if I could, but as you can see... I'm a horse… Speaking of that, you two have changed a lot, right? To be honest, I kinda liked it better when the two of you were lolis.) Sae nodded again happily.

 

 

(Ah! Don't misunderstand me! You two look extremely gorgeous right now! But it is kinda strange seeing the two of you having big breasts and being taller! Well, you not so much, but you're so beautiful as a shortstack!) Sae said while panicking. 

 

"Ah, it was also a surprise for me, you know? But I really like how I currently look!" Tomoko said while smiling from ear to ear.

 

(If it is like that, Airi must be completely overjoyed with her change!) Sae said with excitement.

 

Ah… My biggest secret has been exposed… The secret that I didn't want anyone in this world to know…

 

I, Silvia Ravencroft, or rather, Utsumi Airi, was a loli…

 

Sigh… When I was in highschool, everyone thought I was 12 years old…

 

I was also completely flat and short… I was 1.39 meters tall.

 

I had been called: Dwarf, Fairy, Gnome and Pedobait…

 

I was also called "Legal Loli" in the brief period when I attended college before my death...

 

I was so overjoyed when I was reincarnated into this body…

 

Ever since I went to middle school on Earth, I envied girls with big breasts…

 

Because of our physical appearance, only some weird creeps were trying to hit on us…

 

Any time I asked someone out, I was met with rejection…

 

Have you ever been rejected with this line: "Sorry! But I can only see you as a little sister!"

 

I was older than the guy…

 

It was so infuriating! At least for me… Tomoko didn't care much about that though… She happily spent her days playing video games and being as lazy as she wanted because her mother found her extremely adorable…

 

Well, it was not all bad though… Thanks to my loli body, I could get away with a lot of things that most common people couldn't.

 

Have you ever entered the boy's changing room before going to the pool? 

 

I had never heard so many high pitched screams before! It was hilarious!

 

Why did I go there, you ask? I wanted to steal the boxers of my crush at the time.

 

 

What!? I was a teenager as well! I was horny all the time!

 

In summary, it was a good and also extremely embarrassing and infuriating time of my existence…

 

"Ah, but the fact that the two of you are here means that you died on Earth. How did you die, Ai-chan?" Tomoko looked at me while tilting her head.

 

Ah… No… Why did she have to ask that specific question…

 

(I'm curious about that as well! Ah, I died in a plane crash while I was on my way to the Olympics!) Sae said proudly.

 

"Oh! So Yoshiyoshi really ended up going to the Olympics! That's great! I died during a terrorist attack on a mall I was visiting." Tomoko looked at Sae and smiled.

 

(Well, I died on the way there, so I didn't participate though… Hehehe...)Sae laughed bitterly.

 

"It doesn't matter, you went to the Olympics!" Tomoko smiled brightly.

 

Hmm… Tomo-chan is being more cheerful than what I remember…

 

"Ai-chan, tell us how you died!" Tomoko looked at me with excitement… There was a strange spark in her eyes…

 

Ugh… I don't want to answer that question…

 

(Yeah! Tell us! I'm so curious to know about how you died!) Sae was also neighing with excitement…

 

"Well…" I instantly averted my gaze.

 

"Ai-chan!" Tomoko's gaze was so intense.

 

 

 

 

I can't hide anything from my bestie can I… Sigh…

 

It is a good thing that Ru is still unconscious… I know I have to tell him about this, but…

 

"I was suffocated… I was in my apartment and during the night there was an earthquake… Long story short, I was suffocated by a mountain of mangas and porn magazines…" I said with embarrassment.

 

Ugh… Such an embarrassing way to go… And to make it even worse, there was no one to erase my search history on my computer after I died…

 

I left open a doujin site with a lot of questionable tags selected… 

 

Whoever was the one who found me, was left with a big surprise...

 

(You know? I kinda imagined that you had died like that.) Sae said while nodding repeatedly.

 

Huh…?

 

"Right!? That is just like Ai-chan!" Tomoko smiled warmly.

 

"I didn't want to die like that though…" I muttered.

 

(Ah! It is not so bad, right? I mean, the whole time we have been traveling together, you always were looking happy. Well, with the exception of the time where you found Nozomi.) Sae said with a gentle tone.

 

"Wait, so you two have been traveling together and didn't know who you were? That's kinda funny! Hehehe!" Tomoko giggled.

 

Sigh… At least they didn't laugh about the way I died…

 

"It is also such a big coincidence that the two of you are traveling with my husband!" Tomoko said happily.

 

Huh?

 

(Huh?)

 

Sae and I were completely dumbfounded thanks to what she said…

 

"Ah! Ru stopped trembling…" Mi was taking care of him. She sounded very relieved.

 

"There's still foam coming from his mouth though…" Ya was still worried.

 

"Ru! Don't leave your poor mother behind!" Fa was panicking…

 

"Calm down! Astera said that he would be fine! She already healed him." Na spoke calmly.

 

"Ru's heartbeat is stable. He's fine." Wa said with a gentle expression..

 

"I'm shoooo glaaaaad!" Fa was tearing up.

 

"Don't worry! He will wake up soon! He does this all the time!" La said cheerfully.

 

That's true… Ru does have a tendency to faint at every opportunity he gets…

 

(What do you mean by husband? He's our husband!) Sae said with confusion.

 

Wait… What…?

 

WHAT!? IS THAT WHY I SAW HER INSIDE THE CHURCH!?

 

This must surely be Arrat's doing...

 

"Ehh? You two are married to him as well? Is polygamy allowed here? That's good to know then!" Tomoko smiled warmly.

 

"Tomo-chan… Where did you meet Ru?" I asked with a flat tone.

 

"Erm… It is kinda embarrassing, to tell this story, you know?" She was twiddling with her thumbs…

 

(Tell us! I want to hear it!) Sae nodded vigorously.

 

"Well, the two of us met on the Trial of Instinct. I was pretty hungry and he looked like a tasty snack, so…" Tomoko looked embarrassed.

 

Wait… Tomoko's lower body is the body of white spider… Ru told me that he was chased by a gigantic white spider…

 

No way… Tomo-chan was that spider!

 

"Tomo-chan, you tried to eat him and then mate with him!?" I said with confusion.

 

"It is really embarrassing when you say it out loud like that! But yep! That's basically what happened! I was actually going to kidnap him for a bit and take him to our future love nest!" Tomoko was as red as a tomato.

 

Huh…?

 

(That's so beautiful!) Sae seemed to have liked her story.

 

"I mean, I have been holding myself back and I need to do it so badly…" Tomoko had a strange expression on her face.

 

Oh…

 

(Sheesh! I get ya! I want to evolve as soon as possible to spend some quality time with him~!) Sae said with a seductive tone.

 

"Ah, so you can evolve as well? I'll give you some tips!" Tomoko's expression was back to normal.

 

I could only look at Arrat with confusion.

 

I could only think of the words: "What the fuck?"

 

Arrat simply smiled at me… She suddenly looked to the sky…

 

"She sure took her sweet time to get here! Now the real party will start!" Arrat said with a gentle smile.

 

Huh?

 

"What is that!? Is that a dragon!?" Da was grinning from ear to ear.

 

Da pointed at the sky and everyone started looking at where she pointed…

 

There was a blurry object moving quickly towards this town...

 

"Huh!? A dragon!? Oh shit! Why does a dragon have to appear during my shift!?" Rob was already on alert.

 

"Calm down, Robbie! It is just a normal wyvern. Look, It has a rider and everything!" Laura said with an easygoing tone.

 

"Laura, not all of us can use magic…" Rob said with a flat tone. He was no longer on alert.

 

Ah… So she's using farsight huh...

 

I used that same spell and confirmed what Laura had said…

 

A large green scaled wyvern was flying quickly towards us.

 

The appearance of the rider made me sweat bullets…

 

Why…? Why is this happening…?

 

Now there's another person who knows about my dark past as a loli...


-----??? POV-----

"Hold on, Nozomi! Mama is coming! Those bastards will wish that they were never born!" I shouted as my wyvern was approaching a large town.

 

"Wrrrrrryyyyy!" My wyvern shrieked while he was rising its speed.

 

I closed my eyes and confirmed the location of my daughter in my mind… 

 

The spells that I placed on her were still active. 

 

Those bastards who took her away from me were not skillful enough to overpower my spells…

 

"Roro! Descend!" I ordered my mount to descend towards the town.

 

I tightened my grip on the reins and glued myself to the wyvern.

 

"Wrrrrrryyyyy!" Roro shrieked again.

 

My mount instantly nosedived towards the town… 

 

I could see the buildings quickly becoming bigger and bigger…

 

After a few seconds descending, Roro reduced his speed and started flying close to the roofs of the buildings.

 

The people on the streets were looking at us with awe. Especially the children.

 

(Nozomi…) 

 

The face of my dear daughter, my own flesh and blood, came to my mind. 

 

Finally, a very specific building came into view. There was a wagon, a horse and a large group of people in front of it.

 

"Roro!" I shouted as I pulled the reins…

 

"Wrry!" Roro shrieked again as he reduced his speed again and started to hover above the building.

 

I looked to the side while Roro was hovering in the air…

 

I managed to find her...

 

"Nozomi!" I said as I was taking off the harness that was attaching me to Roro.

 

A certain girl with doll-like facial features and a beautiful pair of big mouse ears looked at me and my mount with her adorable golden eyes.

 

"Mother!" Nozomi shouted from below us.

 

"Roro, you can go and relax for now. I'll call you when I need you again. Thanks, my old friend!" I caressed Roro's scales…

 

"Wry!" He shrieked happily.

 

I smiled before jumping to the ground… Roro left almost instantly...

 

There were 26 meters between me and the ground… I quickly used wind magic to slow down my fall and kill my momentum.

 

I managed to land safely thanks to my magic. It was a gentle landing, it was as if my feet had never left the ground at all.

 

As soon as I landed, I was tackled by my teary eyed Nozomi…

 

"Mother! Mother!" She hugged me tightly.

 

"Nozomi… I'm sorry… I shouldn't have left you alone… This shouldn't have happened!" I said as I hugged her tightly.

 

I am deeply enraged… Something like this should not have happened.

 

I trusted the magic tools made by the King of Ruthenes… I offered him my services in exchange for the power to protect my daughter…

 

Yet, he failed to fulfill his side of the deal… My daughter was kidnapped because of his negligence…

 

I swear that I will burn his castle to the ground… Fucking idiot…

 

"Mother! I'm so glad to see you!" My daughter said happily.

 

Ehh?

 

Her happy tone and attitude caught me off guard…

 

I didn't want to admit this, but I had prepared for the worse… 

 

I mean, I knew that my spells were still active, so not the worst worst, but I had expected her to be… I don't know? Scared? Angry at me for leaving her…

 

Yet, she's hugging me tightly and showing me that gentle smile that she always has when we are together…

 

"I'm sorry!" I hugged her tightly.

 

"Don't worry! I was saved by a nice group of people! I met a goddess and all!" She said happily. She was clearing the tears of happiness off her eyes.

 

It was then that I looked at the ground in front of us.

 

I felt shivers down my spine as soon as I noticed them…

 

Three goddesses were gathered in this place… My whole body instantly felt the special energy that they were emanating…

 

I know they are goddesses because I met one. I was reincarnated by one…

 

Her name was Aurora, the Goddess of Wisdom.

 

The three goddesses in front of me were smiling warmly at us.

 

"Mother! I need to introduce you to everyone! I know that you will like them!" My usually shy daughter was very excited. She stopped hugging and started pulling me towards the group.

 

The group was very strange…

 

There were a large number of goblins, almost all of them female looking at us and waving their hands

 

There was one oddly attractive male goblin lying on the ground with foam on his mouth. He was unconscious.

 

There were some human women, a wolfkin man and…

 

What I saw left me breathless for a second…

 

I completely stopped because my brain was still processing what I just saw.

 

"Mother?" My daughter turned around and looked at me with confusion.

 

"Ah…" I couldn't even speak properly.

 

(Ehh? Isn't that Sensei?) A familiar voice resonated in my mind.

 

"Ah! Suisui-chan!" A girl with the lower body of a spider shouted with excitement.

 

No way…

 

I knew that girl from my previous life...

 

Kagiyama Tomoko… That damned perverted loli!

 

"No way! It is actually Suisui-chan!" An elven woman with long silky blonde hair looked at me with a surprised expression.

 

Not her as well… The Queen of all the perverted lolikind, Utsumi Airi…

 

(Ah! That nickname sure is nostalgic! Doesn't this feel like a class reunion?) The previous familiar voice said in my mind…

 

Ah… Yoshimoto Sae… So she's here as well…

 

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not unhappy to see them… I'm just… How to put it…?

 

I'm not looking forward to what is about to happen…

 

You see… The tables have turned on me on this second life of mine…

 

I'm now the loli… 

 

Utsumi Airi is no longer a loli…

 

I'm gonna get bullied!

 

Heya! New chapter! How are you all doing? It was fun writing this chapter! I have some news, the news are neither good or bad. You could say that. Something came up that might heavily change my current schedule, meaning that I will probably not be able to upload chapters the usual mon-wed-fri. I'm not sure yet though, tomorrow I will get confirmation. I will still try to publish the three chapters a week, or at least two. I will be updating you when I have figured out the details of this new schedule. By the way, I had to write yet again on my phone... My family has took over my computer and i have not been able to use it... I will fix everything as soon as they get bored from using my stuff >:( I hope you liked the chapter!

49