Unfortunate announcement…
3.4k 20 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey, it's me again... This annoucement will be short and quick. Basically, I'm going on hiatus for the time being. I'm also going to reduce the amount of weekly chapters from 3 to 2 when I come back (note: I might also have to reduce it to just one)... The reason for my hiatus? Well, I have two.

1) I have been feeling really burned out lately about this story and I genuinely been a bit blocked on how to proceed with it.

2) Thanks to my job and schedule. A lot of things in my personal life are getting on the way of writing chapters...

 

Now... For how long will this hiatus last? For now, I planned a one week hiatus to recharge my batteries. I could possibly go on a two week hiatus if I don't feel ready.

As for the reduction of weekly chapters, writing three chapters a week while you're unemployed was an easy task, but now that I'm working, that amount might be a bit out of reach for me... As you know, My chapters average word count is 3k words; this amount will be increased a bit if I reduce the amount of chapters (think of 1k or 2k more words).

Another thing, I'm thinking of dropping the usual schedule of Mon-Wed-Fry because it conflicts with my actual real life schedule...

This is very unfortunate. I am very disappointed that I cannot write as I'm used to, but that's life sadly. You cannot live out of air...

I'm sorry, that's how things will be for now...

22