Chapter 6 : 5 Minions
398 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We looted 2 swords and a two handed sword, as well as several things from the corpse but the most important one is summoning new minions. As someone who was transferred into this world against my will and useless weakling, I develop an insecurity complex. I don't feel safe if I have only a few minions guarding me. 

Ignoring Jack and Kail, I explore control panel to summon new minions.

"Eto, follow me. The rest of you, stay here."

Eto, carrying a two handed sword and another small sword, follows me into the woods.

We walk deeper to avoid being seen by the two villagers. 

Then, I summon a male 'brute' minion. He has messy black hair, brown skin and wide nose. No way, another foreigner!

He doesn't look like South American. I look at him from below to top. As usual, complete cloth with boot but without weapon. I ponder for a while to relate him to any known racial features. Oh, maybe he is South east Asian guy, most probably Malay or Indonesian.

He is about 175cm, slightly shorter than me. Despite being a lot shorter than Eto, this brute man is insanely muscular. His thick muscles covering his hands, legs, and torso are nearly three times bigger than Eto's.

"From now onwards, your name is Awang. Eto, give Awang the large sword."

Awang nods while receiving the two handed sword from his senior. 

"I shall serve you until I die, master." Awang said with serious face.

I continue to explore my control panel.

I scroll down slowly the options until the word 'Raider'. This sounds interesting although I am not sure what will come out.

I choose a male raider.

Finally, someone with an European look. This minion is probably an Italian with dark brown hair. I signal to Eto to pass him the remaining sword.

"From now onwards, your name is Pirlo."

"Received with thanks, master." Pirlo bows down while receiving the sword.

We subsequently walk out from the trees. 

"Who..who are they?" Jack and Kail trembles. 

"Don't worry. They are Awang and Pirlo. They were my companion but are lost during their adventure."

The two villagers easily believe my blatant lie. I don't care even if they start doubting me as I gain more men. 

Now I know that I can level up and get more minions. What I need to do is just empower my minions and summon more. Then, I don't have to rely on this villagers.

**

Jack did explain that there were not many wolves in the area. The most problematic ones are wild boars. Wild boars are big. Each boar's height reach our knees and has around 30cm width. Boars are fierce, jump quickly and even bite. Unlike in my previous life, the boars here cannot be eaten.The main problem is their number. 

At first, we encountered 10 boars. We somehow killed them. Then, we had another two encounters and my minions leveled up. However, according to Jack and Kail, we haven't the big group yet as usually in one group, there are over 30 boars. We shall see them when we go further into the area. 

However, I am still skeptical about this. Before now, we had trouble defeating measly 10 boars with 5 minions. Of course, they leveled up subsequently.

Then, they killed another 10 boars and leveled up. Afterwards, they still struggled to beat 10 boars. 

 I couldn’t help it but to worry, even if there are five of them now and we should have a leveling up advantage after each victory. If I try doing it alone, it would certainly end up with my death, so let’s just see how this goes without trying too hard. 

Awang, now at Level 5 place two handed sword back at his hip and then jumps in front of the next boars of the fourth group we encounter and I threw a straight haymaker at it with his right hand.

Because Kureha's sword has short reach, she has no choice but to go up close and personal with it, which meant that getting hit herself is inevitable. Thankfully, it doesn’t hurt her as much as I thought it will be, most probably because her level is high enough, resulting in her being able to take more punishment now, but the numbing, burning sensation pulsating in the place that was hit by the enemy should be pretty much the same.

Then Pirlo and Eto join them and they attack the boars together, both from their left and right sides. Faced with many versus few scenario, my minions even with Chucky included aren’t able to respond to the boars' strikes fast enough. While Kureha kept their attention on herself, Awang and Pirlo step a few steps to the back and brandished their long reaching swords. Noticing them, boars show their sharp fang at them. They block their attack with swords' hilt and then launch a counterattack, cleaving five cleanly in half, in series of wide swings. Kureha, my highest level minion at Level 13 is surrounded and hit by ten boars but she gradually kill them one by them. Chucky sneakily kill some of them while the boars are focusing on her. Eto kills any boar that jump towards me. Eto stays in front of me to protect me.

After struggling for nearly half an hour, we kill every single of the 35 boars.

I check my control panel after the battle is completed.

Kureha is Level 15

Chucky is Level 12

Pirlo is Level 9

Awang is Level 9

Eto is Level 9

6