Book 1: Act I Scene 18 Guild
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 18

Guild

When the portal opened up, there was high built building stood before them. The building structure was built like a castle. It was separated into four parts. Bottom was of course the entrance. there were three windows in each sides and in the middle. Also in front of the window white long cloth that had weird symbol. The symbol was drawn by black ink. To explain how it was drawn, it seemed like start point was in the middle. Ink started off in the middle drawn in circular direction to make a swirl and stopped in mid way to go through the swirl. Then it slightly went right. This made a small acute triangle on the upper right. The line didn't stop there. The line went down in 45 degrees. And finally, it went up a little to make another triangle at the end. Second part of the structure was structured rather unique. Two triangle somewhat looking like parts of the roof were placed left and right. However in the middle instead of matching roof, only half part of it was roof and rest was made with concrete block. Also weirdly, in the middle of the roof, it had a window as though there was a secret room in the roof area. Finally, on top of everything there was small squared looking structure that had long and thin triangle at the end.

"Whew, it's a been a while."

Kaori opened her mouth as she looked at the guild bottom to top as if she was seeing the guild for the first time. On the contrary, Yuri was sweating like she was never before. The reason was because she was dragging Junpei out of the portal.

"You okay, Yuri? You know Portal way wasn't that long."

Sonya looking back at Yuri and checked if she was okay.

"I know, but his weight is way heavier than normal human."

Yuri frowned as she was clinging on Junpei's uniform's sleeves. When she was about to let go because how irritated she got, Junpei's hand started to wiggle. She smiled with a relief. She thought she didn't have to drag him anymore. So she tried to let go of his sleeves, but he grabbed her wrist out of the blue dragging her to his side.

"Ouch!"

Yuri moaned falling on top of Junpei's back. She gained conscious rubbing her head. As for him, he was half awake, but was concious enough to where he was. He tried to get up to know what happened after he got knocked out. He tried to stand up as he moaned, but he couldn't. There was something or someone heavy. He didn't know she was on top of him so he murmured mixed with a little bit of moan.

"Argh, who is on top of me? So heavy."

Yuri's face turned red like an apple. She was so mad, she just stood where she was ending up stepping on Junpei.

"Hah?! Me heavy? Are you out of your mind?"

She stomped Junpei several times and came down.

"Since you are heavy too, why don't you walk your own?"

With that said she went ahead to the guild ignoring Sonya and Kaori. Sonya called out Yuri in confusion, she was already far ahead just about to get inside the guild. As Junpei stood up with absurd look on his face, he looked at the surrounding. colorful trees were everywhere. His shoes were touching emerald grasses instead of green because of the blue sunlight. Right then, he realized he was not in Human world. He stared two Mages in front of him pointing finger at one of them.

"Hey! Hey! What the hell are you guys doing here? Or rather where am I? How did I get here?"

Kaori ran up to him with Shikihime on her shoulder skimming his body. She was checking if he had a well shaped structured body or not. Then she sniffed a little and looked at him right in his face with suspicion. Junpei looked back at her.

"Che, ye no fun, girls are in front of you, but don't even blush."

Sonya was going to stop Kaori, but she just went back to where Sonya was with relief.

"Hmm, but I am very interested in your body. Your healing process is very fast. Wounds are already closed, Talk about extraordinary."

This time Junpei asked out of the blue.

"It looks like one you are holding is class president, but why is she naked?"

"Don't worry about it, it was aftereffect of magic aura around in Erlias. Mage world has heavier air and atmospheres are different. So those pressures destroyed everything she had in Human world."

When they got into the guild, Bright yellow light welcomed them. Ceilings and every walls were painted in white. in front of them, there were white tables, benches, and chairs. Only thing that wasn't white was small food booth which was dyed in gray leaning against the wall. It was strange for Junpei because no place had so vast room and had only few furniture in the room. Left and right each had four rooms. He was in awe observing amazing view. So many things are new to him. He also found some kind of handle on the white floor and also stair way that would probably lead to the second floor. Despite the huge room, there were few of then in the entrance room.

"Eh? A guest I see. We've been waitin for ya!"

The wind whirl spun and Shinji appeared right in front of them. He put his arm in Junpei's forehead and closed his eyes. He had no idea what he was doing, but he knew he wasn't going to harm in a way.

"Hmm, if I were you, I would be freaking out, but strange. You are composed in a way. Everything is out of the place in your head, but composed."

Sonya interrupted.

"Shinji, we are in a hurry you know where did Yuri go?"

"She already went into the lab."

"How dare she, she can't go into my lab earlier than me!"

Kaori barged into the lab leaving Sonya, Randame, and Junpei. Seeing her going up the stairs, the lab was most likely to be in the second floor. They followed her to the lab.

When they got up to the second floor, there was another white room. There were another four rooms. One of those rooms, Yuri swayed her hand gesturing to come here. When they got into the room. The room was wider than Junpei thought. Inside there, there were four lines of book cases. These book cases were around two meters long and they were filled with different kind of books and test tubes with full of colordul liquids. Kaori was standing one of the desk putting on light blue rubber gloves that were on the desk. Then finally she said with excitement.

"Shall we get this started?"

0