Book 1: Act II Scene 1 Meeting
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 1

 

Meeting

 

In the scenery, it started in the vast room, spacious enough to fit more than ten cars. Walls around it were dyed with color of violet. As somewhat peach like aroma fill the room that were coming out of pink fire that lit on the candles that surrounded the room. The room was dark, except in the middle of the room, which was brightened by large light bulb that was attached in the ceiling. And in the center of the room where light was shining down upon, there was transparent oval shaped round table. It was hard to tell if it was actually placed there, but light exposed the lines in the shape. Seven Mages sat in the transparent chair glittering with light facing one another as though they were having some kind of discussion. Among seven Mages, there were few familiar faces. One was Kanzaki Yuri, as known as Ice Goddess. She was wearing white shirt with blue triangular collar and black skirt that looked just like typical high school girl uniform. Another was Fujikawa Sonya, as known as Flame Goddess. She was wearing white tank top showing little amount of her cleavage along with partial of her breasts and she wore blue skinny jeans that fit right into her rather muscular legs. And lastly, Shinji, as known as Wind God. He wore sky blue shirt with white baggy short. First scene of the second act will cover the basis of the Hierarchy system

 

History behind getting Gods or Goddesses titles were rather simple, yet hard to gain. There once was a time where Mages and Hellbeasts had the war. They called this Second Great War. Many were killed and injured in the battlefield in the war. Since Hellbeasts with Darkness attribute were in present in the past, there were times Mages with fundamental attributes could not attack back, thereby they were likely to be killed in action. However, among these Mages there were survivors. These survivors included who were lucky, who were strong enough to stay alive, and who fought alongside with Mages with Light attribute. Despite of being in crisis and peril situations, there were Mages who stood still to lead them to victory in the Second War. Hence those who led to fight or strategized in the Second war received the titles as Gods and Goddesses. They existed still as of this day to predict the Hellbeasts' move or governed their country to stay in balance.

 

Now getting back to the scenery, man with yellow short hair that came down to gis neck with yellow golden eyes turned his face to Shinji making intense pressure around the room. The pressure had gotten so strong, it forced everything pressed against the ground. Candles melt instantly letting fire let loose on the ground, pink colored bars of poles that were under the candles were crushed into pieces along with the table. He raised his voice as he rubbed his back his neck as if he had problems with the situation.

 

"Shinji, I felt Hellbeasts auras all around yesterday, what was all the fuss about? Did they have any motives to kill us? Do they want more wars? Is that it?"

 

"Chill, Jinsei, They were harmless. They were just curious about how strong our members were."

 

The man with golden hair was name Lionies Jinsei. He was the Lightning God. He was said to be the strongest Lightning Mage. There ertr two azure blue round shoulder pads on both of his shoulders. He was wearing rather stranger than others. He was equipped with golden plate of armors top to bottom. He also wore two round earrings sparkling with color of gold. He approached Shinji up close showing how tall he was compared to Shinji. He passed six feet easily, going almost over seven. He stared down at him took a glance filled with suspicion. This was his typical attitude full of sarcasm after all. Shinji tried to change the topic, but Jinsei continued asking more.

 

"I am not buying your shit. You are always careless when it comes to these kind of situation. We can't just pass this serious situation away, if you don't talk, I demand on new God Goddess to replace you."

 

"C'mon, chill out will ya? I do know it's important to talk about these things, but it's not like those Hellbeasts coming here had changed anything, right?"

 

Ghungou Sid, as known as Ground God, He had long black hair that slid down to his shoulders. He was wearing light brown trench coat outside of his black long sleeved shirt along with the black pants that matched with his shirt. He intercepted between conversation that were going back and forth. He rook a quick glance at Yuri and Sonya as he raised his voice.

 

"Aren't Yuri and Sonya in your Guild too? What are your thoughts on this? Are you on the same side with Shinji?"

 

Sonya rubbed under her chin to think what was on her mind. She kept thinking and thinking, to come up with an answer, but she didn't know how to respond.

 

"Umm, umm, let's see, I would say it was serious, but I wouldn't say it was that serious. I mean there was this guy and this guy and that guy....."

 

Before she kept going on, Yuri spoke be half of her.

 

"What she is trying to say is it is no big deal, but I disagree. I say that it's our opportunity to fight back. They went against the law first, they should be punished for their action."

 

She stared back at Jinsei waiting for his answer. Knowing his attitude, she knew he was going to agree with her, but his answer was kind of different than she thought.

 

"We will, but not today, We need to gather all the strongest Guilds first. it's good to see someone who tried to seek true sense of justice though, instead of these two slackers here."

 

Jinsei raised his voice as he looked at Sonya and Shinji with a pity look on his face. However one on the left who was observing the whole thing finally joined the conversation.

 

"We fight when time comes, we have to discuss the matter of the war with Hellbeasts after all. It would be unprofessional, if we just charge them. We are no different them if we act like that. But what I am concerned about is that Magical Competition is open, but since a lot of Mages had been injured and even killed. How are we going to continue this?"

 

The one who raised the voice was named Vihein Milly, as known as Water Goddess. She had orange hair that was tied to make pony tail. Her eyes were sparkling with color of ocean. She was wearing pink sweater with simple blue jeans. Before anyone could respond to the question, another voice was heard. It was Gelen Kleinz, He was titled as the Plant God. He had silky white hair long enough to cover one of his eyes. His eyes were dyed in blood red. He wore stylish red long sleeved shirt that matched with his color of his eyes and brown leather pants.

 

"Where are other Gods and Goddesses anyway? In order to have real discussions, we also need to hear their decisions and thoughts too, no?"

 

"Well, I don't know, maybe they are busy. Seven is over half anyway. Why don't we make final decisions right now?"

 

Kleinz looked surroundings waiting for someone to disagree with him. There was none. Most of the time every one was here, but there were time, there were few missing so only participants had to make a decisions for themselves. And this was the time. When there was silence in the air, he finally opened his mouth to state what his final decision was.

 

"Alright, since there was no mentioning, I will state my suggestion. First, we will not start a war against Hellbeasts because it is illegal starting a war without a notice. However, since Hellbeasts made a move, we will take notion to tell every single Mages in Erlias to warn them. Second, since sudden attack had happened, we cannot overlook this case,, surprise attack might happen next time. In order to prevent this, I think we need to be always on guard."

 

"Wow, I am surprised that you were that observant of looking into things, but what do you have in mind.?"

 

Jinsei asked out of curiosity. All Mages' eyes were now focused on him waiting to hear the plan.

 

"I think Magical competition is the thing we need right now the most. Through that, we could improve our techniques, skills, and new way of fighting to experienced Mages along with inexperienced Mage along with the newcomers."

 

"Hmm, interesting, anyone have any questions, or different suggestions or opinions?"

 

All the Mages in the room didn't say anything showing that they agree to all the terms which Kleinz had said. Just like that, the meeting was finally over.

 

When everyone was about to leave, Jinsei turned his face to glance Shinji gesturing to stay after the meeting as though he wanted to talk about something else.

0