Book 1: Act I Scene 33 New member
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 33

 

New member

 

Blue sun had already gone down, and golden moon shined down upon the dark landscape. Emerald green leaves and grasses faded into dark blue, shadows swallowed the whole houses and shop stands making their territories larger. Every houses and places already had their curtains shut to sign that Mages who own are not occupied. On the contrary, there was one place where bright white light lit up. That place was Guild called Empty World. The scenery takes on after what happened last scene. In the scene, Junpei was still fast asleep, Yuri was wrapping bandages around the blade, and others were gathered arguing something. The thirty third scene is about new member in the guild.

 

Sonya was seen speaking to Shinji. She was rather mad about Junpei joining the Guild. She made several hand gestures saying that she didn't understand why he welcomed him to join.

 

"Hey, you lied. You clearly said if he wins and he didn't win."

 

Shinji gave out a loud sigh giving a shrug. He knew why she was saying that. He already knew that she was just trying to convince him to

send Junpei back to Human World because it is too dangerous to be around here.

 

"C'mon, if he were to fight Yuri head on, he definitely would have won the match. Also win or lose, he put up a good fight for a rookie. And not only that he fought A Ranked Mage right before, he was at his disadvantage."

 

Right when Sonya was about to lose her temper, Kaori pat her shoulder from behind. The warmth feeling from her hand made her keep her cool again. As she hit her hand away from the shoulder, she turned back to look at her eye to eye.

 

"Calm down, will ye? It'stsya not like ya to lose cool just because someone is joinin our Guild."

 

"Don't ya know anything? Hellbeasts will make a move anytime soon."

 

Kaori gave out a puzzled face waiting for her to explain more. Before going any further, Someone opened the front door. One who opened the door was Verex. Unlike others, he had light tanned skin, pointy ears. He wore black outfit top to bottom and wore cloak over them that matched his spiky black hair. Holding a sharp dagger in his right hand, he stood straight up with height of 6'0 feet high. He spoke as he came inside of the guild.

 

"Enigma, he appeared several days ago in Human World when you were with someone. I am estimating that someone is a Hellbeast who was in par with you and he made an appearance there."

 

"Argh, it's good to have you know without telling you anything, but can you keep your magic away when we are not fighting?"

 

On the floor her shadow was combined with Verex's shadow. The shadow went side ways to make one big black ball of shadow on the floor. Then the shadow changed its shape somewhat of female human with long hair and fighting with magics. Next, something was added to female's body part. It was hard to tell because it was just the shape of shadow. Several seconds later, the thing attached in female body was detached and disappeared. It was one of his magic. A shadow link (Juuhn Viaamuhn), this allowed to combine the shadow with someone else's and read the patterns and movements of what the shadow did for several days. It was hard to see black shade moving and they could combine with other shadows, which could make things more complicated, but he had been using this magic a lot, so he got used to see what was what. 

 

"My apology."

 

"How did you know Enigma was with me?"

 

Sonya asked with curiosity.

 

"Things that appeared beside your hand was shape of part of the cloak, which similar to what I am wearing."

 

When he was done answering, he detached his shadow from her shadow. Slowly observing the surrounding, he spotted new faces like Rian, Randame, Shikihime, and Junpei.

 

"We have a few guests in here."

 

He turned his faced to Shinji waiting for him to introduce who they were. He cleared up his throat to speak out loud. /but then again, he didn't know what their names were. Only thing he knew was that their race. Human and Mage. He hastily went up to Junpei and whispered.

 

"Ah, umm, What's your name again?"

 

Instead of telling him, he introduced everyone by himself. When he looked at his eyes to introduce everyone, he felt strange aura different from Mage surrounding him. With a slight intimidated face he raised the voice.

 

"Umm, I am Aono Junpei, black haired girl is Shikihime, and blonde girl is Livingwood Rian."

 

Junpei directed his finger to each one of them to point out which one is who. Verex scanned all of them top to bottom in a second. He asked back with curiosity.

 

"So, who is this hat girl over here? I assume she is not your friend?"

 

"Umm, well, she is Randame, I got nothing on her except her name and the fact that she is Hellbeast. She isn't my friend."

 

When they heard name Randame, they placed their foot one step backward except for Verex. They then came forward to see her closely.

 

"Hey! why are you guys staring me? You creeps!"

 

"So you are saying that she is a Dame clan? I can't believe that such fragile girl is a legendary dame clan. And we almost killed this girl."

 

Sonya muttered herself as she moved around to observe more of her appearance and her aura surrounding her.

 

"My apology, members of Empty World, I know you Mages are curious about Dame clan, but it is an uncomfortable subject for Ran."

 

It was triangular hat talking. After seeing what was talking, they all freaked out. Yuri tripped with unexpected situation, Sonya's jaw dropped down, but Kaori on the other hand was quite interested.

 

"Ah, talkin hat, how intriguing! Can I please wear you? please, please, pretty please!"

 

Then the hat gave a long pause and finally gave out an answer but along with the answer, there was a request.

 

"Can you guys let Ran join this guild?"

 

Suddenly only sound of wind was heard giving a moment of just pure silence.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: I just realized in order for viewers to read easier, I had to enter again after pasting. I am sorry for not doing earlier..

                           I hope you guys enjoyed the chapters so far.... 

0