Book 1: Act I Scene 31 The choice
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 31

The choice

concrete walls, floor, and ceiling were dyed in pure white. Within the lobby, there were seven Mages and one Hellbeast. After the match, six Mages were talking about how Junpei movement while fighting went smoothly. Also talked about how he was able to force out the big amount of power sources in short period of time.Of course Junpei wasn't included in the conversation so he had no idea what they were talking about. Truthfully, all he did was focus so he thought it was nothing special. Randame who was also left out, approached him. But, as she was getting close to him, she summoned the scythe and grabbed tightly with her hand. The thirty first scene is about choice

"Hey you! I never knew you wer dat strong? Let's have a match!"

Randame was pretty far away, but Junpei could hear it somehow. When she swung the scythe around, huge light green wave in form of crescent moon were made. Sudden wave of energy heading his way made him panicked, but on the other hand, he felt everything was still. Then, no, it was as if time was slowing down. Things, living things, and everything around him were slowing down. Right when the wave was about to hit him, he threw himself slightly right to barely dodge the light green crescent wave. The wave was now heading for the walls, but right behind, Shinji appeared grabbing the huge wave itself. He crushed with his bare hand to show how strong he was.

"Hey, hei, no more breaking stuffs here. And as for you kid, you gotta go back to Human World with your friends."

Speaking of the devil, Shikihime and Rian came down from the stairs. They were wearing new outfits since they disappeared from the Magic pressure.They were wearing white overall somewhat similar to pajamas. Rian rubbed her eyes to see someone else was here, but she couldn't see anything.

"Class president, you said someone would be downstairs, there is no one."

Rian turned her face to look back at Shikihime waiting for her to reply. She wanted to explain the situation, but she didn't know how to explain it. How could she explain something she doesn't even know herself. She stuttered to find an answer at first with nervous look. for a second.

"Umm, umm."

Out of sudden, Kaori went up to Rian to smell her. She sniffed here and there to smell the strawberry odor shampoo.

"Oooh! Oooh! Can we keep her? She smells nice!"

Rian couldn't feel anything. She just stood there obliviously.

"Hey! Can you stop doing that? Stop bothering her."

When Kaori pointed her finger at herself, Shikihime nodded. She then went up to her and started to sniff her now.

"Wha, what the heck are you doing?"

Sniff* Sniff*

"I am rather surprised, you are no Mage, but you sure are someone around here. I smell aura similar to Swordsman's aura."

Before going any further, Shinji grabbed Kaori's arm to interfere her next act.

"That's enough, they gotta go. It's going to be dangerous here."

Then Junpei's voice was heard.

"Wha, what if I don't want to leave? I want to know about myself, Hellbeasts, and Mage. Along with all the phase I am going through."

"Stop talking nonsense, you don't have to know anything. If you were to stay here, you'll die. Also don't you have someone precious you have to see? Perhaps someone you love?"

Junpei gave no pause.

"I have friends, but they will understand. I want to...."

Before he could finish the sentence, Shikihime shouted with puzzled face.

"What?! You idiot or something? You are human! Why would you want to stay here!"

This time, Sonya joined the conversation.

"Hey, kid, I saw your potential out in the match, but you have to go."

As the conversation going back and forth, Shinji made a decision.

"Fine, if you want to stay here, you have to prove yourself that you are worthy. You are going to have a match with Kanzaki and if you win, you are welcome to stay."

"What?! You dimwit, he can't win me? You seriously matching up with him?"

Yuri disagreed to fight with him. When she was about to turn away from the fight, strangely Junpei refused to fight with her.

"Umm, excuse me, I don't want to fight with girls."

Shinji smirked as though he had a brilliant idea. He paused for a moment to think both of their situations and thought of devious way to fight each other.

"What a gentleman, so is this a thing in Human World, not to hit girls? Or is this thing you made vowed to? This is the only way to prove yourself, everyone in here is way out of your league."

Yuri turned back again to face Shinji again with strange glare.

"What do you mean? You think I am the weakest here?

She reached her blade which was hanging by her waist and grabbed tightly with her hand getting ready to make a move. On the contrary, Junpei wasn't. He saw right through Shinji's plan. He sighed with pathetic look staring down at him. Look was saying it was not going to work.
He looked back at him and sighed with pitiful face, but it was only for a while. He turned his pitiful look into a smile.

"Fine, fine, you caught me, I was provoking you to fight with her. It sure didn't work on you, but are you sure foe thinks the same way?"

Yuri was charging at Junpei with holding a blade. As her twin tail flying due to running so fast, the bandages that were surrounding blade were unleashed revealing the sharp edged blade. Three triangular shaped sharp black metal were stacked in a row to make it to little over one meter long, but behind of the blade was dyed in white top to bottom.
Then she gripped with both hands pointing at him.

"Spiked bells!"

When she stroke out the blade sky blue magical circle appeared summoning dozens of bells ice bells with spikes. Next they gathered to stick together to make a huge icicle right in front of Junpei.
Junpei tried to dodge it, but icicle was too big to dodge it. While dodging, it grazed his arm causing him to bleed. He covered the opened wound with his hand.

"What are you thinking? I am not going to fight!"

Junpei was puzzled why she was doing this and with such haste as if she wanted to kill him so badly.

"True, true, I understand you, Takashi didn't want to hit girls too, but, say, I want to check something really quick, rather you really opened the second gate or not. If you did, you are definitely my opponent because all these two years, I couldn't open mine. Maybe if I defeat you, I'll get stronger and open the gate. You understand now? Fight or not, That's your own choice to make and I made mine, that's all. "

With that said, Yuri continued to strike another blow.

0