Book 1: Act II Scene 11 Injection
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Scene 11

 

Injection

 

In the change of location, scene started in the guild. In Yuri's room to be specific. Unlike the room in the hut, her room in here was pretty clean. Not a single piece of clothing was on the floor along with the dust. In the room, there were two five feet book cases filled with books magazines both in the right corner of the room. Her dark brown desk was placed in the far side of the room touching the wall. On the desk, there were dozens of papers Some were just written in the style of an essay and some were drawn styles of diagrams and brain stormed out information with full of ideas. Unlike well stacked books in the cases and desk, her bed was a mess. on the sheet dyed with color of blue on the bed, there were bag of chips along with crumbs spilled everywhere. Blanket was not barely on the bed, about to fall out of the bed. Rian was seen one of the chairs in the room while Yuri was cleaning the room for a long time since she hardly had guests in her room. And there was Kaori, who was just lying on the floor reading yaoi manga. The eleventh scene will look into different perspective view.

 

Of course, Rian could not see Yuri nor Kaori. She felt like she was the only one exist in the room. She was so bored she went left side of the room to check books in the shelves. She had no idea what they were about, but out of boredom, she picked one of the book out of the shelves. The book was green and its title was named Magic in Japanese characters. Truthfully, she picked this one out, not because out of curiosity, but that was the only language she could read. The rest of the words in the labels were different kind of language, definitely not from Human world. There was why Mages and Hellbeasts spoke Japanese and books were written as language from Erlias, but more information on later on.

 

She started skimming the book. She got bored Reading was okay, but as she read on, all these kanji she didn't know was messing her mind making difficult to follow. Then one of the drawing of a human shape in the book caught her attention. There were 火, 水, 風, 土 letters around the human body. She was curious so she started to read the descriptions below. However, right when she was about to read, suddenly she felt the dizziness in her head. This made her move strangely as though she was in seizure. Then she eventually fainted.

 

Yuri was shocked when she saw Rian on the floor helplessly. She panicked. She wasn't really expertise in dealing with people. Thankfully, Kaori was. She stood up right away and approached toward her. She let out a heavy sigh as she stretched her arms getting ready to check what was wrong with her. First thing she did was checking her pulse. Thankfully, she could feel the sound of beat inside her. But at the same time, Yuri was frustrated because how serious Kaori look was on her face. She gave out a disappointing news as she stood up. There was a long pause.

 

"Welp, this isn't good. She fainted because of the stress, but her life is in danger because her life force is resucing."

 

"What?! Why is her life force draining out?"

 

Kaori took a glance at Yuri for a bit and sighed.

 

"Are you serious? You know you were human at one point too, right? If human stays in our world over time, their aura will be dominated by the surrounding atmosphere and environments' tension making that human weaker gradually until they pass away."

 

There was a long silence in the air for a good solid minute. Yuri felt devastated now that she knew that she was going to die. She asked with slight of hope in her eyes. Her eyes were about to burst out tears, but held it in.

 

"Wha, what, what do you suggest we do?"

 

"You know, you sure are air head who is known for master of strategy when there was the second war. I have to inject a shot like I did to you, dummy. I hate to say this, but that is the only way for now."

 

Yuri got furious when she heard that Rian had to go through what she had gone through.

 

"What?! Are you serious? Can't we just send her to Human world right now?"

 

Tone of her voice went strong, but got weaker when she was about to finish the sentence as though she knew why it wouldn't work. Rian was too heavily damaged inside and out. Even if she were to be in Human world, It would be too late.
The thing about transportation Mage World to Human world or Human world to Mage world, It transport one to the certain destination instantly, but in actuality one to three hours pass in between. In the end, transportation Mages used seemed to be having only upside, but it had downside as well.

Yuri muttered while seeing Kaori going out to get her tools in her room.

 

"I, If she gets the shot, she will be involved with the Mage and might easily be killed, you poor girl."

 

When Kaori was back with bag of tools as such as containers, rubbers, needles, and strings, she took out one of the needles dyed in green and another hand went to get a long rubber beside the needles.

First, she wrapped long rubber around Rian's arm to pressure the blood stream. Second, she took a strings and wrapped her arm once again, but this time she put strings right above the rubber. And lastly, she took a needle and put inside the hole in the middle. Now all she had to do was giving a shot. She slowly moved her hand closely to gap between the strings and the rubber where small portion of her skin was exposed. When the needle went through the skin, blue liquid in the container was transferred into her. Then, finally, Rian was able to breathe normally and getting life force into her.

 

She woke up with lazy eyes rubbing her eyes to see where she was. Only thing she remembered was that she was having trouble standing up. Now that she was injected, she was now able to see Yri and Kaori. Before she could say anything, Kaori welcomed her with a smile.

 

"Hey, sleepy head, you okay now?"

0