Book 1: Act I Scene 38 Miscalculation
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 38

Miscalculation

 

White buildings that were stationary in the street, no Hellbeasts around except those who rebelled against them. Between the buildings, there was one hole with cracks around it. The depth of the hole was so deep it would take a whole minute to hear the sound of the drop of the small pebble. The thirty eighth scene will cover the other perspective. Four of six Hellbeasts just stared down the hole to see how deep it it could be. Hugh looked them with a pathetic look tapping his index finger on his arm to count how many seconds it would take for them to get their eyes off of the hole. Ai too was tired of waiting. As they mutter how deep the hole could be, She stepped in opening her mouth.

 

"It is approximately twenty five meters deep. Now that you know, can we please go wherever you guys are headed?"

 

The perfect calculation amazed all of them. On the contrary, she stared at Hugh until he explained the plan.

 

"Your eyes, desperation, yet, tired, you are just bored with fights because there are no foe that could match up with your strength. So you decided to test our strength to how strong we are."

 

This words were coming from Kiiri. stated right off top of her head. Then she she put her finger pushing her top of her mask where her forehead was. It showed that she was thinking and pausing to say something.

 

"You have sloppy followers."

 

Ai looked up to Hugh as she pointed a finger to the rest. Ao pointed the finger back at her asking out of curiosity.

 

"This is out of sudden, but how do we know we can trust you? I mean you say yourself that you are going to help us, but how do we know that those words are lie or truth?"

 

The question was true, They didn't know if she was ordered to observe them and tell others later or she really was telling the truth and willing to help them. Also it was strange that she knew the name when she saw Hugh's face. Since he spent most of the time avoiding from the society and underground with his mask on, there was no chance to know who he is. Even his image in the bounty poster had his face with the mask on and Aka as name under it.

 

"I can't believe how naive you guys are., don't you think there aren't spies in the underground base of yours? And place between the alley? It's only matter of time you guys will get caught."

 

Ao was rather intrigued by what she was saying instead of being shocked.

 

"Interesting, you know you are quite threatening for a small girl, you know that?"

 

"Now then are we on the same page?"

 

After seeing Ao nodding, she moved on to follow Hugh.

 

"Well, this was a complete waste of time, we just wasted around twenty minutes. Now, they should be catching all of our allies and will check here soon."

 

Hugh started to speed up a bit in a hurry to head Northwest as fast as he could. He was moving so fast, others could barely catch up to his speed. Ai spoke as she was lining in the same line as him while running.

 

"Hey, no need to hurry, my friends will save us some time."

 

"Friends?"

 

"What? I never said I came here alone. I sent my comrades after I saw you guys. They will surely know who the allies and enemies are."

With that said, six Hellbeasts headed around the Blue Line.

 

On the other perspective where all the Hellbeasts were, they were caught by bunch of Guilds. Of course they expected when explosion had gone off. But they didn't know who did such thing. They tried to step back, but they were already surrounded by varieties of guilds making them outnumbered. They had no choice, but to fight. When they try to make battle stances, others did too.

 

"A-re? A-re? Who do we have here? Some low class Hellbeasts strolling toward West. Now where would swarms of Hellbeasts would go in this hour?"

 

Slight of feminine voice mixed with masculine voice was heard between the Hellbeasts that were surrounding the rebellions. She was wearing red shirt inside of her black jacket and baggy blue jean. As she was making an appearance her long silky scarlet hair was blowing left side of the field. Her name was Klaine Klarina, the master in Joycen Guild.When her tomboyish voice reached them, groups of Hellbeasts didn't say anything as if they didn't know anything about their plan. She had no idea, but she sure knew what they were up to was no good.

 

She put up her hand in front of her before others made a move. Purple magical circle was drawn in front of her and inside hundreds of wisp of fire were summoned. When all the wisp of the fire were ahead toward to where Hellbeasts were, another fire came above in the sky. Unlike the wisp of fire trying to gather together, this fire was expanding its size in a shape of rectangle. Then it wrapped around all the fire and exploded all together.

 

"What?!"

 

In the swarms of Hellbeasts, there was one man who had blue hair covered with a brown cloak. He raised his husky voice. He was the one who was sent by Aihara Ai to observe. His name was Glunder Gave, he had average height of 175cm and had rather fine physique as a man.

 

"May I say that was splendid fire magic, but if your are trying to use that kind of magic power, I dare say it is highly unlikely to be in a position as a Master. However, it is possible, if you are guild is that weak."

 

Klarina just gave out a laugh.

 

"Fire with fire? I like the idea. Hellbeast who leads the guild, I am guessing you have the confidence to defeat me?"

 

When she was about to make a first move by jumping, her movement and body stayed stationary floating in the sky. She was unable to attack. Gave took this chance to attack, but he too was unable to move.

 

"Is this magic? No, what could seize human's body?"

 

Klarina spoke as she looked over her body. to find what was stopping her from moving.

 

"My apology, Klaine Klarina, Master of Joycen Guild. These words might be harsh to swallow, but I think it is point less to fight. I will take it from here."

 

Klarina was silent for awhile, not talking nor responding. She just stayed sill not resisting.

 

"So what is it that you want? Four eyes?""

 

Gave already figured out who it was. Without seeing eye to eye, he continued talking, but this time he was talking to someone else.

 

" Yami.."

 

Yami approached forward so he could be seen in the crowd. The reason Klarina and Gave couldn't move was simple. Their auras trembled before his aura, unconsciously making their body to stop moving. When they noticed Yami was in presence, they all turned their eyes to stare the greatness. He was still handcuffed, but instead of tuxedo clothing, he was wearing plain white shirt and blue short. Hellbeasts who were cornered were panicking thinking what to do. As they started to tremble, Klarina focused to get out of the high pressure aura. It took a few seconds to barely move her hands. She took her hand and stabbed it in her own chest. When her hand was coming out of her body making a bloody hole, she was trembling, but was able to get out of the aura that was dominating her aura.

 

"Clever, putting damage to yourself to change the currency of your aura so you can escape from the aura. Seeing, blue haired got out of the situation, it seemed like he found out what was making him immobile."

 

Gave went up to one who raised the voice. One who raised the voice was Sarmone Denza. He had green short hair, rather calm and wise eyes dyed in blue and wore black cloak to hide his body. With height of 5'4 feet, he didn't look that threatening. He went behind and put his hand in front of the neck.

 

"You should observe what others' attribute before you make a move."

 

"I already know your attribute, wood, ground. On the ground, something was stitching together in my feet. You don't have to care about who is going to kill you."

 

Sarmone warned him.

 

Right when he was going to use magic, Within Denza's body, there were sharp spikes growing. In a flash, small spikes grew as large as normal human being. The spikes remain attaching to his body making him look like porcupine, but with huge spikes. One of the spikes poked through Gave into chest causing severe injuries.

 

Pfook*

 

Blood was everywhere. His heart started to pump and heart rate increased then he finally died just like that. Denza shrunk down the spikes molding with his skin again. And he looked down at him.

 

"Those who observe enemy's weapon and learn what it can do will certainly achieve victory. It's quite a shame that you did know my weapon, but couldn't see my strategy behind it."

 

While Klarina looked over to where Denza was and saw the disaster, she was pulled by long skinny wood to Denza's side.

 

"Wha, what are you going to do with me?"

 

She finally knew how dangerous it is to fight against them. Her face was filled with fear.

 

"Don't worry, you are not in rebel, they are."

 

"Then why the hell did you seize me to fight?"

 

"Because he was stronger than you."

 

Sudden silence. She wanted to fight back that she is stronger, but she had no will to speak.

 

Denza pointed at cornered Hellbeasts who didn't know what to do.

 

"So what are we going to do with these Hellbeasts?"

 

"I guess kill. Going to the other side is against the law after all."

 

When Yami finished his sentence, there was huge darkness surrounding the area swallowing up all the Hellbeasts making them to nothingness.

0