Book 1: Act I Scene 39 In to the Blue Line
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 39

 

Into the Blue Line

 

Blue Line, where Mages and Hellbeasts drew the line to live separately. The law was to never cross the Blue Line. Blue line, where colorful plants and trees grew to make it look peaceful with tranquility. Instead of thick air, light air filled the vast forest. Wind breezed through the forest just enough to make grasses dance in a harmony. There were also several riverside and waterfall settled down somewhere in the forest demonstrating their emerald water streaming through their current. However, One could contact one to discuss the matter of the infiltration to give a head up telling their reasons why they were doing it. This debate or discussion could only be done in Blue line and Blue Line only. Thirty ninth scene will take place in whereabouts in the Blue Line.

 

After Yami and rest of the guilds left, six Hellbeasts finally reached their near destination to Blue Line. Since there were nothing, they first thought they were either killed or captured by others. They still had suspicion about the place though. Other Hellbeasts might have had stayed behind to check if other Hellbeasts were around.Six Hellbeasts observed the surrounding area to sense the aura of others, but there weren't any, at least not that they knew of. The place was clear and silent.There were no damage in any building structures or bloodshed on the ground. This didn't stop Hugh to stop wondering what was going on here.

 

"What happened here? There is no trace of anything."

 

While everyone was in suspicion, Kyondame, instead of observing to feel the aura, she tried to feel the atmosphere, nature surrounding. There was nothing special. But, not being special was the cause. There was no smell of life force nor presence as if though they were all sucked by a huge black hole.

 

"It's Yami, he swallowed whole armies of Hellbeasts."

 

"What, Yami?! If we get caught, we'll disappear into nothingness."

 

Jubien raised his voice by hearing a words.

 

"True, true, but with his capability, he would have sensed our presence by then, but why just leave, rather than chasing us?"

 

Kiiri said her thoughts out loud. She was quite observant. As she was locked in her thought, Ai replied to her curiosity.

 

"Because he is just testing us. Or rather, you."

 

She pointed her finger at Kyondame and added more words in her sentence.

 

"He wants to test how strong you are, how far you can go. He probably knew you were going to form an alliance to infiltrate Erlias. Meaning, he knew your foolish plan from the very beginning."

 

'Che, I don't need his pity."

 

She spat on the ground looking rather pissed at the situation. After hearing it, she lost interest to go any further, so she tried to turn to go back. On the contrary, when she turned around, there was Ao standing to block her.

 

"You have any idea what you are doing? We created a opening and chance to go to Erlias then you try to quit? Also it was your idea to go infiltrate. Where is your responsibility?"

 

Kyondame paused for a while not saying anything. She didn't know what to do. She didn't want to do as what Yami had knew all along and she didn't miss this opportunity either. She sighed loudly all at once and turned back again to face front, where Blue Line was at.

 

When they arrived before their destination, they saw green leaves glowing hanging in the trees' branches. Between every trees, shiny azure vines tangled trees to trees looking like one of the ornaments. On the ground covered with soil, there were emerald grasses dancing freely moving left and right. Mild wind that had the color of mild yellow everytime it passed through its obstacles, it made forest glimmer even brighter. It was first time seeing Blue Line too. They were awed by the view. They didn't move for a second. Then they snapped out of it.

 

"So, what now?"

 

Kyondame looked turned her face to others hoping they know what their move was. On the other hand, they stared back at her waiting for her to make a move.

 

"Hey, what the heck. It was your idea to infiltrate. Don't tell me you don't have any plan?"

 

"Umm, Ehem..

 

She cleared out her throat to say something. Then she finally raised her voice to speak.

 

"Fir, first let's go in."

 

As they went through the bushes to go into the forest, only the sounds of wind welcomed them. But this silent moment didn't go far.
In the woods, suddenly dozens of ice shaped like kunai flying their ways. It was full frontal attack so it was not that hard to dodge them. The problem was what came next. Dozen of ice kunais froze the ground, grasses, and everything around them. As the ground started to freeze, at the every end of all frozen ground, strings of ice rise and trapped them inside like the birds in the cage. It may have had looked like just fragile ice strings, but it didn't even budge when they try to break out of them.

 

"Let's see, what do we have here? two masked fellas, one wild guy, one good looking guy, not my type by the way, and two brats."

 

One girl appeared in the wood revealing herself. Her name is Kyuri Skye, magnificent ice Mage in Erlias. However, she was known as Amazing Beauty than powerful Mage. Her guild was in Ledden Guild. She had long green hair with emerald charismatic eyes. Her skin was dyed in white-ish peach and her body was perfect fit for a model. She wore white silk shirt that had long sleeves, which came down only to her little longer than her elbows. She wore short jean that was bind by blue leather. This blue jean was so short that it didn't even cover her thighs. Jean was also unbuttoned showing bit of her black underwear.

 

"Che, why is this ice so hard?"

 

Kiiri muttered as she touched the string of ice.

 

Crush*

 

The strings of ice broke into pieces and this time pieces of ice circled around them. Each ice in the area started to moved in a pattern of arbitrary trying to strike the foes. They tried to dodge the ice that were flying randomly at them, but they were too fast leaving them mild damages. It was not a big problem at first, but it became a problem when they didn't stop to move. While ice was going crazy, Hugh observed surrounding the view then he muttered to cast a spell.

 

Repel*

 

Color of light green magic circle was drawn where he was standing and lrt out a sudden strong wind around him blowing out all the ice. This wind also blew his allies away too, but he didn't have enough time to apologize. He smiled as he looked up to see Skye's face.

 

Sanction*

 

This time instead of wind blowing out all the obstacles around it, it drew all the obstacles around in limited boundary. Of course, Skye was drawn in too. In mere three seconds, she was standing in front of Hugh. I happened so fast, she caught off guard long enough to make another move.

 

Heins dell Gruassa (Pain in Wind)*

 

dozens of daggers that were hiding in his cloak were dragged by the wind torturing Skye moving randomly like what her ice moved few minutes ago. However, this didn't stop from her to suffer in such pain. She was surely getting damaged by the daggers, but she smirked looking down on him.

 

"Most Mages and Hellbeasts use hand held weapons so that they could use it when the time is convenient., but I am different. I am always equipped with weapons. She gradually lifted her index finger and pointed downward. And right when he saw what it was, she lifted one of her leg to hit his face with her knee. The knee hit his chin, trying to make him fall back.

 

As he was about to fall on the ground, she landed safely on the ground and kicked his face in the cheek side of the face. The weapon she was talking about washer foot wear. she had normal shoes, but On the bottom of the shoes, there were two sharp keen blades attached to each shoes making total of four blades.

 

Blood burst out in one of his cheek where it got stabbed by the blade. He fell on to the ground barely holding position by putting his hand down on the ground preventing not to collapse. He felt there was nothing he could do.

Seeing the fight between Hellbeast and Mage, they tried to take an action, but they stopped when they heard a voice of a young female. She raised her voice as she sighed.

 

"Ha~ What a great view we have. A beautiful lady exposing her body like a show off. Now, now, how about you show Mages who are hiding?"

 

"You seem to notice."

 

One who spoke had tiger mask on her face, indicating it was Jeah. As her sentence was finished, dozens of Mages appeared out of trees, branches, and leaves posing to fight any moment. And at that same moment dozens of Hellbeasts made their appearances infiltrating inside of the Blue Line. They were standing sides by side to fight against Mages.

 

"Wha, what the hell is going on?"

 

Jeah turned back to hopeless Hellbeasts didn't know what to do.

 

"You dimwits, if you want to get out of this fight, follow me."

 

Others Mages tried to stop them by casting varieties of magics when they hear they are going to escape, However, it was stopped dozens of Hellbeasts' magic.

 

And right when they created an opening, Kiiri, Ao, Kyondame, Jubien, Hugh, Ai, and Jeah were out of the sight from other Hellbeasts and Mages.

0