Book 1: Act I Scene 27 Capability
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 27

 

Capability

 

In the guild called Empty World, there were one last match left. In the white cemented floor and walls, there was a huge circle in the middle. Outside of the circle, there were participants and the viewers. On the left, there were Empty World's members and on the right, there were Leheinvus's members. There was no sound. This very moment when Junpei put his hands on his knees, there was a pure silence. There was only one sound. That was his heavy breathing. Every Mages' eyes were focused on him. All these tensions and expectations gave him the frustration with little bit of hesitation. Every time clock was ticking, he tried to calm down regardless. He inhaled the air and let it out fast to slow gradually trying to think of the tactics. This took around little more than minutes, but they were waiting patiently. Their eyes were only on him. When he stopped, he could feel the electricity running through his veins, his whole body. As his heart beating one beat at a time, electricity agitated in a various way to heat up the external of the body. This made his skin burning hot, but he didn't feel it. It was only agitation of the lightning trying to get out of the internal system to external to surround him with electricity's energy. While he was experiencing tingling sensation, all of a sudden there was bolt of yellow lightning glittered on his right arm. When he finally let go off both of his hands to stand straight, he was surrounded by lightning glittering with bolts of lightning.
The twenty seventh scene will be covering what Junpei's capable of.

"Lightning? That's the same attribute as Takashi."

Yuri gasped as she saw the lightning sparkled around his body.

"Indeed, indeed, Lightning is a very rare attribute, but I am surprised that he figured out how to use his power."

In the ring, it seemed like Gillua was tired of waiting.

"Finally! Are you ready now?"

Right when Junpei nodded, Gillua dashed right away to strike a first blow. Surprisingly he saw it coming. He moved his right foot aside when he was up close and right foot went along as he was going to punch him.
Everyone was flabbergasted by his foot steps, but Junpei didn't even notice how he was doing. He just moved as he fit. He didn't know how fast he was.

"Whoaa, whoa, hold on. I am having different thought about this match."

 

"I was wrong about you, you are quite a something."

 

Junpei was confused what he was saying.

 

"It was nothing special, I was just dodging your attack because you were trying to attack, that was all."

 

"You know I am A rank Killius (Speedster), meaning I focus my attack on using speed. Although agility is my expert, you dodge that."

 

Hearing that, Junpei was as shock as others too now. He shook his head to admit the truth. He now didn't see what human did and same went for his movement. His was able to see wider view and was able to move faster. Not only that, he became more intuitive. The sensation he was having was way different than when he was human. He could feel the many different feelings of auras filling the room. The auras had different colors too. Gillua's was red.

Gillua took a chance while Junpei was facing his changes. He went behind his back to kick. As his knee was aiming for his torso, he added a magic into it. Thick brick grew out of his leg taking the role of a armor.
Thankfully, he snapped out of it and noticed his knee was coming for his torso. He looked around to find a way out. Crouching was not an option for him, since he already used to avoid it so there was high probabilities it was not going to work. He was out of idea, he stepped few steps back because he was nervous. Right that moment, he never felt his body lighter and more flexible than before. In this very critical moment, not a single second to waste, he decided to give it a try to have confident on what he could do. He knew it was a high risk, but he thought there was no other way.

He flipped backward slightly dodging the tip of his knee and landed on the floor with his hands.

 

"Interesting."

 

This wasn't only for Gillua, but for other audiences. This time Gillua cast magic. Magic circle appeared where Junpei's hands were at. He didn't know what it was coming, but he knew it was something bad. He accumulated source of electricity within his hands and pushed the floor making him float in the sky for a moment. A second later, within the magic circle, sharp bricks rise to reach where he was at.
Junpei still felt his body was light as a feather, He felt like he could do more than just dodging or avoiding Gillua's attack, Maybe, just maybe, he thought he was thinking he could land a hit. It was a gamble, but he wanted to know what he was capable of. Instead of backing out, he stepped on the few bricks and at the same time charge electricity on his feet making it sparkle with bolts of lightning. He then jumped ahead to attack.

 

Gillua tried to land a punch, but, Junpei somehow predicted that he would throw a punch at him. So he tapped his fist with a hand to stand on top of his arm. He then aggregated all the power source into one of his foot kicking him in the head making him kneel down.

 

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, interesting, interesting, doesn't seem to be a Killius (Speedster), but, has a speed to put me in this situation. Must be getting speed from lightning attribute itself, let's see how you present your power. So far I like how you fight, agile and docile."

Gillua pushed his neck a little to make a loud crack sound.

"I guess it's time for me to get serious."

0