Book 1: Act I Scene 47 End of the line
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 47

 

End of the line

 

In dark sky, there was strange atmosphere in the air In the corner there was a man putting up his hand His fingers were positioned in weird way. Musama slightly moved his eyes to see who he was since he couldn't turn around to see him. His appearance was no different than college student in early twenty. He was wearing gray shirt with long sleeves and pants. He approached by stepping on gray concrete ground that was dyed because of sun had gone down. And as he was walking toward him, he slightly moved his fingers consecutively. It looked like he was doing something, but they didn't know what exactly he was up to. The forty seventh scene will take over how the fight ended.

 

The man with gray shirt was named Simon Bessaida, He had short bushy hair that matched his outfits. He was wearing round glasses that went in front of his ink black eyes. He was one of the member in the guild named Hessaighou. Musama wasn't able to feel powerful aura from him, but he knew he was going to be troublesome to deal with. Normally, he wouldn't be surprised, but he knew he was in his level or higher when the sound of fighting on the other side had been silenced. He figured they were also stopped by him.

 

"You, Why are you even here? This is our job. To get rid of them, outlaws and any interference."

 

Musama was rather calm about the situation he was given. When he relaxed his muscle telling he has no will to fight, he was able to move again. Veron was kind of shocked and puzzled at the same time. He just knelt down with no words leaving him speechless, but he was staring at two of the Mage wandering what they were going to do. He was so immersed into the situation, he forgot about why he stopped him instead of killing him.

 

However, instead of replying, he turned his face to where Polie was who was still immobilized and asked.

 

"What is your business in here, may I ask? Outlaws live in the shadow and wait for the opportunities to fight back, but here you are and your comrades in short of numbers, not to mention lack of power too. Also why are Hellbeasts in here and why did you join up with them?"

 

"Hah! I have heard of you, a member in Hessaighou, you are expert in strings. Nobody knows your attribute, but I heard you are capable of handling multiple Mages at the same time, Also expertise in acupuncture meaning you take care of Mages or living things who are wounded. Am I wrong?"

 

Simon smiled as he loosened the strings that were attached to every body. when he noticed Polie ignored his question not answering his question, this time he turned his face. When he saw Simon's face, it seemed like he wanted the answer from him.
Veron wanted to tell him what they were up to, but he didn't actually know why they joined Hellbeasts and fought in the first place other than the fact that they just attacked because they are outlaws. He opened his mouth anyways. His voice was doubting him too.

 

"Umm,I, I actually don't know."

 

"Interesting, it seemed like you wanted them to participate because you wanted to just get pass by the guards."

 

Simon put his two first fingers under his chin and locked in his thought for a second. There was pure silence. However, this silent moment didn't last long. Musama grabbed his sword on the ground to point at him. He raised his voice silently.

 

"Hey, hey, I know you want to stop the fight, but these guys are my prey. Is that how your Master taught you?"

 

Musama had offended him by bringing up his Guild Master, but Simon wasn't offended at all. He was just surprised at what he was saying to outlaws.

 

"Heh? Insulting my Master? I believe in my Master. Why my Master has taught me and make me become who I am right now."

 

Musama continued a second later.

 

"Also, I thought they were just small fries to you, Reddek Musama. You only seek those who are equal or stronger than you. Or have you changed your mind right after when I made an appearance?"

 

In that moment, aura that was compressed was released out of Musama's body. The aura crushed two Hellbeasts making them pressed against the ground in the area. It was vast amount of aura that came out of him, but it had no effect on Simon. He reached out one of his finger to push his glasses up to where his eyes were and asked.

 

"So instead of making an agreement, you will just fight against me, even what your doing is completely unreasonable?"

 

Musama gave no answer. He grabbed his sword with two hands and dashed to where Simon was. And while he was at it, he raised his sword to point at Simon again. When sword was raised, at the edge of the sword glow. Seeing him approaching, Simon pivot his feet to make a move. Out of his long sleeves, something somewhat looked like strings came out and dozens of strings became hundreds. These strings tried to hold down Musama like the last time, but this time his aura was so strong, it pushed away all the strings that tried to entangle him.

 

"It's not going to work now, I was off guard last time, so I wasn't aware, but now, I am well aware of your attack and strategies. This will be your end."

 

When he thrust his arm, it started to give a strong wind pulse then energy force that was dyed in color of silver blasted.. Simon easily dodged the wind pulse, but, he couldn't dodge the silver energy. It grazed him giving him a cut in his left cheek. He wiped off the blood with his finger. blood was still coming down, but he ignored it.was now his turn to get serious. More strings came out of his sleeves This time they moved like a whip. They started to hit the ground so hard, it made dust around in front of Musama. Simon was aiming to make a blind spot while making distraction with dusts. However, as Musama's eyes were reflected with images turning over in his eyes., he knew what he was going to do next. He closed his eyes opening the third eye, Eye of the Mind.

 

Like Mages, Swordsmen called it gates the same way, but not focal zone. Instead they called it Blood Oath. First gate was Sharpening. It allowed them to move with haste in accurate direction along with increasing their speed. Second gate was called Will of Faith. This allowed them to concentrate and accumulate their energy to hardening their weapon their weapons. Also This allowed them to make their body stronger and sturdier. And Third gate was called Will of Fire. This allowed them to focus mind to increase their physical strength along with weapon they wield and raise the sensitivity making them more self aware. Which meaning opening the third eye. Being able to sense without seeing. Two more to go, but they will be explained later on.
Even though, Musama's eyes were closed, he still could sense the presence of one's being and four others. Strong wind whirled around as he made cracking sounds moving his neck left and right as if he was marking his territory. Then he put his sword opposite side of where he was holding. At the same time dozens of strings approached where the sword was at.

 

"It's now over. I can see your every move. There will be no surprises from you. However, there will be from me."

 

He now put his sword in front of him accumulating silver energy again. He couldn't see Simon, but he knew where he was. He dashed through the dusts swung around his sword. When sword performed, the dusts around the sword was gone. When dusts were gone in sight, he could finally see Simon. He quickly moved his fingers to turn sword upside down and tried to land another strike by raising his sword diagonally. At that very moment, silver energy accumulated in his sword got out to make a huge uprising wave.
However, Simon didn't stand down. This time, not hundreds, but thousands of strings came out of his sleeves and started to gather all together in front him to make a shape of crescent moon. And when he raised his one of his arm, the strings that shaped like crescent moon moved toward the silver wave with incredible speed.

 

There was no doubt they will collide and give a huge impact, but right when they were facing each other to cause huge catastrophe, they disappeared into thick air.

 

"Mage fighting with Mage in a street way like savage being. May I say, it is kind of foolish thing to do. Look around you, there are still two around you. Also with your expertise in swordsmanship and with your strategic techniques, you guys could destroy the whole city."

 

Simon was about to turn to see who it was, but knowing that he couldn't feel any presence or aura, he didn't need to. He raised his voice as he put his hand down.

 

"You are right, it was irrational of me. I wasn't really going to fight, but somehow it turned out like to be like this. I call it self defense. But, What is monster like you doing here? It is very rare to see you even in Erlias. Could you tell me your answer Enigma?"

 

This time, Simon intentionally turned around to see man with bandages around his whole body including his face wearing dark blue cloak around him to hide the whole body and face.

0