Book 1: Scene 12 Act I Zein Myuou: Fianies Le Venderiel
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 12

Zein Myuou: Fianies Le Venderiel

Sun shining down upon the school field, but the field was frozen. There were broken pieces of ice everywhere. They were the pieces left after the flame burst through the air. Junpei spotted Sonya trying to land where he was when there was a loud explosion. And when she finally landed with a smile, there were two fire energy balls coming out of her back shoulders. In this scene, there will be mentioning of Zein Myuou, as known as Weapon's harmony.

"Oya, oya? Zein Myuou? Using it in such young age. You are beyond my expectation."

Druel applauded Sonya complementing her. For Junpei, it was strange because he had no idea, what Zein Myuou was. When Junpei was about open his mouth out of curiosity, Sonya put her arm back gesturing to tell him to get away. He was rather confused. He thought he had nothing to worry about since she was going to save him anyway. He started to feel her aura eliminating the dark atmosphere surrounding the whole city. As he was awed by her gaining mage aura stronger, this time Sonya yelled without looking back.

"Get away! This time you won't be escaping your death."

When she finished talking, two energy balls spread back making flare wing. The wing was dyed in fire red and still trying to expand the size. Those flare wings flapped once or twice to show off the burning flare wings. As the wings flapped, few feathers dyed in red fell off the wings. They were no ordinary furs. The furs looked like they were from some sort of a certain bird, but not any bird. The red burning furs were from phoenix's. When she put her arm in front of her, the wings went back again. She lifted up first three fingers to point at Druel. As soon as she pointed three fingers at him, she murmured.

"Expulsia (Release)"

Huge amount of flame appeared in front of her and released all together. The attack was aimless, but huge amount of flame filled almost all the field melting all the frozen ground. The released fire was comparable to the school beside it. When it got released it blew everything with a strong force. Of course this included Junpei too. He blew away few miles.

"Urgh, urgh."

Junpei spun and spun to make a distant from Sonya and Druel. When fire was finished releasing, she was waiting for the result.. It only took few seconds to know what happened. He wished it to end. On the contrary, when fire disappeared in front of her, Druel was standing still with not a single injuries on his body. In front of him there were small crumbs of ice falling down and small portion of ice gradually melting away at the same time.

"You used ice to make a shield or a barrier to block my attack. You didn't think of dodging them. Someone who are able to block this kind of attack are usually high classed rank. Who the hell are ya?"

Druel paused for a moment. He didn't give out any word. He just faced Sonya with calmed eyes. As Sonya was waiting for him to answer, he quickly went behind her with high speed. In average human's eye, this kind of speed was impossible to gain, but for Mages and Hellbeasts, this kind of speed was accessible. But even for Mages and Hellbeasts, only those who were in high class rank could move this fast. When he was about to kick upward trying to aim her head, she spun to make a quick reflex by blocking his kick by one of her hand.

"Hmm, I guess you are stronger than I thought."

Druel gave no time to waste. He put his palm downward to make a azure blue circle and a meter long icicle appeared. He gripped it quickly to slash Sonya before she made a move.

"Che."

Sonya noticed it right away and made a distance freeing Druel's leg. She flapped her wings repetitive to make feathers fall down, but those feathers didn't fall on the ground. Instead it floated in the air. Those feathers suddenly sharpened and faced where Druel was. He finally spoke with boredom in his face.

"Really? Do you think those burning feathers could get me injured?"

"I guess we'll have ta find it for ourselves."

Dozens of feathers headed where Druel was and he was prepared to dodge them. Unexpectedly, Sonya appeared right below him crouching. Then she gave out a smirk.

"I guess your reflex is not that good."

Sonya kicked Druel's chin down to up. The kick was so strong he went high up in the sky. She wasn't done. She flew over to where he was and cast a spell.

Fianies Le Juvie (Fury of the Phoenix)

The feathers came out of the wings again to cover Druel. Then there were four big red magical circle that had stars drawn in them. The four magical circle surrounded him in every direction. In each circle, flame burst making him immobile. Next, the burst of fire started to mold in a shape of a round ball. Finally, there were only Sonya and the molded fire.

"Arya, arya, it sure is burning in here."

The voice came inside of the burning fire. Sonya wasn't that surprised to hear Driel's voice.

"Can we stop playing and get to the point already?"

Right that moment, big molded fire was frozen and broke into pieces. And Druel was there with mild injuries. He kept his balance to land in the field safely. Sonya too landed in the field. But She looked tired and worn out unlike Druel. She was panting heavily.

"Looks like you used up too much of magical energy. Hmm, seeing high class Mage panting like that makes me want to kill, but then again, I want to see more potential out of those Mages. What do you think?"

"Hah! You might be right, high class Mage always have something up their sleeves."

Sonya laughed it out. She slightly coughed out blood in the mid way.

"I might die today, Also it's a fine day to die. Ain't ya think so?"

Druel approached Sonya up close slowly. As he approached, one by one, dragon shaped ice were created behind him. And when he paused looking down at Sonya, there were five ice dragons behind him. Sonya wiped out her blood with her arm standing up. Right when she stood up, five hydras coated with flame were behind her. Five ice dragons and five fire hydras. Left side was all frozen by the ice dragons' power pressure and right side was burning hot burning everything by the fire hydras' power pressure.

Sonya faced Druel and gave a forced smile.

"We can do this all day if you want to."

0