Book 1: Act I Scene 29 After match
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 29

 

After match

 

Mages use varieties of different attributes, such as fire, water, ice, ground, wind, and do on. Also, there are types how Mage fight such as Killius (Speedster), Omuujyuah (Dominator), Pyuanduares (Rounder). From these two, one could know their types and make strategies of how they are going to fight. Through one's fighting and experience, they extend their mana. They get skilled in what they do leading for them learn Zein Myuou (Harmonious weapon) to strengthen their outer and inner body strength. Going in more detail, there is one more thing. there is something called the Focal Zone. There are six stages and three gates in Focal Zone. There are Passion gate, Composure gate, and Structured gate. To put in simple way, two stages are in each one gate. First gate is called Gate of Passion. It consists of Rhythm of hope and Passion of will. When one open the first gate, one's body is able to move freely agilely and quick witted. Second stage consists of state of calm and composed mind. Third stage consists of Adjusting and Power stance. This allows one to gain vast amount of stamina and physical/ Magical strength. And if you master all these gates, there is new source of power called Overdrive. Overdrive is combination of all the gates incorporating all the Gates' capability and it doubles the original capacity of power source.
The twenty ninth scene will be about what happened after the last match.

 

The tense atmosphere was now gone and the strong tension turned back to normal. Before Junpei hit the wall, Shinji used his wind magic to float in the air instead of giving impact by hitting the wall. He was unconscious from frighting.

 

"There ye go."

 

He carefully put him down on the floor.

 

"You put up a quite a show on the stage, kid."

 

As he padded his head when he was down on the floor, Kaori ran up to him as well.

 

"Wow, I love this kid! This kid is extraordinary! I wooda luv ta make him my experiment subject."

 

While so many things were happening all at once, on the other side Leheinvus members were about to leave except for Gillua of course. He promised to fix the damage he made after all. When Shinji noticed Leheinvus members were leaving, he instantly appeared before them.

 

"Nice match, I hope you make it to secondary part of the competition so we can have real match."

 

Yaru laughed it off and left along with his members. Well except for Gillua. He promised to fix the damage he made after all. After they had left, Kuren was still curious what Maxias was referring to. The difference between Mage and Swordsman so he asked Yaru out of curiosity.

 

"Hey, Master, I know you watched over my match with the Swordsman. I know you are disappointed that I lost, but I am curious of what he said. He never got to answer. You are not Swordsman either, but do you know what he was talking about?"

 

Yaru turned back to give a clear reply.

 

"I am not disappointed at all. There was no way you were going to win."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

He asked again.

 

"Stamina, speed, and strength, I felt the tense atmosphere around him as though he was about to open the third gate."

 

"What, I didn't feel anything."

 

"That's right. Swordsman's aura is usually compressed and whirls around one's body. So it is hard to feel them. In addition. Difference between Mange and Swordsman is simple. While Mages mostly rely on their magical power, Swordsmen rely on their physical power.

Because of this they move quicker with hands and legs meaning varieties of swordsmanship's skills could be demonstrated."

 

He just nodded as he heard what Yaru was saying.

 

"We saw all kinds of varieties of magic, so it won't be problem, but when it comes to handling weaponry, They are most likely the element of surprise for us, Mages."

 

Meanwhile back in the guild, he waved at him giving a welcoming smile to far away especially Junpei who was unconscious."

 

Shinji on the other hand, gave the eye wondering how he was going to fix it. As he was locked in his thought, Gillua made magical circle around the ring to summon hundreds of branches. These branches started swarming slowly as if they were living things. Every time they move around, they started to multiply.

 

"Hey Pink! spread water on all the branches."

 

Gillua shouted as he was looking at Nora. Nora didn't know who was Pink, but since she was the only one who had something pink, she pointed finger at herself. When he nodded, she used magic to make branches wet. There were so many branches now that they were able to fill the cracked floor.

"Hey, Kaori! You know what you have to do."

It was weird that he didn't know Nora's name, but he knew Kaori's name.

"Ah? Am I that famous?"

She tried to make a joke, but it wasn't a joke to Gillua.

"You are the infamous Mage who was smart enough to understand science in Human World and explored all kinds f stuffs in the Mage World too, right?"

"Ahhh, yere blushin' me."

She pulled out a test tube with weird green liquid and poured it on the branches. Right when small portion of liquid touched the branches, branches started to petrified.in an instance covering all the cracks on the floor. With that said, he just left without saying good bye.

"Right when I had someone to do chores for me, you knew how to figure this out all along."

"Well, what can I say? I heard you about you, Shinji, Master of Empty World Guild. I heard that you love to annoy everyone and mischievous."

Shinji made a sulked face and turned around and moved his wrist up and down.

"Yeah, yeah, you may go now."

When door was shut, there were only Empty World Guild members and one stamp check from Leheinvus.

0