Chapter 29
8.3k 9 209
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There wasn't much I could do to relieve myself during the short period between the rounds of combat so all I could was tirelessly throw myself into the midst of it. The difficulty and variation continued to grow as I battled, though I had yet to encounter anything that was not an evolved form of goblin besides the slimes at the very start. Dealing with the goblins when it was only melee types was simple but once ranged and magic type goblins began showing up it became exponentially more difficult.

However the enemies weren't the biggest issue I was facing, it was the arousal that came after each fight. It was easier while I was fighting and I even felt stronger than usual, but the longer the I continued fighting the worse it became. Before where being hit had been a sort of mix between pain and pleasure, now I could barely feel the pain and each hit was like the gentle caress of a teasing lover. If it weren't for the fact that the orbs of light that were in the spectator seats had started moving around as if they were observing the fight I would probably spend the entire minute between fights masturbating, alas I wasn't a exhibitionist so I restrained myself.

 The battles continued in a flurry of intoxicating arousal and blood for several more rounds. My breath was hot and labored as I leaned against the wall of the arena, I braced myself as I reached towards an arrow that had lodged itself in my midsection. One claw sat in my mouth as I bit down to prevent the moan of sweet release as I both ripped the arrow out and climaxed from the influx of pleasure as my dark purple flames covered the wound for a moment as it healed. It took all that I had not to just fall to my knees and start furiously pleasuring myself, thankfully before I could succumb to my desire I heard the portcullis open once more.

I had long since passed the common types of goblins that I knew about and was now fighting much more advanced types. The five in front of me were no exception, four were of a type I'd fought before, three goblin knights and a goblin wizard were what I called them. The knights were wearing proper armor and wielding two-handed weapons while the wizard had a set of robes and a staff. The final goblin was a type I'd yet to see, though if I had to guess name it, it would be a lord, or perhaps king, seeing as it had rather fancy clothes and held a gilded scepter.

Seeing my new enemies I steadied myself and rushed towards the first knight with no weapons in my hands. I'd abandoned the warhammer after a few rounds of using since I discovered that my claws were more than capable of piercing through their armor. I parried the heavy blade that headed towards me with my left arm while shoving my right straight through the chestplate into the goblins chest and unleashing my Flames of Necrosis, the purple-black flames devouring the flesh and leaving only a pile of bone and armor as I pulled back.

The other goblins didn't miss the chance as I was occupied and launched an assault against me. The first to reach me was the goblin wizard's fireball, its heat igniting what little clothing I had left. I was used to dealing with fire and countered by immolating myself with Flames of Necrosis, the cold fire easily extinguished the fireball before fading away. My only gripe with Flames of Necrosis was that they were short lived unless they were fueled by the life force of another creature.

Next up were the two other goblin knights who began to swing at me with impeccable timing leaving little room for escape. However just before the full arc of their swing they suddenly lost their footing, a small trap I had set with my webs, it was only single use but it was an extremely useful function. Without hesitation I thrust my claws towards the exposed back of the knights, only for a barrier to manifest deflecting my strikes. The goblin lord had made its move, the scepter in its hand shining as a bolt of lighting shot out from it.

I didn't even have time to react as the bolt shot through me leaving a burn mark that quickly healed, but paralyzing me in the process. I wasn't exactly paralyzed more just spasming without any control, and the knights who had just stood up took advantage of this and pinned my arms and legs before using their swords to stab into my back.

209