Book 1: Act I Scene 37 Another member
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 37

 

Another member

 

Deep in the dark alley there were gatherings of Hellbeasts waiting for their time to infiltrate World of Mage. Well, only step in the Green Line anyways to prevent Mages to come to Hellios. However, that was unlikely to happen since fights were taken in Erlias, they were most likely to stay there to kill all the Hellbeasts. On the other hand, five Hellbeasts were against this ideas getting ready to rebel in their own way. Jubien observed the surroundings to find an opening while Kyondame tried to start conversation with those who were wearing masks. The thirty seventh scene will cover the infiltration.

 

Few hours of waiting, every Hellbeasts in the room started moving Those who wielded metal attributes, used their magic to separate the metal to open up the closed gap. Blue sun shined upon the darkness blinding them. When they were seen by the other Hellbeasts, They killed them to eliminate the evidence they had their hidden territory. They didn't even ask or warn them, they killed them with merciless eyes. Hellios was located in West, so they had head for opposite, which was East. Some were jumping, some were running, and some were so fast, they couldn't be seen.

 

'Chech, chech'

 

One in the red lined mask made a signal hiding from all the Hellbeasts who were heading to Green Line. Those who left behind turned around to see what he was signaling to. One in the blue lined mask approached silently to not get caught by others. On the contrary, when approaching, one with the red lined mask lifted first three fingers as though it was representing some secret code. As soon as the one with the blue lined mask saw three lifted fingers, The one with the blue lined mask turned back to three Hellbeasts who were behind and said. One with the blue mask was also a male. It could easily be figured out just by hearing the voice. His voice was low toned.

 

"We'll go to Northeast to prevent the any contact with other Hellbeasts."

 

"What? I thought we were going head on...."

 

Kyondame stopped her sentence to think what their names were.

 

"Ao, my name is Ao. We go by color of our masks. And we are going there because other guilds might catch us. Not you, but we are in bounty lists after all. Furthermore, some are swore not to cross the Green Line so they might stop us from it."

 

As he gave out his specific information, he took out a sharp azure dagger grip wrapped around with soft leather covered in blood out of his cloak. He looked left and right making sure nobody was watching him. But, Knowing that rest of the Hellbeasts who were strolling around the villages had left and escape because of the mess, he already knew there wasn't anyone hiding around just to be killed. He put his arm to where blue shiny dagger was head and made a fist. Dagger which was heading to East then exploded in mid air.

 

"This should make distraction and a decoy."

 

Kiiri (Yellow) whispered silently as the dagger exploded.

 

"What are you doing? This will get everyone's attention."

 

This voice was coming from young undeveloped high toned female voice. As the firework was still at it, he mafr a hand gesture that said he needed them to follow him. Without knowing anything they followed his instruction. They were completely clueless about what was going to happen, but they didn't have a choice.

She approached Ao hastily to ask, but Ao was gradually moving faster as the wind passed through him. He movement was fast enough to make himself not visible with even with Mages' eyes. This made quite a gap between them. She was speechless when the gap was getting bigger. Eventually she lost her temper. Her face got bright red. She hopped quickly to his side finally dashing in the same line with him.

 

"Care to talk,I mean explain, Ao?"

 

"The explosion was a decoy to make a false alarm to them and also that's where all the other Hellbeasts are, so it's quite not a false alarm, but they will save for us the trouble."

 

Kiiri gave out a strange look.

 

"But, that is not why I am in a hurry, it looks like someone is following us."

 

He stopped when there was someone before their eyes. One who stood before them was a premature girl whom yet to blossom yet. Her name was Ai Aihara, well known to other guilds by her intellect and thorough calculating calculation. She too was in same height with Kyondame, but she had long white silk hair. She had transparent white eyes shining as though sunshine had reflected the clean dish making a small reflected light. She wore rather quite poorly. She was wearing white overall gown that was a lot bigger than her size.

 

"Two under dogs, one Dame clan, and one street fighter, winning percentage is estimation of 85% guaranteed.."

 

"What?! Who is this bitch?"

 

Kyondame lost her temper right after she heard about 85 percentage of losing. On the contrary, Ao and Kiiri put their arms before her to warn not to do something that stood out. So she stepped back, but wanted her to explain regardless.

 

"Aihara Ai, I am Calculationist. I observe and gather data on them to calculate and estimate their winning and losing chances. Not only that I measure the distance, longevity of the attack so I could easily dodge or get advantage of the attack. Any further movements will be useless against me. Now tell me what id your goal."

 

"Che, Inventious, eh?"

 

Inventious, other way of calling Mage, but it is quite different. Inventious don't use magic as their center weapon, instead, they use their brain, intellect to fight an opponent. Kaori is a good example of Inventious. She use science to get her benefits.

 

Ao continued his sentence.

 

"What will happen if we don't...."

 

Before he could finish his sentence, Huge pressure of wind got heavier. The wind pressure was so strong it got point where they had to kneel down.

 

"Wind attribute?"

 

This wasn't Ai's doing, since she was about to kneel on the ground barely resisting. Behind her Aka (Red) appeared. He patted her shoulder making her touch both her legs and hands on the ground. This wasn't all, the pressure kept going to make a huge damage in the ground as well. It cracked to open up a deep hole deep enough to bury a body.

 

"Inventious or not,, amateur is an amateur. Fire, Water, Metal, and Darkness have to be summoned by the magical circle, but wind and ground are completely different story. Although you could prevent ground magic because you are standing on them, but wind? Wind is everywhere you go, They sometimes don't even know it could be a weapon for others because it is part of everyday environment."

 

Rest of them were just standing there speechless as white haired girl was going down hill. They looked each other thinking when it was going to stop. It went for a few seconds to bury her way in..When the pressure had stopped, there was a silience in the air, but not a second later, Ai jumped all the way up moving her body to flip forward. This way she was able to approach and land a clear kick on Aka.
When her heel hit on his head, this made him flinch. In addition, the impact of her strike broke the mask he was wearing. He tried to adjust the mask into right place, but it eventually gave a crack the whole parts revealing his face. He had blue short hair, black eyes, and unusual burnt mark around his cheek area. He let out a sigh.

 

"Good grief, do I really deserve to have my mask broken like this? I'll show you who is superior around here."

 

He suddenly appeared behind her back grabbing back of her head. Ai was amazed how fast he was. He just held it tightly and lift her up with just grabbing her head. She let out a moaning sound, but he didn't care. He then gathered all the mana source into his hand and just forced her head down on the ground making a huge crash sound.

 

"I'll make sure you don't stand on the ground again."

 

He was about to land a deadly blow, but right when he was in action, the crippled girl let out her voice out silently with breathtaking.

 

"Joheinne Hugh, Special Rank, chance of winning, 0.0000001%. There is no chance I will win against vicious guy like you."

 

Hugh was surprised when she knew him.

 

"What is your motive?"

 

The crippled girl turned into wind leaving out no trace. She then appeared beside Kyondame and spoke. When she appeared beside her, she had no wounds or injuries she got from Hugh.

 

"I am in Gourei Guild, my master, of course found out that explosion was a decoy to leading somewhere so my master wanted me to search around to one who did this."

 

"Are you going to stop us?"

 

Ai laughed as if they don't get what she meant and smirked.

 

"Do you still not get what I meant? I want in, what you guys are about to do sounds more fun than what my guild does."

0