Book 1: Scene 14 Act I Where it all started
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 14

Hellios

Mage world, yet it was a bit different. There were same looking Mage, similar buildings, and environment. Only thing that was different was Mages's auras who were strolling down the corner of the buildings or aisle of the street between. They were Hellbeasts' auras. Just like Erlias, the place where Mages lived, there was place where Hellbeasts lived. It had been at least 100 years since they got apart. The fourteenth scene will be based on separation between Mages and Hellbeasts.

Before the second war, there once was a world named Cartolass hundreds of years ago, which was unison in Mage language. And there were Mages who used varieties of different attributes as such as fire, water, wind, ground etc. There were strong and the weak. Strong or weak, living beings were bound to be lonely and bored when they were alone. That was when guilds were formed. There was a guild and there were two, and they expanded. Due to this, Mages were able to depend each other and support one another. Not only that, they made a tradition day called Magical competition. Magical competition involved in fighting with each other. three Mages with three Mages from another guild. Within two weeks, one guild had to win three guilds. Then winning guild received a stamp from the losing guild. Finally two weeks after was a real deal. Those who received all three stamps gather in the Colosseum and had a final battles. At least six guilds remained in the final. To be recognized, Mages who failed to make it into the final or didn't even participated were free to watch the final. And that day on, ranks, the hierarchy stepped into the Mage world. S rank, A rank, B rank, C rank.

Cartolass was free and balanced world. However, things began to change afterIt the "Incident of the Purple Blood". It was when Mages found out that some of the Mages had purple blood instead of red. Of course there were riot and confusion in the air, but one of the strongest Mage named Lei Su Zien managed to stop and stabilized the crisis. Right when it was about to settle down, Something went wrong. It was when Lei Su Zien suddenly disappeared from the scene without a notice. The grudge Hellbeasts had and hatred Mages made their relationship worse and crisis got worse. At first, they got separated. That moment, Mages and Hellbeasts were named. Mages stayed and all the Hellbeasts moved far away to the nearby land next to the forest they had to go through. They decided not to cross the forest. So this wide and vast forest was called blue line. Blue symbolizing the peace, This went roughly hundred years, but this hatreds and grudges had limits. After 100 years Hellbeasts finally decided to start a war to decide who were superior.

After the war, Mages had lost half way. Hellbeasts were victorious for one reason, attribute of darkness. For the first time, even for Hellbeasts, they realized that one who possessed attribute of darkness, they could not be touched. Furthermore, any magic spells were immune. Of course there were chance for Mages to win. That was attribute of light. Those who possessed attribute of light were immune to any magic spells and also could not be touched. Only Light attribute effected Darkness and only Darkness and Light effected. However, luck was on Hellbeasts' side. There seemed to be more Hellbeasts with darkness attributes than Mages who had light attributes. Within the battles between darkness and light, most of the darkness faded away, but the last one was too skilled to be eliminated. That Hellbeast name was Yami, he dominated all the Mages and killed thousands of them.

How Erlias was still maintaining where it is without getting damaged was because of the guild named Empty World. In the guild, there was a guy named Kanatsuki Takashi who was lightning Mage. Yami tried to chase him down, but he could never catch him. He was just too fast for him. After few months, even the one who owned invincible dark attribute gave up attacking Erlias. Just like that, Mages in Erlias started to grow again and began their lives again. They even neglected Hellbeast so they abandoned name Cartolass and named it Erilas. As for Hellbeasts, Yami called the land Hellios and it too started to grow and began to grow. They both formed many guilds and still had a one Magical competitions every six months.

This was the gist of the history in Mage world.

Back to where the last scene had ended, there was Druel standing in the middle of tall grasses. He put his whole arm above his head to block the blue ray of light. He let out a sigh.

"Good grief. This sure is Hellios, but how did he transport me to here?"

Out of sudden another voice was heard. The voice was feminie and matured voice.

"So, what the hell happened to you? It has to be some bad ass Mage to damage like this."

Her way of talking of tone were rough.

"Ah, if it isn't Hella? What might you be doing in here?"

Hella, she had fire red hair that came all the way down to her waist. This made her match her red eyes. Her height was 169. She was rather thin keeping her perfect body figure. Her outfit kept in style in the Human world's style. She were white see through shirt with long sleeves. Only the front side of the shirt was tucked in to her pants. Because it was see through, anyone could see her exposed black bra. She was wearing white tight jean that was perfectly fit into her legs.

"Answer my question. Only injuries you have gotten so far was just me. What the hell happened?"

Druel wiped out the blood out of his cloth and gave out an answer.

"Interesting Mage appeared actually. Fugikawa Sonya, who fought against us in the second war. Interesting, don't you think so?"

"What?! Fugikawa Sonya? She was in the Human world? Why?"

Her tone got higher with demented voice. She knew Sonya because she was the one opponent she could not defeat. She tried to track since then, but couldn't or rather it was impossible since she was in the other side of the land. She lost her temper and yelled at Druel.

"Why didn't you contact me? I told you about me wanting to fight with Fugikawa Sonya!"

Druel as polite and composed as always smiled at her.

"Because I was so intrigued by her strength, I forgot all about it. I apologize."

0