Book 1: Act II Scene 6 Official member
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 6

 

Official member

 

Afternoon had already passed. Red moon rose as sky got darker and sparkling golden stars rose as well. They gazed upon everything under in behalf of the sun. There was tranquility in the atmosphere. Air was fresh, wind blew not strong nor weak made grasses danced as it blew into pattern to make contact with every objects passing by. However, it wasn't much in the inside of the guild. The intensity in the room was hard before, but it got more heavier as Maxias and Junpei went back to back conversation about their moral speech. While they were having difficulty agreeing with each other about justifying who they are with wisdom conversation, Shinji rubbed his chin thinking when they were going to fight. It was almost hilarious to him that how they got fighting into weird debate. And finally, Junpei and Maxias stopped talking and got into their original spot as though they were going to have a fresh start. The sixth scene will wrap up the rest of the fight between Maxias and Junpei.

 

Shinji sighed shrugging with lazy eyes to warn them.

 

"Ladies, ladies, time, I know you guys have plenty of time, but enough chatting and start fighting. I had enough of you guys stalking about this is suppose to this and this is suppose to be that. I mean seriously, They are just opinions, don't just destroy their right to speak what they have in mind. Jheez."

 

As Maxias and Junpefi turned to look at Shinji awkwardly, they realized he was more talkative than two of them combine. So they sighed heavily reflecting how pathetic they were and faced each other again. Right when they face again., their aura clashed against each other once again to create a vibration in the air. Surprisingly, Junpei made a first move. He started as dashing and later lifted his feet to fly over to Maxias's side. The amount of speed he was giving was so fast, his speed gave adequate momentum enough to fly for good thirty seconds. Back to where Maxias was, he accumulated his aura on his hand, once again to create sharp aura at the end of his hand. like blade taking over his hand. He swung his arm to make a wind slash

 

"Stop being cocky just because you can see glimpse of my next move. Even though you can interrupt my attack, you are nothing, but an amateur."

 

He disappeared in the sight and reappeared behind Junpei. He quickly grabbed his bit of clothing floating around while he was flying over to him, then threw up in the air so he could not dodge. Since he was now in the mid air, there was no way he could dodge Maxias's attack now, but he didn't give up not just yet.

 

He discharged electricity out of his body . His plan was to withstand the wind itself. On the other hand, Maxias just shook his head with disappointment.

 

"Look, I can't see what you are going to do not all the time because your focal zone clashes mine, but something tells me that you are planning to land your feet on some kind of objects or ceiling, but hate to break it to you, but there is nothing above you since you came down the stairs from way up."

 

But soon realized he wasn't intended to do what he was saying. Junpei just dove in hoping to land a single attack on him. However, it did not go well as he planned. He did go through the strong blow of the wind, but it left dozens of cut marks behind. Not only that, Maxias took this opportunity to go few step back to stretch up his legs.

 

"Well, if you are foolish enough to challenge me by charging down, I'll be happy to knock you down."

 

When he jumped toward Junpei, the energy he released gave ground to tremble and gave a huge impact enough to crush all the concrete ground into pieces. While he was half way, he raised his one of his legs to kick him in the face. And when he did, his kick indeed hit him, but not his face. He looked closely to see what he exactly kicked. I was Junpei's hand. Junpei blocked his kick with his right hand and used left hand to support his right hand preventing from being pushed away. This was perfect opportunity for Junpei to strike back. It was a huge mistake for Maxias jumping into conclusion when he realized how he fought yesterday by grabbing someone to electrify his foe. He tried to get rid of Junpei, but since it was in mid air, there was nothing he could do. Right when he was about to electrocute Maxias, , Maxias shook his head with disappointment once again.

 

"Yare, yare, I told you to keep calm, don't get ahead of yourself, it's very dangerous. I might have jumped into conclusion too, but I only did it to give you one more chance."

 

Right when Maxias put his hand in front of him, strange energy non like before were gathered surrounding his whole arm.

 

"Don't think I can't do anything just because I don't have my katana with me.."

 

Junpei soon realized his legs were also coated with strange energy as well. And gradually, he was pushed by his kick. He tried to let go, but it was too late. he got kicked and flew all the way to the wall. His whole body was against the wall making clean wall to red wall tainted by the blood. When he was dropped down to the ground, barely leaning against the wall. Maxias approached with huge amount of force around him. He saw strange energy was now covered the aura itself. Now that he looked closely, this strange aura was acting like aura itself allowing him to have two layers of auras

 

"I told you, Stamina, Strength, and Speed will guide you to who you really are and how strong For instance, this another layer you see is opening of third gate of the Focal Zone."

 

Now Maxias was too fast to catch with Junpei's eyes. He disappeared within a second just to appear right before him an instant. Not only does he have inadequate strength to move, he couldn't even see his next move through his movement now. There was no way he could win now.

 

"While Mage's third gate called Central Gate which consists of Endeavor and Magical stream that allow them to boost their stamina and magical power. However, us, Swordsmen's gate, since we rely on physical strength we have third gate that allows us to boost our strength, stamina. When the Third gate opens, depending on our color of energy, it releases raging energy that will surround us to gain more physical strength and more intuitive around certain amount of distance. We call it gate of Savage Beast."

 

He was about to hit hard with his fist, but the bolt of lightning appeared before him. Before he knew it, his fist was blocked by someone's hand. The one who made an entrance with bolt of lightning was Liones Jinsei. Maxias wasn't that surprised. He knew he was bound to come. He knew that he was interested seeing lightning attribute user other than Takashi's. He smirked down at Junpei as he gradually let go off Maxias's fist. And in a blink of an eye, he was Junpei was in the first floor lobby.. Junpei looked surrounding how he got in the lobby so fast. He was baffled at the situation.

 

"Hmm, it's been a while now, since I got to see lightning attribute user. I mean I did see here and there, but they were bunch of wimps. You, on the other hand, your fighting style, how you fought were... and your battle stance was rather extraordinary."

 

Jinsei was so excited he didn't know when to stop so Maxias interfered. He put his hand downward to Junpei. He grabbed his hand to stand up with his feet again.He looked at Maxias with strange eyes. He was acting like a villian, but he was now gentle and had rather calm aura unlike before. He then smiled innocently back at Junpei.

 

"Well, I guess you pass, you are an official guild member of Empty World."

 

With puzzled mind, Junpei tilted his head to tell that he didn't know what situation he was in and what had happened just now.

0