Book 1: Act I Scene 08 Answer
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 08

Answer

Sunlight shined upon the golden grasses. Grasses danced while the mild wind passed by. There was a small river not far from here, It was close enough to hear the water streaming. The wind blew stronger, it made all the leaves fall from the trees. The sight was amazing and wonderful like as if it was heaven. It was the place where it gave peaceful atmosphere. The eighth story centers around Junpei's identity.

"You, you! Why am I here again?"

Junpei was rather confused why he was with Light again. He started to question himself if he was dead? Or did Light summon him? Or is this a coincidence? Light, on the contrary, walked towards him. As she walked, she was smiling as usual.

Shreeeee~ Shreeee~

As she was approaching her skin touched against the grasses. Junpei looked into her eyes until she came up to him. At this point, he was used to seeing her exposed body. He was waiting for her to start the conversation, but she just held his hands together as if she wanted something from him. This went for a few minutes putting him in awkward position.

"Ummm, could you at least tell me why I am here?"

When Junpei asked breaking the silent atmosphere, Light raised up her head to see his face. She then smiled back at him. Her smile was innocent and pure. He tried to step back because her innocent smile made him blush, but her grip was so strong, he couldn't budge.

"Junpei sama, do you want to be strong? Do you need to be powerful?"

Such random questions coming out of nowhere, Junpei panicked a bit. He took time to think about what he was going to say. It was pretty much obvious that he needed to be strong and powerful at the same time. Also it would be perfect timing if he could have the power to defeat the Hellbeast.. Then again, he didn't even know how he got here or why so he gave a look that wanted to know why he got here without saying anything,

"I see. You want to know how you got here. I simply summoned here. I thought that you might need some help."

Light politely replied. Junpei was now suspicious about what Light was doing. He started to wonder why she chose him out of all the people. Out of curiousness, he asked unwittingly.

"Why me? Why are you helping me out of all the people?"

Light gave out a giggle.

"It's because you are special. You throw yourself out to save certain someone."

Before Junpei had time to ask more questions, Light continued asking.

"So what would the answer be?"

When Light was waiting for an answer, Junpei answered a question with another question as if he doesn't believe Light.

"Is this a trick question?"

Light was rather surprised. She stared at Junpei for a while and asked.

"Why do you think that?"

"Having power and strength require responsibility. Even if I have the power to stop the Hellbeast right now, there will be baggage of responsibilities I have to carry onward."

Junpei spoke as if he experience having the power before, but Light gave out another smile. And as she gave out a smile, wind blew stronger. This time it was so strong, it was able to blow him away. He reacted fast and tried to keep his balance so he would not be blown away.

"What is up with this? Where is this wind coming from?"

Right when Junpei was going to lose his balance, Light snapped her finger. When she snapped her finger, strong pressure of the wind disappeared.

"Of course there will be responsibilities, but just because of this set back, you are not going to do anything about it? If I am correct you will die if I send you back."

It was first time for Junpei to hear her saying something with such serious face. He bent over to put his first approach to put his hand on Light's head. Then he smiled at her. Seeing him smiling, she paused for a second to think about what he was going to say next. She felt rather relieved when she was patted on his hand.

"Hey, I never said I wasn't going to take the offer. I was making sure if you are okay giving the power to me instead of others."

"Then answer me this. Do you want to save the people around you?"

Junpei rubbed his chin to think about the answer.

"I do, of course, but are you positive that your power can defeat the foe in front of me and after that and after that? There will be a point where I have to fight a foe regardless about helping people."

Listening to Junpei's answer, Light gave out an answer straight out. It seemed like Light wanted to finish the conversation or she was not fond of answering with another questions.

"Junpei sama, I can guarantee your safety. I am light after all. my light attribute allows me to make everything happen."

Light put her magical power into her palm to make large amount of green concentrated energy into one tiny congregated energy ball. She reached out her hand waiting Junpei to take an action. The green energy that was accumulated to one stole his attention. At the same time when Light showed the green energy, he could feel how much power pressures were put in. He didn't exactly know why or how he could feel the sensation though. Of course seeing Light held out her hand, he too put out his arm in front of him. She smiled once again. She then grabbed his wrist with her other hand and put the green energy ball in on his palm.

"Hmm, so this is it? The power you are giving me?"

Junpei was just standing there green energy ball on his hand with confused look. When he was about to ask Light what he was suppose to do with it, the green energy went inside of his palm making his hand glow. It shined so brightly, this made him blind for a moment.

Next thing he knew when he opened his eyes, he wasn't in the golden grass field. He saw Druel trying to attack him and also he realized that bolts of yellow lightning surrounding his arm. Right that moment, he exactly knew what his next move was.

Then he mumbled silently so nobody could hear him.

"Let me borrow your hope again, and this time............."

0