Book 1: Act I Scene 34 Confrontation
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 34

 

Confrontation

 

Within world of Hellios, there were major five villages. In Northeast, there was Naedex, in East, there was Gyurean, in West, there was Windia, in South, there was Suhanz, and lastly, in Northwest, there was Jesthumn. The thirty fourth scene takes different point of view in the world of Hellios. dark blue street, full of Hellbeasts separated in dozens of groups walking on the flat cemented floor. On the contrary, there were hardly any merchants. Instead there were gathering of Hellbeasts in one place, fighting each other. Hellbeasts weren't using any magics though, they were just brawling out full frontal with their stamina and strength alone. On the floor, there was a bowl filled with jewelries and shining objects. Around two Hellbeasts, all the viewers surrounded them cheering on Hellbeast who they bet on winning. These gathering of events were happened often. These events mostly occur in abandoned villages or cities.

This village name was Occurd, it was torn down village. There were hardly a light around the village. Atmosphere surrounding the air was spooky. The village was smelled with such filth like the odor of corpses that were not taken care of. This village was actually full of energy and good environment, however, one day, few gathering of Hellbeasts destroyed the place marking their territory. Ever since then, it became more like a dark alley.

In the middle of the street, Kyondame could be spotted near the gathering of the fight between two Hellbeasts. She wasn't fighting. She was just observing how much powerful they were. They were no near in her level so she turned the other way and headed to her destination. With such crowded place, she put her pinkie in her ears to lessen the volume of voices.

 

"Kleisee (Geez), it has gotten more crowd in here. He better be here. He was said to be in here dealing and selling something."

 

As Kyondame was searching, she bumped into somebody. That someone didn't even budge, but felt it. This someone was a guy. He was in a height of 6'9 and had very muscular upper body with perfect physique. His appearance was quite simple. He had short brown hair with black eyes.He wore plain white t shirt and as for the bottom, long muscular legs fit into blue jean. He spoke as he was turning his face to see who was there.

 

"Does someone want to fight me?"

 

Kyondame's eyes met his when he turned. she freaked out at first, but it seemed like Dame clans have common thing. She started to brag. She stepped away from him slowly putting her both hands on her waist.

 

"Ha, ha, ha, do you even know who I am?I am the A rank Hellbeast, Diabolical Demon!"

 

When he heard the name, he right away knew she was from Yami. He gently put his hand on his neck pushing it to make a crack sound.

 

Ttak* Ttak* Ttak*

 

"Kyondame, wields the power of Yame clan, despite the dame bloodlines. Attribute, darkness. But attribute of darkness's effect of untouchable happens when it is well trained. I accept your challenge."

 

Before Kyondame could react to his statement, his leg was coming down to attack her. It was easily dodged, but his attack was coming constantly making harder to evade. His legs stretched out so tenaciously they let out powerful air blows every time.

 

Kyondame couldn't keep up his speed no more. As she was barely dodging left and right, she threw a punch. Right when she threw a punch, purple circle was summoned covering her majority of arm. The symbol in the circle looked rather more unique than other magical circles. When magical circles were summoned, symbols were mostly drawn as stars. On the contrary, for this symbol, there was two layered cross drawn inside and within the separated circular triangle, thousands of letters started appearing trying to fill up all the space. It didn't fill the whole, but it filled almost half. Next this magical circle wrapped her arm top to bottom. Finally when it contacted a foe, her arms turned into giant gray fist.

 

Bash*

 

The gigantic fist went all the way to near wall with full force. Kyondame was expecting male Hellbeast to kneel down before her. But, there was no impact on the wall, where the crack mark was suppose to be.

 

"Che, is this your demonification? To make your body into transform into certain parts of Demon's body from Nether World. Such brutal force, but this won't work on me. You gotta go for stronger demon."

 

There was no way swarm of Hellbeasts gathered around Kyondame and the male Hellbeasts. As he was handling gigantic fist with just one hand, they cheered as if they were in an actual death battle.

 

She just paused standing surprised to find him blocking her fist with just one hand. This gave him chance to land a first blow. Just when he was about to punch the fist, the fist shrank down and this time, he saw that her hand was now transformed into crescent shaped blade.
They started running toward each other to start fighting for real. She swung and the he threw a punch. A bare fist was no match for a sharp blade, but when it was about to touch the blade, its color changed into shining gray making his whole arm into metal. They were planning to fight more, but sound of claps came out of the dark corner of the village.

 

"Well, well, Long time no see, Kyondame. I see you met my member, Sezenhein Velloke, Kyondame. Seeing you left the guild and coming in this trashy place, you must be looking for something?"

 

Velloke put away his arm turning to face his Guild Master.

 

"This weakling doesn't deserve to say what she needs. She couldn't even give me entertained."

 

Kyondame's temper started to go up.

 

"Ma, ma, let's hear this girl, she might not be stronger than you, but she has something you don't have."

 

Velloke stared with a puzzled look on his face wanting more information.

 

"She has vengeance, she is blood thirsty to kill any Mage out there."

 

Then he approached to where Kyondame was standing and whispered.

 

"So, what is it that what you want?"

 

Kyondame then spoke as if it was an obvious answer.

"Mage hunting......"

0