Book 1: Act I Scene 46 Intercepted
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 46

 

Intercepted

 

Sun had set down and strong wind blew as every single constructions were sliced. Of course, two of the Mage with the masks jumped to avoid the invisible slash of wind. Polie and Veron who were fighting saw it coming and dodged This wasn't all, after the slash, another strong force of the wind approached the area. It was no use, all four of them were swept by the wind and made a quite a far distance from the city. Their bodies were mildly damaged, but could hardly stand. It was because of the wind. Wind was blowing wildly even though they were far from it. The strong breeze made them struggle to fight then about few minutes later, it stopped. The wind was still in the area, but it went back to normal. In forty sixth scene takes in different angle during the fight between Velloke and Jax.

 

"Che, Jax should think of others for once, why did she have to blow us away too?"

 

Their mask was now cracked into pieces due to the wind finally revealing their faces. One was male and another was female. The one who raised the voice was named Nojiah Jollie. She had short spiky hair dyed in color of brownish red that went down little over her neck. she was wearing peach pink lipstick. She blew out hot breath upward by moving her lip upward to blow away messed up hair she had gotten from the wind attack. When she realized it wasn't working, she fixed her hair using her hands. Then she looked down where one of her comrade was at. with her eyes dyed in orange color. He was lying on the ground sitting up doing nothing. She got pissed when he was doing nothing.

 

"Hey! why aren't you doing anything?"

 

"Ehh? Do we really have to do anything? I mean there are only few of them. And they don't seem to be interesting."

 

This man was named Reddek Musama, he had long blonde hair that was tied to make it look like it is shorter. His eyes were average black. He seemed normal enough, but the scar on his face said otherwise. He had couple of X marked scar on left and right side of his chin.
He rubbed his chin mumbling gibberish as he was drawing something with his finger on the ground. Of course it wasn't visible, but his finger moved so fast it created a line of wind to make it little bit visible at the moment when his finger passed by every time.

 

"gibber, giber, gibe, giber."

 

Jollie was still staring down at her pathetic comrade. She gave out a loud sigh and smashed his head with her hand as she yelled in front of two foes who were looking at the situation all the way.

 

"You dumb head! Why did our leader asked me to take care of you? This is absurd. You are not even part of Heart scale, I always wanted to ask you something. Why did you come down from higher group to join this third rate group?"

 

"Because... because..."

 

He murmured instead of answering the question. Two of Mage who were on the other side were puzzled to what they were doing during the fight. Polie and Veron thought it was a one way chance so they acted rather quickly than before. Veron took left and Polie took right to slash them. However, Jollie blocked the left with her katana and took the some kind of weapon out of her cloak to block right side of her upcoming katana that was aiming at her. The object she was holding was short blade. It was covered in black ink and two red lines were drawn top to bottom on the front side of the blade.

 

"You say you are in third rate group, are you sure you can defeat us?"

 

"Areh? It's true that Heart Scale group is in the bottom of the ranking hierarchy, but I could say the same thing for you. Do you think you can defeat us with your third rate group?"

 

In situation like this, Musama was sitting on the same spot still moving his finger He didn't bother to look around what was going on. Then he yawned lying on the ground with his back on the floor as though he was going to take a nap.

 

"And you say he is stronger and in higher group? How come I can't sense any aura or feel his mana and presence?"

 

Polie changed his position by ducking and tried to slash again. Jollie like wise did the same thing. These actions were too obvious to her. She moved her body back slowly to avoid the first strike as she looked left to see where the katana was aiming at. It looked like it was heading for her torso. so at the same time she flipped tideway to kick the katana away slightly to change the angle. This made an huge opening for her to get out of the sticky situation.

 

"Are you for real? she dodged our attacks just like that?!"

 

Veron was shocked how she was so skilled, but Polie wasn't there to hear it. This didn't stop from him to not attack, instead he was making another move. The bolt of lightning suddenly appeared behind Jollie. He was moving so fast, it looked like he was transporting all of a sudden. She caught by surprise so she tried to turn to face him, but she was too late or rather he was too fast for her. He made a quick swing with his katana to slash her back.

 

And before she could react, his aura widened trying to dominate her aura. Fortunately aura wasn't dominating one or the other. she made sure she was focusing on how his next move was, but he was planning ten moves ahead of her. He appeared in front of her making bolt of lightning and slashed full frontal this time.

 

"Weird, you are not using your magic, only fighting with your weapon, feet and hands. Can I ask you why?"

 

There was no answer from Jollie.

 

Right when Polie was about to strike down his foe, the man who was sitting on the ground raised his voice. His voice was deep and low key toned.

 

"Because she is a Water Mage. One wrong move then her water can be disadvantage in this fight since you are electricity Mage."

 

Jollie took this opportunity to step back away from his katana. When he was about to get up for the firt time showing 180cm high height and fine physique, Veron went toward him trying to land an attack. He saw a sheathe around his waist so he was extra careful. However, Musama didn't make a move. He didn't reach out to his sward, but he did turned his face to stare at his opponent. When his katana contacted his arm, which he was aiming to cut, but it didn't go all the way to cut his arm. It only went up to one centimeter in.

 

"This was why I didn't want to fight. Everyone's boring. Oh, and if you don't move you are going to die."

 

As he warned with lazy voice, he finally reached out his sword and initiated counter attack. In a second his sword was unsheathed and he was wielding it pointing downward. It seemed like he just took out his sword out of the sheathe, but all of a sudden, there was one huge mark somewhat seemed to be a long line on Veron's chest. And along the line, blood burst out from the linear wound.
With a sudden wound, all he could do was kneel down before Musama. He put his hand on the wounded area and tried to block the blood from coming out, but the scar was too big to handle with his two hands. And the voice came above.

 

"You know wound that big, how fast I cut, vast amount of stamina withstood your strike, you know what that means right?"

 

"Tse, no wonder I couldn't feel a thing from you. You are a Swordsman. Your aura was compressed so we couldn't feel your Warrior's will. So what number do you stand on? Seeing how you could unsheathe your sword that fast, you should be in 13th Swordsmen link."

 

There was no answer. Instead, he tried to strike down his sword to land one last final strike. However, right when his edge of the sword was pointing at Veron's nose, he stopped. Or rather he was stopped by someone He moved all he could to kill, but he couldn't.

 

"A-reh?"

 

Then one voice came out of the corner. It was voice of middle aged male voice.

 

"Musama - San, there shouldn't have to be blood shed here. Let's be reasonable and hear what they want."

 

A male who happened to look like in early 20 finally made his appearance walking out of the broken boulders.

0