Chapter 79
4.7k 14 165
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A women with long dark purple hair and a matching kimono stood on the corner of a street. As was typical for a weekend the cobblestone walkway was packed with all manner of people, while the dirt road had a seemingly endless supply of carriages and carts passing by.

The woman called out coquettishly to those that were passing by and while there were several looks of desire and lust, no one stopped for her, they all likely had plans of other sorts, or reservations at a higher class location. This didn't deter the woman who became more bold as the night began to deepen. Her kimono slowly loosened, and while it never quite fully revealed her seductive form, it gave just enough exposure to draw the attention of a plentiful amount of males, with the occasional glance from a woman.

Eventually she managed to catch the attention of a large muscularly built blue skinned Oni, a single large horn protruding from his head indicating that he was a rather powerful member of his clan. There were hushed whispers as the Oni approached the purple haired woman. He was nearly two heads taller than her and was quite a bit thicker. "What are your rates?" The Oni was blunt and got straight to his point, as he towered over the woman.

The woman laughed seductively and covered her mouth with one hand while holding up three fingers with the other. "Thirty iron for a full night, nothing else."

The Oni debated for a moment before pulling a silver coin out of the pouch on his waist. "I'll let you keep the change if you can really keep it up for the full night."

There were quiet whispers going around the street at the fate of the poor violet haired woman. The particular Oni was known to be rough and often left the prostitutes he slept with in no condition to continue their work for a while, usually leading to them becoming beggars or otherwise suffering a cruel fate. No one however bothered to warn or try to save the woman, as the Oni was the son of the city lord, no one other than his father could punish him, but he couldn't care less about the prostitutes, a lowly profession in his mind.

Seeing that the woman seemed overjoyed at the money, many pitied the newcomer, whether she had been forced into this profession or come from another place; it seemed she was completely unaware of her customer's reputation as she slowly led him down a dark alley and into a surprisingly lavish bedroom.

Before the main event she was a gracious host and offered the Oni liquor, a kind he had never seen before. His arrogance refused to allow him to decline, and he took the entire jug and took a big swig of the sweet, cloudy drink. It was the most smooth and delicious liquor he'd ever tasted, and were it not for the intense burning sensation of a high proof spirit, he would have doubted that this was even alcohol.

As an Oni, good liquor was something he was extremely fond of and he couldn't help but be impressed by the purple haired woman's selection. He took another swig before looking at the woman. "What's your name, woman, and where do you get this liquor?"

The woman laughed as she produced another bottle. "I'm known as Vellastria, but you can call me Vell. As for the liquor, I produce it myself, though I only offer it to the most generous of customers." While she spoke she approached the lightly intoxicated Oni and urged him to drink more while she rubbed her smooth skin and soft chest against him.

It didn't take much longer before their clothes were thrown off and the two of them were entangled in each other's bodies atop the bed. The Oni had taken the lead in the beginning, but as the night wore on, he felt increasingly weak despite the intense arousal he was in. Vellastria had now taken control and was shaking her hips up and down on the Oni's member as she licked his body.

The Oni man had never experienced such ecstasy, and he was barely able to hold onto his rationale as time continued to pass. It wasn't until he felt that he was unable to move his arms that Vellastria paused momentarily, the Oni's member still buried all the way inside her. "It's been so long since I've gotten ahold of such good prey, such a shame that you're so high profile, I bet your father would taste even better." She laughed mockingly at the Oni beneath her as she rubbed against the slight deformation in her stomach. He'd been bigger before, but she'd slowly and surely been draining his vitality away from him.

The Oni attempted to plead for his life as he realized the situation he'd gotten into. The purple haired woman wasn't a weak and easily broken human as he had thought, rather she was some form of Lust Demon, though he didn't know what kind since he'd never heard of one with a completely human form.

As if Vellastria could read his thoughts she leaned towards his ear. "You should be grateful that the Widow is ending your life, it's a pleasure that can only happen once after all." With those words she continued to move her hips as she bit into the Oni's neck causing him to react, though rather than pain, he could only feel intense pleasure as she absorbed his lifeforce swiftly and intensely.

As the sun rose and peaked through into the lavish room, one would be able to see Vellastria as she put on her kimono and sauntered out of the room leaving behind a desiccated and dried out corpse, barely recognizable as the lord's son.


I was less surprised to find myself in the endless black space that was covered in a misty fog surrounded by the twenty bodies of what I assumed were all of my past lives. This time however, none of them unfroze and gave me advice, rather a small glowing purple orb hovered in front of the woman I recognized as Vellastria from the memory I'd experienced.

I braced myself and clutched the orb, feeling a cold dark energy pour into my body as I lost consciousness, before waking up and finding myself encased in some sort of brittle material.

165