Chapter 5 : Third Minion, Eto
419 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As we are terribly weak at the moment, it is dangerous for us to roam in the wilderness. Thus, I have decided to stay in Dawn village while learning more about this world. Kureha quickly becomes idol for the village not only due to her beauty, but more likely because she goes around the village, offering her help. For Chucky, I force him to cut woods and guard villagers who go outside to collect herbs. That's how I earn my keep without doing anything. 

I spend my time from day to night for training by swinging the sickle. My Stamina and Body movement attributes slightly increased.

We perform the routine for a week since we arrived at this village. 

Now, I am able to summon minion to replace the dead one. I explore my control panel. 

Choices appear. I select Male minion as male gives me security. 

Another choices appear.

'Honourable' is out of question considering how troublesome Kureha is. 

I choose 'Brute' minion like last time. 

A large man appears in the house. His head reaches to ceiling. 

He is better looking than his 'brute' predecessor. The only problem is his skin colour. He is black. I am going to have trouble explaining where we come from. Kureha and I have Asian looks and this new minion is an African. 

As nothing much could be done, I introduce him to my other minions. I name him Eto. 

Eto caused uproar in Dawn village due to his unusual physique and sudden appearance. I use my experience from my previous life to bluff the villagers about how he get here and where he comes from.

I finally assemble three minions which makes me feel secured. I am pondering ways to level up them. I need to fight weak foes so that they can level up without being killed.

The opportunity arises when Jack suddenly comes to me one day. He explains that when I met him for the first time, he was looking for seeds. He was looking for watermelon plant which was said to be growing on the meadow there. He need to bring back the seeds in order to cultivate a watermelon garden. 

I offer ourselves as his bodyguards. On the next day, he brings along a villager named Kail with us. The 6 of us travel to the said area.

After halfway through the journey, a trio of familiar looking men are standing on the meadow. Their appearance reminds me of the bandits we killed over 3 weeks ago. These new bandits are about 20 metres away and still not aware of us.

"This is bad. Bandits." Jack mutters while trying to force us into hiding into the woods. I gave cue to my minions to follow Jack's lead. As we are crouching our way into the woods, suddenly a voice of girl echoes. It is Kureha's. Damn, she did it again. 

"You imbeciles. Are you from the group we killed weeks ago?"

We stop in our track. Eto looks dumbfounded and Chucky taps his forehead. The other 2 guys quickly hide behind a tree. 

The bandit trio look at each other, before walking quickly towards us.

"Bitch, who are you?" 

"How dare you? Give us your belongings!"

"What do you know about our dead friends?"

They are coming but Kureha shouted again, while Chucky leaps to her and tries to cover her mouth.

"We kill your bandit friends because they harm our master!"

"Idiot!!!" Chuck yelled as he covered her mouth too late. He releases her and stand with his right hand touching his sickle. Meanwhile, Eto holds his axe, given by the villagers.

The bandits reaches us. They look each of our face.

"You are not from this land."

When their gaze stop at Kureha's face, they clearly become bewildered. They are speechless for a while before chuckling and grinning.

"What a very nice girl you got here."

"Come play with us. We will teach a lot fun things."

"If you give us this beautiful girl, we let you go."

At that time, I am seriously considering their offer in letting go this troublesome girl. 

However, before I could say anything, Kureha yells again as one of the horny bandit touches her chest.

"You foolish lowlifes! Are you head only full of horny things? If that's the case, I will eliminate your existence of once and for all!" 

She slashes the nearest bandit's neck. The bandits are totally unprepared for this. 

"Aaaarg!!" He holds his severely bleeding neck.

Kureha thrusts his chest. 

The other two bandits run towards her with their sword drawn. Chucky dashes in between them and slashes them repeatedly. They block the slashes but several attacks scratch their body.

A bandit hit him but he manages to roll on the ground to evade. The two chase him but he dash in between them again.

"You sneaky shorty!" A bandit curse but before he could swing his sword, his head is crushed by an axe. 

Wow, Eto really uses that axe very well, killing the tough bandit in a single, albeit an attack from blind spot. 

Realising he is left alone, the last bandit tries to flee but Kureha slashes his both legs.

"Aaargh!!" He falls to his knees and blocks her second attack.

She makes another swing but he blocks and push her away. Chucky and Eto attack him from both side but he skillfully evades.

The bandits are far stronger than ones we killed last time. There is too much gap of power even among fellow bandits. This last bandit particularly, is too skilled for a mere bandit. I believe he could easily defeat my three minions if he is not caught off guard.

My two male minions attack about dozen of times but that bandit always dodges at the right time, while crouching. 

When the short Chucky tries to catch him, he headbutts, forcing Chucky to let go of his sickle.

Eto is large and strong but his slow body only makes him hit air.

Then, I notice the female airhead is slowly closing in. 

I played a lot of soccer when I was young so my body remembers some soccer moves pretty well. I tackle his wounded leg like a soccer player. He is shocked but still manages to back away from my foot. 

His eyes are suddenly widened as Kureha pushes him from behind. He collapses with her sword pierced into his back. He finally stops moving.

I check my control panel. Kureha rises to Level 10. Eto rises to Level 4 after just killing a considerably strong bandit.

I am then alerted by the system. 

"You rise to Level 2. All attributes increase. You can now summon another 2 minions."

8