Book 1: Act I Scene 15 Hierarchy
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 15

Hierarchy

Zein Myuou as known as 'Harmonious weapon.' Harmonious weapon. It was formed when one's magical attribute and soul becomes one to synchronize as one to make magic spell stronger and form a varieties of appearances. It got stronger if one had strong mana. Same went for its duration. The stronger and large amount of mana one had, the longer Zein Myuou's duration lasted longer. The fifteenth scene is about the Hierarchy in the system.

It was possible to move, but Druel was too lazy to move. Hella was gone, he had no idea where he was. But seeing she could sense his mana, he thought that the forest should be close by. He closed his eyes to sense any living things presence or auras. Few minutes later, he finally sensed something. On the contrary, the dark portal appeared right in front of him. Inside of that portal, man with short height of 150cm. He was named Yami. He was the legend who fought in the second war. He had short white silver hair, sapphire eyes. He wore blue vintage shirt with long sleeves under formal black vest and matching black pants. Weirdly, his both wrists were chaind by blackish red chains.. He walked on dirts which were burnt by Hella's flame with his black boots on.

"Ara, ara? Bataskel kun, damaged that much? It is very rare to see you like this, how pathetic."

Yami moved his hand right and left and went on with his conversation.

"Che, che, che, you are well skilled Hellbeast, but ya have ta go into high level training stronger Hellbeasts."

When Druel heard what he said , Druel just laughed it out.

"One I can't beat is only you. I am your right hand after all. Our guild is on top of all the guild and Even in the guild, there are no one who dares to challenge me."

Yami said no more,. He turned around gesturing his hand moving his hand back and forth as if he was saying follow him. As they went through dark portal, they arrived in their guild. Exterior of the guild was fancy. Three squares, two short buildings and one tall building in the middle. The whole buildings were covered in reddish brown. There was one big door and there were four windows right and left. One in the top and one in the bottom. Interior of the guild was huge. The ground was covered in bright red concrete blocks along with the walls. The ceiling was colored in white and in the room, there were Hellbeasts everywhere. Few of them were leaning against the walls killing time, Hellbeasts that were separated into few groups talking about their latest news. They were minding their own business, but when the portal opened up in the guild, it caught their attention. Druel observed right and left to see how his members are doing. Few people greeted him some were too far way to greet him. When Yami and Druel greeted them back, Kyondame appeared before them.

"Hey! Why are you guys together?!"

Hearing Kyondame's words, Yami cut off with the short reply and moved on to where they were headed.

"Nah, you don't have to know. Low rank like you don't have to know anything. Come and ask me when you are at least in A rank."

Kyondame just looked away with no words with shame. She was ashamed that she was that low ranked. Only A ranks and S ranks were obtained such classified information. Those who weren't were special class or secret missions by upper ranks. She was only in B rank. B rank was in the level of defeating few Hellbeasts, Mages, etc. Also, another way was to compete in the magical competition and perform how they show improved. Furthermore, she could not even use Zein Myuou. Zein Myuou, of course took big amount of mana so it proved that One who could use Zein Myuou was consider as strong Hellbeaset or Mage.

Druel and Yami went inside one of the rooms. The room was small. rectangular shaped room. In the room, there was one Hellbeast. That Hellbeast was named Cresecentia. She was in middle height of 160cm. She had sky blue hair that only went up to her neck. Her matching blue eyes moved to where door was opened. She was in rank A. She was well skilled water attribute Hellbeast. She was in many missions and secret tasks.

"Heh, It's rare to see you in here. What are you doing here anyways?"

"What? Can't I even take one day off? I have been in tasks four missions in a row."

Druel rubbed his chin observing Crescendia.

"Interesting, four in a row? Getting ready to step up to S rank?"

Crescendia just shrugged it off as though it was no big deal. She then stretched her shoulders. This showed her how she was very flexible.

"Hmm, then what have you been doing all thse days Legendary rank, Druel Bataskel?"

Legendary rank was achieved to those who survived in the second war. But not all of them. Only those who killed the most Mages and mostly high ranked Mages. Druel went on with the conversation.

"Interesting things happened actually. I met The Fugikawa Sonya."

At first Crescendia was surprised by the name. because Sonya was also in legendary rank. She also participated in the second war and there was a rumor that she even defeated Hella who was one of the strongest Hellbeast. She stabilized her composure and asked as a joke.

"So how was it? How strong was she? Do you think I am match for her?"

"Heh? You know how to joke now? Nah, she was stronger than I expected. She was weaker than me though."

Yami joined the conversation.

"Hmm, Fujikawa, eh? That was why you were coughing blood. Hmm, but If it was a easy prey, why didn't you kill her? I know you are the type who doesn't want to waste the time."

Druel sighed lightly.

"You know, There is one thing I am scared of."

Both looked at each other trying to think what he is scared of. Several minutes passed by, but they didn't guess what he was scared of. So they just waited Druel to continue what he was saying.

"You still can't guess? It's okay if you don't know because you weren't in the second war, but you Yami sama, you should know this guy, Enigma."

Because of that one name, Yami stepped back a few steps back, but there was a smile on his smile.

"So, I guess they made the move."

And Druel asked back at him.

"Seeing you smile, I am guessing, we should make a move too, no?"

Yami nodded slowly and quietly went outside of the room leaving Druel and Crescendia alone.

0