Chapter 52
6.9k 7 223
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ellie hadn't been kidding when she had told me this was similar to acupuncture, though as I'd never actually done any in this or my past life I couldn't tell how much. I could tell that she was placing what I could only assume were needles deep into my back, arms, legs, and even on my neck. The sensation was discomforting and while not painful, felt extremely bizarre, as if the needles were piercing into something else in addition to my flesh as they were pushed in.

It felt like an eternity before Ellie finally placed the last needle and let out a deep breath. "I'm about to begin. Once I've started I can't stop, so you simply have to endure it until it's over okay?"

"I'm ready." I said as I took a deep breath. Hearing my affirmation Ellie began and I could feel her hands tapping on the needles that were buried in my body as she chanted in a language I couldn't understand with a voice that sounded sorrowful, as if she had just witnessed a lover die in her arms.

As she continued to chant I felt as she grasped one of the needles on my pack and began to slowly extract it as her voice got louder. This was the same time that the pain she spoke of began to occur. It was as if the needle was hooked onto a piece of me and was slowly pulling it and tearing it out of my body. However, unlike what Ellie had said that no Skills seemed to affect or diminish the pain, it seemed that Masochism worked, though not completely, it was a half and half mix of actual horrific pain and deep stimulating pleasure.

As the first needle left my body it was like someone had forcibly pulled out a fistful of hair all at once and I couldn't suppress the moan of torturous pleasure that escaped my lips. Ellie either didn't notice or ignored it as she moved on to the next needle and began to extract it as well.

Time seemed like a false concept as Ellie slowly and methodically extracted the needles from my body all while chanting the sorrowful lament. I felt like I was losing my mind as pleasure and arousal caused my body to shake while she continued to remove the needles. It was a never-ending buildup without release. As the needle came out it would push me to the brink before leaving me stranded while Ellie chose the next one to pull. By the time she grasped another needle my body would have slightly calmed only to be pushed back and left at a slightly higher peak than before.

There had been sixty or so needles embedded in my body yet they had been removed except one. My breath was labored and my body quivered as I felt Ellie grip the final needle and began to draw it out of my body. The sweet release of a climax was drawing ever nearer as erotic moans fell from my lips without end, only to be left on the edge once more as the final needle left my skin. Along with the final sensation of something being torn out of my body I suddenly became extremely sensitive. The texture of the fabric on the padded table beneath me, the movement of the air as it brushed across my bare skin, and the sudden caress of Ellie's fingers across my back. "I've finished, are you okay?" Her voice was filled with a sensual heat as she lightly traced her fingers up my back before I felt her breath tickle my ear. "To get aroused from something that makes even the toughest of Adventurers cry out in pain, what a pervert you are."

I wanted to deny her, tell her that it was just the effects of a Skill, but I was unable to form the words as she breathed on my ear and caressed my back, driving the little reason I had left away. Unable to stand it any longer I pushed myself up, flipping over into a sitting position, my love juice soaking the area beneath me. Ellie released a small yelp of surprise at my sudden movement before looking at me with lust in her eyes. I stared back and a silent agreement passed between the two of us before she moved back towards me pressing our lips together as my hands busily worked to remove her clothing while hers began to explore my body.

It didn't take long before I'd fully removed her clothes and the entirety of her smooth chocolate body was laid bare before me. Our lips split apart as we both took a breath while a strand of saliva fell between us. There was a brief repose as we caught our breath before Ellie toppled my body back onto the soft table while raising her body to straddle me, a hand on my chest while the other brushed her silvered hair back out of her face revealing an intoxicated expression of pure ecstasy as she expertly slid back and rubbed against my crotch with hers.

I was unable to resist the waves of pleasure that were assaulting me as she pinned me down with one hand while using the other to fondle and tease her own breasts. Her pace began to increase as I approached my peak before suddenly stopping leaving me in suspense as she lowered her hand from her breast and shoved two fingers in while using her thumb to tease my clit. I was moaning non-stop as she resumed rubbing against me as well and in just a moment my body began to quiver, my toes curling and back arching as I came. I saw stars and felt like I was going to pass out before I calmed down and Ellie extracted her fingers and brought them up to her face, lightly smelling my nectar before sucking them clean.

It took me a moment to calm down from the intense climax but as I did I felt there had been a change in Essence Drain. Instinctually I used the Skill testing to see what had changed as what felt like a bolt of electricity suddenly coursed through my body. Evidently I was not the only one to feel it as Ellie gasped and twitched as her body lowered to press into mine.

It was almost as if the two of us melded together as we shared each other's sensations. The pleasure of our breasts and nipples rubbing against each other was compounded as we not only felt our own pleasure, but that of each other as well. From the pleasure of me raiding her folds with my tongue to the arousal caused by Masochism as I cut into my body with a carapaced finger, we shared the pleasure and arousal as if we were a single being with two bodies, melting into each other like chocolate and vanilla ice cream on a hot summer's day.

223