52. Finally… (R-18)
2.9k 22 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I could only gulp at the sight of a naked girl who was approaching me with a seductive smile…

 

Her breasts were extremely big, not as big as Arrat's, but big enough to make me wonder if they are real…

 

"You really have no idea how long I have waited for this~..." Tomoko seductively licked her lips.

 

Elise and Fa were also looking at Tomoko who was confidently walking towards the bed.

 

I was completely hypnotized by her bewitching charm… Her seductive smile and her multiple eyes gave her an extremely alluring aura…

 

"Ah! So you want to join us, Tomoko?" Elise was the first of us to talk.

 

"You will have to wait though! I still want to have another go!" Fa said with a grin.

 

I didn't expect what happened next…

 

"...?" Fa was looking confused.

 

"Ehh?" Elise tilted her head.

 

Both Elise and Fa were now literally glued to the wall…

 

I literally didn't realize that it happened… The two of them were suddenly hit by some sticky web... 

 

"Nope. Sorry. I have been yearning for this and I'm going to have him all for myself for our first time. I'll let you have a turn when I feel satisfied enough." Tomoko said to the two of them with a smile.

 

Uh oh…

 

I have the feeling that my high stamina will not be enough to handle this…

 

"Tomoko! That's so mean! We were in the middle of it!" Elise was pissed off.

 

"Ah… I wanted to have another turn…" Fa said with disappointment.

 

"You two should be quiet and enjoy the show~." Tomoko grinned from ear to ear.

 

By this point, Tomoko was already in front of the bed… She then got on top of the bed and started to seductively crawl towards me.

 

"Ru, can you guess how many holes I have?" Tomoko suddenly asked with a smile.

 

Oh my Electra…

 

Tomoko then came closer to me and then…

 

"Why don't we test them all, shall we?" She whispered in my ear.

 

I felt goosebumps as soon as she said that… It also made my dick as hard as rock thanks to the anticipation…

 

Tomoko simply smiled at the sight… She suddenly opened her mouth and bit me in the neck.

 

"Owww! I yelped in pain as I suddenly felt how two sharp things penetrated my skin. Those things were Tomoko's fangs…

 

I then felt how something warm was being injected into my body…

 

"W-What is this…?" I said with confusion…

 

My body was feeling extremely hot, it felt like I was inside an oven… Not only that, my dick was getting even harder than ever before and my mind was slowly being overpowered by the desire to have sex.

 

"Phew… I never imagined that your blood would be so tasty… Well, your penis getting harder is already proof that I succeeded." Tomoko said after taking her fangs out of my neck.

 

Huh? She drank my blood?

 

Tomoko suddenly brought my body closer to hers and hugged me tightly… I was instantly entranced by her floral perfume.

 

"Ru, what I just injected into your bloodstream was a very powerful aphrodisiac. You know what this means, right? I was told that goblins have huge amounts of stamina, but I don't want this to end soon… Our first time will not end anytime soon!" Tomoko said as she wrapped her slender legs around my back.

 

"Ahh… My body feels so hot…" I said.

 

"That's normal, or at least that was what Astera and Arrat told me. You will be fine in a few hours! But, let's not waste any precious time, Ru. Let's mate!" Tomoko licked her lips… I felt like she was genuinely trying to eat me again.

 

Well, that's what's going to happen but not in the literal sense of the word.

 

"Hehehe! It is finally happening! Finally!" Tomoko spoke with an excited tone while giving me little kisses on the cheek.

 

My mind was now focused on one thing… Her huge boobs…

 

My hands moved on their own and I started groping them and teasing her nipples.

 

Tomoko's boobs were extremely soft and heavy… I wanted to bury my face between them…

 

Sadly, Tomoko had other plans for my face...

 

She used both of her hands to hold my head in place. She then leaned in and kissed me.

 

One would think that she would have given me a gentle kiss judging by her previous behaviour, but you would be wrong…

 

Despite Tomoko's previous gentle and calm behaviour, she was kissing me wildly and very very passionately…

 

Her strange long tongue was reaching places I didn't think that they could be reached… That produced a strange yet pleasant feeling…

 

"Ru… Ru… Ru…" She muttered my name while we were kissing…

 

It didn't take long for our tongues to be intertwined… I was groping and playing with her boobs as if my life depended on it…

 

"I don't know about you, Fa… But I kinda wish I could move so I could masturbate to this…" Elise said with a lustful expression on her face… She was drooling.

 

"I wish I was the one kissing him though… I want my turn!" Fa pouted.

 

Tomoko and I didn't even acknowledge what they said… We were too busy focusing on each other…

 

Tomoko then pushed her pussy against my erect member… She started grinding against it…

 

She was already soaking wet down there…

 

"Ru… Just being able to kiss you already made me this wet… This is just way better than I had imagined… My body yearns for you…" Tomoko said as our lips were separated. 

 

My mind was already very cloudy by this point…

 

"I can feel it… My body is so warm just because of your presence… Ru, let's have thousands of spiderlings, right here, right now!" Tomoko shouted with excitement.

 

She started to grind herself against me even faster than before.

 

"Though I don't know in which hole my eggs currently are. Well, we will be trying all of them so that's not a problem." Tomoko showed me a beautiful smile.

 

I could no longer resist my urges… I pushed my dick against her pussy and then…

 

"Aaah!" Tomoko moaned loudly as my dick went into her.

 

Normally I would have done this carefully, but thanks to the aphrodisiac that she gave me, I'm not in my normal state of mind.

 

I'm a slave to pleasure now…

 

"Ah… It went so deep… Ru, we are really mating right now… Hehehe! More!" Tooko said with a strange expression.

 

Her words were music to my ears… I didn't hold anything back… I started fucking her with all I had.

 

"Ahh! Yes! This really way better than what I imagined! No silk doll would have been able to come close to this!" Tomoko hugged me tightly and started kissing my cheek repeatedly.

 

Tomoko's pussy is very similar to a human woman's, but it is not the same… Inside her, there's small little folds and even something else I can't really describe properly. That strange thing was giving me so much pleasure. That strange thing was being rubbed against my glans...

 

One of my hands then moved towards her butt. Her butt was small, but I think it is very cute and soft.

 

Above her ass, there's a strange thing that could only be described as the abdomen of a spider… That's her spinneret.

 

My hand was moving on its own and…

 

"Aaaaah!" Tomoko moaned loudly and had a surprised expression.

 

Her insides immediately tightened and her vaginal walls started squeezing my dick…

 

That strange thing from before was now glued to my shaft… It now felt slimy and soft…

 

Tomoko came as soon as I touched the place where her spinneret is connected to her body…

 

"To make me cum so quickly… Sex is so good… I want to have sex with you forever!" Tomoko said before giving me a deep and passionate kiss.

 

Even though Tomoko had just came, I continued to fuck her as hard as I could.

 

It didn't take long for me to feel my dick throbbing. I was starting to feel a very familiar numbness in my lower back…

 

But before I actually came, that strange thing from before moved…

 

It wrapped itself around my dick and started to vibrate…

 

"Ahh!" This time I moaned very loudly as I felt a new kind of pleasure.

 

I immediately came as soon as I felt that… But even with my cock pouring loads of cum into Tomoko's womb, my waist didn't stop moving at all.

 

I was still fucking her at the same speed from before. I wanted to keep tasting the pleasure that Tomoko's strange honey pot was giving me…

 

"Aaaha… It feels so hot down there… Ru… I want more! More!" Tomoko's expression suddenly turned a bit scary.

 

She pushed me down and started moving her waist up and down at an unbelievable speed. Her love juices and my seed were literally flying out of her honey pot…

 

I could only look at her and gasp thanks to the pleasure.

 

"More! Give me more!" Tomoko went crazy and started to fuck me even faster than before.

 

I gulped as she was doing that…

 

It didn't take long for her to make me cum a second time… 

 

Her honey pot was quickly filled with more of my seed.

 

"We will have so many children soon… But I still need more… I won't be satisfied with just this!" She said just as my penis was throbbing inside of her.

 

It was then that I discovered what that strange thing was…

 

"Aaah!" I moaned loudly.

 

The strange thing inside her pussy feels like a tongue… It started to cover my penis with a sticky liquid while wrapping itself around my cock. It then started to vibrate.

 

The stimulation was way too much for me… 

 

Even though I just came, Tomoko made me cum again in an instant…

 

"Hehehe! Hihihi!" Tomoko was giggling like crazy.

 

While my penis was shooting my cum into her honey pot, my hands unconsciously reached for the part where her spinneret is connected to her body.

 

I immediately started teasing and massaging that part…

 

Tomoko's expression immediately changed… She looked like she had reached heaven…

 

"Ahaha… Ru… Give me more…" Tomoko muttered while she was drooling.

 

She then started to move her waist once again. She was moving with the same speed as before…

 

The strange stimulation from the tongue-like thing was already sending me over the edge…

 

But just as I continued to tease that strange part of her body, her vagina contracted…

 

Her vaginal walls and the strange tongue-like thing were pressed against my dick… My dick was being tightly hugged on all sides…

 

"Aaaah! No way!" I shouted as I was about to cum.

 

The stimulation produced by her walls and the tongue-like thing hugging my penis and vibrating were way too much for me to handle…

 

My whole body trembled as I was cumming into her… 

 

"Aah! Ru! Give me more! Give me so much more! I love you so fucking much!" Tomoko yelled as my cum was being poured into her.

 

At this point, her pussy was already full. Each time my dick was thrusted into her, cum dripped from her honey pot.

 

I immediately raised my upper body and started sucking Tomoko's nipple.

 

"Ah! You're sucking that so… Aaah!" Tomoko moaned.

 

I was thrusting my dick into her like there was no tomorrow…

 

I was completely addicted to this new pleasure…

 

"Ru… Let's build a nest! Let's have thousands and thousands of children! Let's be together forever! I will never ever leave your side again! I want to do this every day!" Tomoko said as she hugged me tightly.

 

Suddenly, Tomoko started to match my rhythm when moving her waist. That single action alone made this a hundred times more enjoyable.

 

"Hehehe! Give me more!" Tomoko hugged me even tighter than before…

 

Her vaginal walls and the strange tongue were tightening against me…

 

My body was trembling again as my penis started to shoot my seed into Tomoko's warm honey pot...

 

I want to taste even more of this!


-----Rose's POV-----

"Aaaah! Ru! Give me more!" Tomoko shouted while holding a small golden skinned goblin on her arms.

 

"Ngh!" Ru grunted just as he was impregnating Tomoko.

 

I could only look at that with amazement…

 

My fingers were already as deep as they could go inside of my pussy… 

 

"Aaan…" I moaned softly while covering my mouth.

 

I have been spying on Ru, Elise and Fa after they got out of the bathroom…

 

I was looking at them from a hole that connects my room and Elise's room. Elise doesn't know about this.

 

I really wanted to take a bath with Ru to get to know each other… I didn't mean anything sexual by it... That changed after I saw him and his large dick when they got out of the bathroom…

 

I can no longer look at him innocently… I can only think of him as a man. Not my son-in-law, but as a man with an enormous dick…

 

Something which I have been craving for years…

 

It has been more than a decade since my husband died… I have not been with anyone else after he died…

 

I tried to date in the past, but men treated me more like a trophy instead of a person...

 

Others just wanted my inn because they saw how successful it was…

 

Some others just wanted to sleep with me and gain fame because I became one of the Ten Roses...

 

I know I am a bit of an airhead when it comes to normal social interactions, but I'm not an idiot... An idiot would have not raised two kids while taking care of a business like this one...

 

That's why I never slept with anyone else... I could smell their intentions from several kilometers away.

 

But, I'm such a bad mother…

 

"Ru…" I muttered his name…

 

He didn't save me like my husband did… Yet, why do I feel like this…?

 

"Ru…" I muttered his name again…

 

He's the husband of my daughter… My own son-in-law…

 

"Ru...!" My legs got weak as I muttered his name.

 

I had an orgasm while watching him very intently…

 

But even when I had an orgasm, my fingers wouldn't stop…

 

I want him… I want to fuck him… I want to kiss him… I want to hug him…

 

In this long decade without my husband, I had never met a man so kind and who makes me very excited only by having him near me... A man who respects me and treats me normally...

 

A man who really seemed interested in me and praised my food from the bottom of his heart…

 

A man who didn't look at me for personal gain, or because I was part of a stupid ranking...

 

"Ru…!" I muttered while I was masturbating.

 

I want to spend time with him… I want to do so many things with him…

 

I know that I shouldn't have, but… I fell in love with my daughter's husband…

 

Elise, please forgive your airheaded mother… But I just couldn't help it…

 

He's special… He's very special…

 

He is just like him… Ru made me fall for him in less than a day, just like my husband once did…

 

Richie… I'm sorry… But it is time for me to move on… I miss you… But I need to move on… I will live happily with the person I love.

 

I apologized to my deceased husband in my heart as I was masturbating while looking at my beloved…

 

"Aaah!" I moaned as I came again…

 

Ru… Elise… Forgive this dumb Mother for intruding in your marriage, but I won't be able to hold myself back after seeing this…

 

I continued to watch at what was happening at Elise's room, and masturbating while looking at Ru...

 

Heya! New chapter! A bit late, I know. Also a bit shorter than usual... Sorry about that. I arrived at my new city yesterday and had my internet installed today in the afternoon. I have also been unpacking and looking for a new job, so I had little time to write this one. I hope you can forgive me for this... Anyway, we will continue soon with Ru's sexual misadventures. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

45