Chapter 61
6.4k 12 217
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wasn't sure which method I found more torturous between buying and selling Skills, both were akin to waxing hair. Selling was doing continuous one after another bursts of extreme pain followed by a moment of relief. Buying would be doing it slow and methodical, not as painful, but it was non-stop and always seemed just above the threshold of numbness. For me at least, the continuous bursts were hard because I could feel the peak, but it was always out of reach, however the slow and steady seemed to climb with no end in sight no matter how aroused I felt.

Such was my situation right now as Ellie carefully and methodically stitched the final Skill into my body. My breath was hot and heavy and I was finding it extremely difficult to keep my body still as Ellie carried on. I could feel my body quiver and I was barely able to stop myself from scrunching up and thrusting my fingers into myself, but just before I lost my restraint Ellie pulled the needle out and released a satisfied breath without putting the needle back in.

With my reason barely intact I began to open my mouth to speak when, without warning, I felt a hand slide down my ass cheeks and between my thighs as Ellie suddenly pierced into my overflowing pussy. I was able to utter a word as she twisted, rubbed and stimulated my inner walls. I'd been in heat for over an hour already so it didn't take long for her to cause my body to involuntarily convulse as I came from her expert finger motions.

It took a moment before my orgasm stopped and I was able to flip over and see Ellie who had a satisfied smile on her face. She must have undressed before, or during the Skill Transfer as her smooth chocolate body was bare in front of me with a light sheen of perspiration from her work. Her mouth opened as if she was going to proclaim her victory but I was not one to be outdone, so I quickly sat up and grabbed her shoulder as I pulled her towards me and forced my tongue into her mouth as we shared a long deep kiss.

As we separated with heated breaths Ellie looked at me, her sultry gaze looking wronged. "An unfair attack, I wasn't prepared." A light chuckle escaped my mouth while Ellie pouted. 

"If you think that was unfair I guess you wouldn't want see the toys I brought for us." My eyes closed as I shrugged as if it didn't bother me, before peeking a glance at her face. I could tell Ellie was curious about what I mentioned but was fighting against her pride as the older one in our relationship. It didn't take long before she cracked and looked at me with pleading eyes, while still trying to maintain an authoritative  tone. "Since it's something you brought, I guess I could take a look."

I smiled wryly as I quickly hopped off the table and dug into my bag, pulling out a few items and bringing them over to Ellie. There was a wide variety of sex toys that I'd done my best to replicate, though as I typically only had my body to experiment with they were practically tailored to suit me. In addition, I brought two vials of liquid, the pale pink was an extremely diluted version of an aphrodisiac that I had created, in a sense, it served as lube for when I needed that extra smoothness. The other was deep blue and was a cleaner byproduct of an alchemy experiment I'd done.

I wasn't sure what the sex toy market was like here but as far as I could tell there didn't seem any shops that dealt with anything remotely sexually related. Elaine said that on Melarc, the continent of Amare, sex toys were usually sold openly, though there was also sacred prostitution there, so it wasn't a great reference for anywhere else. Unsurprisingly it was also the easiest place to find womb slimes, though they were still quite rare.

Ellie quickly scanned over the selection before picking up the longest and thickest of the dildos I'd produced, her two hands were just barely able to cover the circumference and looked at me, concern and worry plain on her face. "You don't plan on using this on me, right?"

I shook my head. "Not if you don't want it, but being stretched so wide is really quite great, though that's probably because I don't really feel pain."

She glanced between me and the dildo a few times before setting it aside. I didn't blame her as the thing was about as long and thick as her forearm and was rather annoying to get in. In the end she couldn't decide what to use first so I chose to start us off with something I'd been wanting to get proper use out of for a while, a translucent pink double ended dildo. If one were to look closely they would be able to see the inscriptions of several enchantments in it.

The rest of the toys were placed aside for later use as I applied just a bit of my lube-cum-aphrodisiac and smeared it all across the dildo. While we had calmed a bit when deciding over the toys, neither of us were satisfied and it was easy to get excited once again as we played with each other before inserting the dildo.

We sat in a scissoring position, our bodies smashed together as we gyrated our hips on the dildo and rubbed each other with hands or chest. Ellie's moans continued to grow in loudness and decrease in interval as the pleasure built up between us. I could tell that she was close and that it wouldn't be much longer before she came so I decided to expedite the process.

Without warning the dildo began to vibrate fiercely as I poured mana into it. Ellie's whole body twitched at the sudden sensation and increased in pleasure causing her to lay down as her climax began to arrive. Just as she was about cum I poured more mana into my beloved creation causing a minor electric current to pulsate from it momentarily.

Ellie's aroused moans turned to screams of ecstasy as the shock passed through her body just as she climaxed. Her body twitched and her back arched while her toes curled inwards at the flood of extreme pleasure coursing through her body. Her screams and the electric shock were just what I needed to also orgasm, though in a more subdued manner.

I regained myself much quicker than Ellie who was still enjoying the after effects of such an intense orgasm. I slowly extracted the dildo out of my body first before doing the same for Ellie who lightly trembled and erotically moaned due to her increased sensitivity. While Ellie was still recovering I took a moment to pick out a few more toys along with the blue cleaner and a jar from my bag.

Just as I made it back to the table Ellie sat up and looked at the toys in my hand. There was an assortment of clamps and various sizes of dildos and butt plugs. In addition there was an unnamed tool that was also a toy, its purpose was to clean one's insides, a sensation that was pleasurable in both the ass and pussy. Ellie was quite embarrassed when I bluntly asked if she had ever done anal before.

"I've tried a few times." she admitted. "But I haven't found it particularly pleasurable."

I shook my head at her misfortune, finding the proper spot in the ass was quite difficult and while it wasn't quite as good as stimulating the pussy or clit, it was a different kind of pleasure.

"I've got something that will change your mind." I said with confidence as I showed her my ass cleaner tool. The majority of it was a tube with very tiny holes spaced around it about as thin as my pinky, but after a few inches it rounded out into a bulbous water tank. Ellie looked skeptical as I simply held out my hand and motioned for her to grab it. There wasn't much hesitation as her hand clasped mine, her warmth being clearly transmitted. With a bit of focus I used Essence Sharing, linking our sense of arousal and pleasure. Her hand tightened at the sudden influx of arousal from me but I could feel her relax after she got used to it.

I got into a squatting position and relaxed my anus while applying generous amounts of lube to both the cleaner and my asshole before gently pushing the thin tube up and in. Normally I was rather rough as the quick insert turned me on more, but for the sake of Ellie I took it slowly so she could fully experience what the pleasure I was feeling.

Despite I being the only one with something sticking into my ass the both of us moaned at the same time as it slowly penetrated deeper until I reached the beginning of the water tank. I would often push that in as well, but refrained today as I channeled mana into the tool, causing it to produce water from the tiny holes on the tube.

At the same time another magic circle activated that began to push and swirl the water around while pulling cleaner from the tank into the flowing water that was now gently rubbing up, down and all around my intestine. Since I hadn't pushed it all the way in I clenched to keep it in while grabbing a nearby dildo and positioning it to stick on the table, just below my dripping folds.. With a bit of mana it vibrated lightly as I lowered myself on eliciting loud moans from both Ellie and I as our ass was gently cleaned and pleasured while our pussy was stimulated from the vibration and gyration of my hips as I raised, lowered, or lightly twisted myself upon the dildo.

I could feel Ellie began to use her free hand that wasn't gripping mine begin to tease herself and could see her biting her lower lip. Before I let it get out of hand I slowly dispersed the connection from Essence Sharing, as if I left it on we'd be at it for hours again. I could see Ellie's frustration as the additional senses of pleasure faded and she was left with just her own hand. Thankfully the tool itself cleaned rather quickly so there was no problem as I supplied mana to the last enchant while cutting off the other two. With gentle suction I could feel the water that had been cleaning me drain into the device. 

After a few seconds the device stopped sucking indicating that it had finished. I slowly unclench and relaxed moaning as I slid it out of my ass, much to the jealousy of Ellie. I emptied the device into the jar I brought over and added another drop of cleaner into the water and more into the tank before looking at Ellie. "Bend over and spread your cheeks, you want this don't you?"

In the face of getting the pleasure back she had just lost Ellie nodded and followed my instructions, her knees on the table while her hands gripped into her ample chocolate ass cheeks and spread them apart allowing a bare view of her asshole and wet pussy as her head rested against the table as she looked back towards me.

I smiled while lubing up her ass and the tool before using it to tease the hole as I told her to relax. Once I felt she was sufficiently relaxed I gently began to invade her ass causing hot moans to leak from her as I made my way to the water tank. I pushed a little more, stretching her anus slightly before letting it push back, causing a loud surprised moan to make its way out of her mouth.

"I'm going to start, clench a bit so you don't leak okay?" I said as I supplied mana to the first then second circle, causing water and cleaner to mix and gently stir up her insides. She had clenched around the tool and was breathing when I laid myself under her, one hand on the device the other pushing her legs apart and lowering her soaked fold onto my mouth while I sucked and licked while ramping up the speed and force of the water inside her.

It didn't take long for her to cover my face in her juice as she came, but I didn't let her relax and continued my attack for several more rounds before relenting and moving out from under her while finishing off the cleaning and pouring the water and more cleaner into the jar. I'd use that once we'd finished to clean up, something that I had once thought as disgusting, as it was essentially toilet water, but the cleaner was capable of removing things like poison as well, and it made water taste like it was fresh from a spring so I didn't have any more qualms.

Ellie had just recovered when I made my way back and began to clamp my nipples, I had much more fun in store but only so much time before I needed to head back. I needed to test my new Skills after all, but for now, I lost myself in Ellie's chocolate body.

217