Book 1: Act I Scene 45 Result
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 45

 

Result

 

Every bit of blue light had disappeared telling that sun had finally gone down. With no sun, warmth in the atmosphere became cold atmosphere. Dark blue sky was now turning into black. As the strong breeze of wind passed by Jax, she approached before he try to make a move. Even though he was heavily injured, but she didn't let her guard off. Also, because sun had gone down, it would be hard to fight since she couldn't feel the presence or aura. She had to fight with seeing only, which would be hard to do when the day is dark. The forty fifth scene will be about fight between Jax and Velloke.

 

She held her spear high and slashed to make strong pulse of wind. However, before it could reach him, the metal wall appeared in front him blocking the wind. He tried to find a safe place where he could rest for even one second. He was too exhausted to deal with such thing since he was fighting while back with other Mages too. So he quickly hid behind one of the buildings. This was possible because he had no presence nor aura visible to others and dark sky was on his side. He inhaled and exhaled couple of times to catch up his breath as he turned back to see Jax's whereabouts. She wasn't seen nearby, but it took only few minutes to figure out where he was,
While she was observing around the city full of blocks of buildings and stands, she moved her right hand left to right as if she was drawing an invisible round lines.

 

Juudienen ghedia (Drawn Wings)*

 

At the same time when invisible line was drawn, huge slash of wind appeared before her. This slash of wind cut through everything it touched. The movement of the wind was just a blink of an eye. It cut through buildings and many other constructions. This wind killed those who were inside the constructions too and along with those who were innocent Mage who were observing. Now concrete ground was dyed in blood and every bits of buildings and constructions had little bit of blood on them. Velloke stood up after seeing what happened to the innocent Mage.

 

"You crazy?! You kill all those innocent Mages who were observing and in the buildings?"

 

"Oh? I didn't know Hellbeasts look after Mages? It's actually your fault that they died. If you guys weren't here in the first place, this wouldn't have had happened. And only few are dead. Sacrifices has to be made when we have to deal with monsters like you guys."

 

Jax smirked as she spoke as she stared at Velloke with heartless eyes. Velloke stared back still doubting what just happened now. He then put his arm in front of him to cast a spell. Within the magical circle that was dyed in gray he summoned, four six tall metal bars appeared. Then those bars of metal flew to where Jax was. She tried to get rid of those metal, but before she could do anything, something wrapped around her making her immobile.

 

This something was one of Velloke's weapon. Same weapon he was going to use, but couldn't because he had to assist this group.

 

"What the hell is this?"

 

Jax tried to resist, but it was hard as metal. And as she tried to get out of the situation, five bars of metal had landed around her in fair amount of distance.

 

"What are you going to do? Is this your progression of using your Zien Myuou?"

 

While Velloke was closing in, the length of his weapon shortened too, but still wrapping her. Eventually he was surrounded by five metal bars. He looked through her frightened eyes and tapped her shoulder. He leaned forward whispering in one of her ears.

 

"Hmm, I don't know. Do you even know if I can use Zein Myuou?"

 

She didn't answer.

 

"Telling without showing would be spoiler right?"

 

Jax didn't know what the metal bars were for, but that wasn't the problem. She still couldn't move because she was wrapped around metalic bendable sword. He raised his sword along with her since she was trapped in his weapon and strike up and down several times. She was heavily damaged by brutal force of impact every time she hit bottom. However, she was still conscious. She inhaled and exhaled slowly to concentrate. She knew that if she panicked now, she would overlook chances in this situation. Of course, she wasn't sure if there was one, but she took this opportunity anyways. It was do or die in this case anyways.

 

In her eyes thousands of images turned making her to see surrounding of current situation, area, environment, and Velloke still smashing her to ground using his weapon repetitively. She could call out the wind, but she was more focused on finding way out. Then she had a thought.

 

Crietch (Screech)*

 

Harpie's soul appeared in her back and she opened her mouth making hyper voice, It vibrated through out all the area in front of her. This made Velloke finally drop his weapon. Soon as he dropped the weapon, the metallic sword that was wrapping her was now shrank down to normal sword size. Hence, she was now free.

 

"You are trouble. I'll kill you before you make any move."

 

She opened her hand if she was collecting something. Green flow of energy appeared out of nowhere in the sky and started to gather in one place which was on her palm. It was only few at first, but dozens, and hundreds of green energy appeared from the sky going down to her palm in the end. When this green energy was all gathered, it became as big as a basketball.
Velloke observed as every bit of green energy gathered onto her palm.

 

"Interesting, this source of green energy is coming from wind. You are borrowing every wind's energy. Is that your Zien myuou's signature move?"

 

As he spoke, the green energy had gotten bigger and bigger. By the time she raised her arm, the size of green enrgy was now bigger than the metal building that was sliced by one of her attack. All that left was to throw the green energy, but she didn't. She was waiting as though she had alternative motive.

 

Velloke took this chance to strike again. He grabbed his weapon yet again and approached before anything happened because if that huge energy blew out he didn't know what was going to happen. When he tried to swung his sword to wrap her again, but huge wave of wind came from above to change the direction of where sword was heading.

 

"You still don't get it do you? With wind's energy source, I could push your weapon anytime. Now I control this territory."

 

"Yare, yare, Won't you stop talking? I figured that much. But that green ball of yours will do no good."

 

Velloke smiled as he cracked his knuckles getting ready to take action. Even though Jax got the upperhand of the situation, but she was pissed at his words making her think that he still got some tricks up his sleeves. She got so frustrated, she acted quickly. With huge energy on her palm she finally put it in front of her. When she let go off the energy ball, it gave a huge blow. This destroyed everything. The buildings, stands, and any other constructions were were completely destroyed.

 

However, he was holding it up, barely anyway. He crossed his arms trying to walk through wind. The closer he got to Jax, wind blew stronger and more wildly. It was reckless to go closer now.

 

"Well, This distance should be good. Not to close, yet not too far away."

 

"What the hell are you talking about? You know I can make wind closer?"

 

Velloke was still confident that he could win. He observed the area. He looked around to read the situation, what was torn up and what was not torn out by the wind. Then he opened his mouth shaking his head left and right.

 

"May I ask you one thing? Why are things all blown out, but the bars of metal didn't?"

 

He was true. If the wind was powerful enough to destroy everything in its path, it would have destroyed the metals that were surrounding her too. Looking at multiple bars of metal surrounding her, thousands of images passing by in her eyes.

 

"You, you! Was this your plan all along?"

 

Right when she finished her sentence, the metals around her bent to close in every angle. Now she was just a bird in a cage.

 

"I told you, Hell of a strong Mage, but you lack experience. You should have known, but you neglected the surroundings because they were not doing anything to harm you. I cast magic to summon metal somewhere in underground to attach to the metal bars outside to withstand the wind. Clever, don't ya think? Welp, now begone, I'll take the win."

 

Within somewhat looking like metal cell, dozens of metal bars appeared cracking through underground and brutally attacked Jax. And finally when metal bars went back to normal unbending, she was lying on the ground in unconscious state.

0