Book 1: Act I Scene 05 Hellbeasts
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 05

Hellbeast

The fifth story continues on from the last story, where everyone was in the open field. With Marutobi standing still before Junpei, Junpei's body wasn't moving as he wanted. He tried to budge trying to get Shikihime down off of his back, but it wasn't easy. When Marutobi saw him trying to move, he dashed raising his right arm to attack him. Right before confronting, Randame appeared between Junpei and Marutobi making purplish whirl wind around her.

"Wha, What happened? Who is this monstrous guy and this little girl?"

Shikihime with dejected face just stood there wanting someone to give her an answer.

"Hey, focus! I'll explain everything later, let's run away."

Shikihime's look seemed like saying 'what about Randame,' but Junpei had no time to think. He ran holding her quickly. At that very moment there was magical pressure pulling huge amount of force. This led Shikihime with burnt face. Marutobu didn't even care. He raised one of his arm with a smirk. Mysterious aura went shoulder up to his tip of his finger. The aura suddenly split into four lines of magical energy.

These four magical energy approached Junpei and Shikihime. They both crouched thinking how much damage the auras would make. Unexpectedly. there was no damage or explosion. The four lines of magical energy turned into shapes of somewhat close to bears. Finally her tears came out ending up crying. This was the first time for him to see her weak side .

"It's all your fault! Because of you, everyone will die."

"Hah, how pathetic, one with the Mage's aura, yet not using magic."

The three monsters split multiple times. There were now thirty monsters surrounding Junpei, Randame, and Shikihime. It was no surprise for Randame. She raised her index finger only shaking left and right repetitively.

"Che, che, che. You don't understand how powerful I am, do ya?"

She thrust her milky soft arm forward as if she were to make a performance. The purplish line appeared before her drawing magic circle in the middle. This time there were triple squares drawn inside of the magic circle. The squares inside of the circle span and span. It span so fast it got the point where you can't even see the squares inside of the circle. Few seconds later, the squares inside of the magic circle disappeared and inside of that circle, there lied a triangular portal dyed in purple. The portal seemed to be empty filled with just purple aura. There was no destination inside. In the portal, one black cat came out. The cat was named Kuro. He was the beast from another world. This world was yet to be known by Mages or Hellbeasts. It had yellow eyes. The appearance was as simple as that.

When Kuro confronted Marutobi, he just scanned top to bottom. Kuro was rather intrigued by his physique.

"Interesting, last I saw you, you were scrawny and small, but I see you grew big and tall."

Marutobi looked back at Kuro with his shocked face.

"You, you are?! That portal and the cat, were you by any chance in the Dame clan?"

The black cat yawned with boredom. He crawled up to Randame's shoulder raising his tail. way he moved, how he moved happened so quick, even Marutobi couldn't see how he got up on her shoulder. Kuro just neglected the question.

"Foolish, Marutobi, Rank D, Combat skill 45, speed 65, and lastly stamina of 150."

Marutobi, with surprised face again stepped back a bit. This time it gave Marutobi the shake in his body. Couple of drops of sweat came from his top of his forehead to his neck down. At this point onward, anyone could know he was scared.

"You, you! I heard of you! 'The Observer of the Nether world.'"

"Where did you hear that silly rumor?"

Kuro jumped off the shoulder murmuring something.

'Nableasta yube Quoh' ( Noble of Royals)

The purple light shined both Randame and Kuro. And in a blink of an eye, there was Randame. But this time, a bit taller with matured look. She grew stronger and obtained additional magic power. This abilities could only be obtained by dame clans. They were able to summon the beasts from Nether World. They were capable of linking together to fuse. This power allowed user to gain beast's power. In kuro's case, it was darkness. Dozens of chains appeared out of nowhere in the mid air and they surrounded her wrapping her gently. At the end of every dozens of chains, there were blades shaped like crescent moon.

Marutobi got frustrated over by the Randame's new look. He stepped back a few steps. He was so focused on her, he completely forgot about Junpei and Shikihime. Junpei thought it was the perfect opportunity to escape.

The beasts started to glare at Randame. number of thirty beasts jumped over her to land a strike.

Urrrgghhh!

When all the beasts about to gang over Randame, she made a hand gesture, where she spread her arms right and left and lastly giving a sudden clap gathering her hands hastily. With the sound of sudden loud clap. all the chains wrapped around Randame started moving. Those point, sharp edge of blade massacred all the beasts instantly.

"Wha! Impossible! How could this happen?!"

Without having to admit his disadvantage, he attacked aimlessly at Randame willing to land just one hit. Reality was different. She made all the flying chains stationary and just walked up to Marutobi.

Bheeee!

Randame stabbed him with her own hand. Blood and organs came exploded out of his body. It seemed that a single flourish made an impact cutting through his body . Despite that, he was still standing. When he was about to say something, she stabbed with her hand again. It completely went through his left chest penetrating the heart this time. The heart stopped beating. When she took out her hand out of his body, he exploded just leaving chunk of purple blood on the ground field.

"Che, low rank Hellbeast."

Randame murmured deactivating the link fuse.

Junpei, wearing confounded face just stood where he was. He completely forgot about Shikihime. She didn't. She stood up finally, checked if he was okay.

"Hey, you! Are you okay?"

Funny thing was that Junpei did not know who Shikihime was except the fact that she was the class president.

"Hmmm, now that I think about it, what is your name again?"

"Oy, Oy, you don't even know the class president's name? My name is Shikihime."

There was nothing to talk about between him and her. She then turned around facing Randame despite the fact that she demolished one of the Hellbeasts.

"Who the hell are you? And who was the one who came out of the huge door?"

"Why do I have to tell ye?"

Randame feeling almighty just looked away from Shikihime making small giggle at the end. She just wanted to sound cool, but the giggle might have ruined the plan. The reason was because she caught her giggling at the end of the conversation.

Not a minute passing by after looking away, Randame turned around and said with her pride.

"If you insist, I'll tell ye, my name is Randame! The conqueror of the darkness!"

Sudden silence....

Shikihime with despondent look on her face turned to Junpei.

"Hey, who is she?"

Just when Junpei was about to answer, another, huge door appeared opening slowly by itself. The last door had a fire logo, but this time, the logo was in shape of lightning. In there, mage who had blood red hair and sky blue twin tail girl came out. They were Sonya and Yuri. Sonya wore white tank top and tight jeans. Also Yuri wore ordinary school uniform just like last time.

Shikihime flourished the broom at Sonya's shoulder presuming they are with Marutobi. The attack was meaningless. As soon as the broom touched the shoulder, it broke. She just took a quick glance where broom had landed then glanced where Randame was.

"Hmm, it seems like fight has already ended."

She turned the eyes where Shikihime and Junpei were standing. He clearly saw her sharp cat eyes that matched her bloody red hair that he did not realize before because of the event occurred at dark night.

"Eh? Aren't you girls mage from yesterday?"

They stared back at Randame again.

"Seems a bit taller, but isn't that the pipsqueak from before?"

Randame got heated fast just hearing the word pipsqueak.

"Wha, What? Do you know who I am?"

Sonya intercepted the conversation.

"Conqueror of the darkness?"

hHot headed Randame lost the will to counter what she just said. She made an excuse with small voice. There was a little tears coming out.

"I wasn't gonna say that."

She muttered.

"Then what were you going to say?"

Yuri intercepted from behind. She looked right through Randame's eyes and stated. Her words were as sharp as a sword.

"I don't know why Hellbeast killed Hellbeast, but it's a shame that we have to kill you."

Randame tried to give a cool pose on them to tell she was strong. Yuri on the other hand, had a sudden uncontrollable laughter. She just couldn't endure it.

"How dare you laugh at me? I will never forgive ye!"

Randame lost his cool. She summoned a scythe. She gripped it hard to initiate the attack. Then she flourished the scythe, she gave out a smile.

"So this is all you got?"

Yuri scanned her top to bottom to find the opening. She made a distance to make her first move. She unsheathed the blade that shaped like shark tooth. As the bandages that was covering up disappeared, Junpei now was able to see blade dyed in black, outlines by blue lines. She put her blade up to down with her full strength. As the blade reached to the ground, The impact made the magic circle that that had star drawn in it. The magic circle was dyed in sky blue. This allowed her to cast ice magic. Inside the circle, chunk of ice with sharp edges were summoned sliding out.

SAVAGING ICE!

The chunk of ice weren't just aiming at one place. It actually had no target, they spread striking aimlessly toward Randame. Because it was a strong, but dull magic, she was able to dodge them at ease. While she was dodging them, dozens of chains with blades appeared out of her back. The chains stretched out to strangle every parts of her body. She grasped one of the blade at the end of one of the chains putting it near defenseless Yuri.

"Hah! I guess it's finally over, eh?"

At the same time, Randame shrank down slowly into her normal size. Kuro separated out of her body. He spoke with disappointment in his face blinking one of his sharp yellow eyes.

"I guess our link time is overriyan, I told you we have to practice more of focusing the longevitnyan."

. .

0